IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Titi -- your temps are still way above the coverline, but I'm not sure what to do in the case of waking up over an hour early to pee. I would probably use that temp or adjust that temp, there are calculators online to help you figure out what the number should be.

Springy -- sorry about the lack of ovulation! :hugs:

temp corrector was close to second temp-98.05 but got another bfn today

Thanks Springy! My LP is about 14 days consistently... so if I triggered Monday-had IUI on Wed-then I should expect AF this Thurs, right? I feel dense :dohh:

Charting is making me crazy-good for you not doing! I think it's only helpful if you don't know when you ov....but I always can't stop myself from doing in the 2ww cuz I can always tell (usually!) when AF is gonna show and always looking for pg signs!!!

what was your trigger date?

9/26

Thanks Springy! My LP is about 14 days consistently... so if I triggered Monday-had IUI on Wed-then I should expect AF this Thurs, right? I feel dense :dohh:

Charting is making me crazy-good for you not doing! I think it's only helpful if you don't know when you ov....but I always can't stop myself from doing in the 2ww cuz I can always tell (usually!) when AF is gonna show and always looking for pg signs!!!

what was your trigger date?

9/26

If you triggered on 9/26 you could have ovulated as early as 9/27 so that puts you at 14dpo today so AF could show up tomorrow or Thursday if you ovulated on 9/28. Does that help?

Good luck with your IUI titi! Your numbers look amazing! My dh had only 28 million post wash, which is his best yet. His numbers for our other iui's were 5 million, 14 million, 9 million, and 20 million. I can't even believe how high yours are! You also have 3 follies which is great! I always only had 1 and now I had two this time on follistim. Hoping it makes the difference!

Thanks, august! I'm still feeling excited, I haven't started having the insane worry that comes with PAL yet. Maybe I can just sail through the first trimester and relax.

Titi -- I think you'll know something in the next couple of days. Do you take progesterone during the 2WW? For me, it delays AF, lengthening the LP. I will be stalking your chart!

FrankieGirl -- I have never heard of Ovridel injection taking the place of Progesterone supplements. Very interesting. It's just hCG, right? I wonder if cost is the reason doctors don't do it as often. My Novarel injection for trigger -- one injection -- was like $70, but two weeks of Prometrium was $25. How often would you have to inject? I wonder if I should talk to the FS about this option since I'll probably have to continue the Prometrium for many weeks and I hate it.

I think the Ovidrel would help progesterone because it strengthens the corpus luteum. And that's what pumps out progesterone. Stronger Corpus Luteum, more progesterone.

Pretty sure I read that somewhere, at least! :flower:

I'm afraid I don't have an answer about the temping thing - I've never even attempted it. I guess since I'm only doing IUI I depend on the dr to figure out the timing for everything.

I'm feeling frustrated tonight - I got a bill from the hospital where I had my lap for $2500!! I was told by my RE that all I would have to pay would be $75. Obviously with buying donor sperm and meds and IUIs, I don't have a spare $2500 laying around. I hope it's an accounting mistake or something.

I've got my cd12 scan tomorrow - my latest OPKs have been very light so I don't know if I'll be doing the trigger tomorrow or not.

Congrats again, LittleBird!!

Congrats Littlebird!!!! I am so excited for you:)

I used to temp, but I also would never write them down and I didn't get out of it what I wanted- I just use Opks.

I feel like I'm just hanging in limbo right now. My IUI is a week from tomorrow and I wish I could just fast fowrad time so that my IUI was tomorrow and I could test the next day. I'm just trying to stay super healthy and keep myself busy with workouts and yoga and drinking lots of water.

Good Morning Girls or Afternoon

How is everyone today?

Titi ~ how are you making out. By the way, my mother in law is called Agustina, but we call her Titi so every time I type your name or read it, I instantly remember her. She's in Cali so I don't get to see her as often but your name always puts a smile on my face! :hugs:

Springy ~ How you making out girly? :hugs:

FrankieGirl ~ I only took progesterone, but it's interesting to find out how Ovidrel helps in the 2ww. I never heard of it, but I'm sure that the doctor's know what they are doing. :hugs:

Littlebird ~ I'm so happy for you :hugs:

Azlissie ~ OMG that's outrageous! I took got a bill for $5200 when I got my thyroid and pelvic ultrasounds but thankfully it was an error and they had never billed my insurance. I hope and pray that yours too was an error on their part. How has your cd12 scan gone? That was today right? I hope everything came out in your favor dear :hugs:

angieloo ~ I know exactly how you feel. My first IUI felt like it was taking forever, then this second month I never got the IUI. I felt out of sync, like in the limbo, but don't worry, the day will come. And I hope your IUI works on the first go :hugs:

As for me, I'm completely pooped... literally sick to my stomach, my throat is thrubbing, my tongue is sore, my eyes are watering like a mother, and my nose as well. :shrug: I can't say what I have because it's all so much to even pin point if I have a cold or flu or something else, but what I do know is that I feel horrible! I just want to curl up in my bed :blush: Other than that, I'm 4dpo :happydance: I'm supposed to go in on Monday for a progesterone/pregnancy blood test but I'll only be 9dpo, should I still go or arrange for my test to be done Wednesday at 11dpo? :shrug: The good thing is that the appointment isn't set in stone so I can call and make is for whenever I want.

