IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Mas, so sorry to hear the witch got you, hang in there!
Titi- I am keeping everything crossed for you! There is still time for that test to turn positive :)
Littlebird-your tests look amazing! So excited for you, congrats!!!!!
Glad your iui went well happybunny! Hope the two goes quickly for you :)

oh Harvest thank you.......I put so much energy into this first IUI and can't move on to IVF-don't know how I'm going to keep going through more.

BUT positive vibes and :dust: for me and EVERYONE! : )

How are you doing hun?

oh Harvest thank you.......I put so much energy into this first IUI and can't move on to IVF-don't know how I'm going to keep going through more.

BUT positive vibes and :dust: for me and EVERYONE! : )

How are you doing hun?

I know it is tough but think of the prize, that is what kept me going through all those iui's :hugs:

I am feeling good, a little crampy, but hoping that is a good sign!

I've been a little crampy through this whole cycle-so I'll let you know! It changes between being located around my uterus/where af cramps are and dull or stabbing aches in my left ovary.

I had stabbing pains around my right ovary this cycle Titi. Af came, but three days late and SUPER light. Fingers crossed for you! I hope this cycle is still the one for you

Littlebird- I feel like it's BFP time on this thread and you'll start us off:)

Good luck to all the ladies testing soon!

LittleBird - I see the line! :wohoo: This is going to be a great month for all of us and you are starting it off! Congrats!

Harvest - Thanks! I do feel the next two weeks are going to be loonnnggg! How are you feeling?

Titi - FX for you it's not over yet!

Hi,
Can I join this thread?!
My situation: PCOS, husband has low morphology (3 percent or less) TTC a year and a half. We tried for a year on our own before seeking help.

We've done 3 months of clomid with timed intercourse
and 3 IUI's with clomid as well. All negatives. Currently I'm on follistim and just had my fourth IUI.

My doctor told me I should do 3 IUIs total on follistim but today the doctor who did my IUI told me that when the morphology is consistently under 4 percent, there is a very high chance that the patient ends up needing IVF because the sperm can't penetrate the egg.

Has anyone else been in this situation as well? I was really hoping that the follistim/IUI's would work for me, but now I'm not so sure. I don't get why they don't just request from my insurance that I go straight to IVF, if that's the case. Just wondering if anyone else has a similar situation? If I do 2 more IUI's that will be 6 failed IUI's total (if none of them work)!

Hello everyone! LittleBird, I am so excited for you - your tests are looking great! Mas, so sorry it didn't work out this time. Good luck to Titi and Harvest and anyone else in the dreaded 2ww!

I'm currently on cd9 and I just did an OPK that seems to be pretty close to positive. I'm worried because I don't have my appt for a scan until Wednesday. Do you think that will be too late? I'm trying to decide if I should call the dr's office tomorrow to try to reschedule. What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• azlissieOPK2.jpg
    azlissieOPK2.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 3
  • azlissieOPK.jpg
    azlissieOPK.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 3
welcome, frankie -- sorry I can't be of help, but i'm sure there's plenty of ladies here that can.

AZ, ....I'd give the office a call tomorrow and see what they say.

Thanks, angieloo, HappyBunnyAB, and azlissie!

FrankieGirl16, welcome. Sorry to hear that insurance wants you to do IUIs when the doctor thinks you should be doing IVF. Is there a certain number of IUIs they want before they'll approve IVF? Of course, you never know. Maybe this IUI will be the lucky one and you won't have to go to IVF. There are lots of examples here on BnB where people thought they didn't have a chance and ended up with their BFP.

azlissie -- you're right, that OPK is getting really close to positive. You just took your last Clomid last night, right? I think Clomid can give false positives on OPKs, so you might need to wait another day to get a more accurate result. But definitely call the doctor's office to see what they say tomorrow, just in case.

Hi to everyone else!

FrankieGirl16 welcome! We are still pending info on my DH's morph but I think all is fine so I am sorry that I cannot help-also sorry you've already been through so much :hugs:

AZ-I agree with SG to just call and tell them and see what you think.

AFM, I didn't test today. I'm tired of bfns now. My testing plan was crap.

Titi, sorry you are feeling down about testing. :hugs:

Your temps are still looking really great. I hope they stay up for you!

Littlebird-thank you!!!!! I am holding out a teensy bit of hope because of my chart. Only in one cycle (of course it WAS a clomid cycle) did my temps stay up this long. I am looking for a dip tomorrow but hope it never comes!!!!!!!

DId you test again today???? : )

Thanks, Titi! This is my third IUI. Last time I had four follicles and DH had higher sperm count, and when I got the BFN, it hurt so much. I started thinking that it wasn't going to happen with IUI and we've decided that we weren't going to try IVF. This time, two follies, DH had a little lower sperm count but it wasn't much different. I was on the same Femara dose, and we increased from 75 IU to 100 IU Follistim. I think the biggest difference was that the trigger was about 36 hours before the IUI, where the last two it was 24 hours or less.

I'm sorry today's BFN was so hard. :hugs: Don't give up hope yet. Your temps are still well above your coverline, and in the same range that mine have been the past few days. I hope they stay up and you get a BFP very soon!

Hi hun, I missed this post yesterday-thank you! I must have been a space case yesterday-I can see from your siggy what IUI on you're on!! :dohh:

My trigger was 40 whole hours before IUI......but the dr. says that they are seeing better success with 36-40 hour range so maybe you are right!!!

Hey ladies

I haven't been online in quite a while...work is keeping me extremely busy in the week, and studies on weekends! :wacko:

Anyway, had my IUI on 29&30 Sept and going for bloods Wednesday 12th October :dust:

Hoping that 3rd time's lucky!! [-o<

Hi Sasha25-good luck! We're super close this cycle. I don't have to go back for bloods but expecting af wed or thurs. I've been getting straight bfns though :cry:

I assume you are planning to hold out until Wed on testing? Any idea how the cycle went? FX'd!

https://freesmileyface.net/smiley/happy/happy-132.gifLast day of birth control pillshttps://freesmileyface.net/smiley/happy/happy-132.gif

I have an ultrasound and blood work on Wednesday!!! PRAYING I don't have any cysts as they would delay my transfer. I think as long as Wednesday goes according to plan...my babies will be snug in my uterus blanket in about 3 weeks!

https://freesmileyface.net/smiley/happy/happy-132.gifLast day of birth control pillshttps://freesmileyface.net/smiley/happy/happy-132.gif

I have an ultrasound and blood work on Wednesday!!! PRAYING I don't have any cysts as they would delay my transfer. I think as long as Wednesday goes according to plan...my babies will be snug in my uterus blanket in about 3 weeks!

So excited to be so close to PUPO!!! G/L!!!

PCOS, that is so exciting! I really hope you can get those embies transferred soon.

Titi, sorry you're feeling down today. It really is hard seeing those bfns over and over.

Sasha, good luck Wednesday! I've got my fingers crossed.

And LittleBird, thanks for telling me about Clomid and the false positives! I was so worried yesterday that I was going to ov too soon, but it hadn't even occurred to me that the Clomid could do that. I did some research online and they say don't even start testing with OPKs until cd10 after using Clomid cd3-7. I did another OPK earlier and it was quite a bit lighter, so I'm hoping I'm still on track to ov Weds or Thurs.

Good luck to everyone in the 2ww!! :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->