sad today. :( Took a pee test which was negative. I had my iui on October 1st. Im sheduled to get a blood test Friday. Im hoping that maybe it was just too early for a pee test. But, that is probably not the case. sad sad day for me today. :(

azlissie -- Thank you! I hope they figure out what's going on with the hospital bill. That's terrible, you plan for one amount and it comes back and it's not even in the same price range! I have a hate/hate relationship with my insurance company and hospital. I feel like something is always going to come back and bite me even though I try to plan ahead for expenses.

angieloo -- Thanks! I hope the next week goes quickly and you are healthy and prepared when it comes! The water should help those follicles get big and juicy.

augustluvers -- It sounds like a cold to me. I hope it's nothing worse. We all had something similar and mine is starting to go away, but I still get stuffy at nights. Makes sleeping difficult. You know, this could be a positive sign. I think your immune system takes a dip around implantation so your body doesn't attack the egg. I have my fingers crossed for you. I might still keep the earlier appt. for them to check progesterone because really, if you implant in the next couple of days, hCG will be starting to increase by then. And if they are concerned about the progesterone, they can give you a prescription sooner. Good luck!

lotsoflove -- I'm sorry to hear about the negative HPT. For some people, it's too early. I really hope this is the case for you! :hugs:

sad today. :( Took a pee test which was negative. I had my iui on October 1st. Im sheduled to get a blood test Friday. Im hoping that maybe it was just too early for a pee test. But, that is probably not the case. sad sad day for me today. :(

I'm so sorry that you are feeling so sad today :hugs: But you aren't out of the game until AF shows. Hopefully you just tested early.

By the way, I see you are from Rochester, NY... I just went there this weekend. It's beautiful, esp. down by Lake Ontario!

Little Bird ~ yeah, I think I'm going to keep the Monday appointment, like you said just in case

I'm so sorry that you are feeling so sad today :hugs: But you aren't out of the game until AF shows. Hopefully you just tested early.

By the way, I see you are from Rochester, NY... I just went there this weekend. It's beautiful, esp. down by Lake Ontario!

If you were in Rochester you were quite close to me! I'm in Toronto so just on the other side of Lake Ontario :) Wasn't the weather amazing this past weekend?! It was like summer in October!!! We were out in shorts and t-shirts on the golf course slathering on the sun screen and it was Thanksgiving weekend!!!

Feel better August!!!! Being sick is NEVER fun but I have found it especially hard while TTC as I am paranoid in the TWW to take any sort of drug to relieve my symptoms. Sounds like the perfect day to curl up on the couch with a good movie and some nice warm lemon tea with honey :hugs:

If you were in Rochester you were quite close to me! I'm in Toronto so just on the other side of Lake Ontario :) Wasn't the weather amazing this past weekend?! It was like summer in October!!! We were out in shorts and t-shirts on the golf course slathering on the sun screen and it was Thanksgiving weekend!!!

Feel better August!!!! Being sick is NEVER fun but I have found it especially hard while TTC as I am paranoid in the TWW to take any sort of drug to relieve my symptoms. Sounds like the perfect day to curl up on the couch with a good movie and some nice warm lemon tea with honey :hugs:

It was so funny because we packed for cold weather and it was burning hot! LOL The weather was beautiful! Oh and I'll be in Toronto Novemeber 11th-14th... we are going to Niagara Falls but my mother loves Toronto so we are going there too.

Yeah, it sucks because all I can really take at this point is Tylenol but that's not helping! I bought some tea and soups this morning and I'm definitely going to cuddle up in bed when I get home after work.

August - i was really sick a couple week ago, i didn't take any meds but i did drank tons of herbal tea w/honey and OJ, and rested. i was better within a couple days.

Wow, can't believe all the northern girls on this thread. I'm just a few hours from Toronto. It's nice to meet some people in this time zone! Everyone seems to be from the UK on this site.

Just got back from first IUI. It was kind of painful, didn't expect it to hurt so much. I'm not feeling overly optimistic....sperm count was only 6 million with 89% motiilty. Haven't looked arounnd much, but both the nurse and doctor said that was on the low side. Errrrr! I don't understand, hubby's SA was 50 million last January! I picked up a bottle vitamins on the way home.

Hi ladies!
Sorry for the BFN lotsoflove, hang in there :)
Hope you feel better quick august!
Round2-6 million is still lots of swimmers, try not to worry about it and stay positive :)
AFM-no real symptoms, just a little twingy/crampy and tired. Not feeling very optimistic today but trying not to think about things too much. Might do a FRER on the weekend, OTD is Monday!
Hope you are all good today ladies :)

Hi ladies!
Round2-6 million is still lots of swimmers, try not to worry about it and stay positive :)
AFM-no real symptoms, just a little twingy/crampy and tired. Not feeling very optimistic today but trying not to think about things too much. Might do a FRER on the weekend, OTD is Monday!

harvest, what day was your transfer? i got my bfp 8dpt, which was also the first time i tested.

Hi ladies!

harvest, what day was your transfer? i got my bfp 8dpt, which was also the first time i tested.

Transfer was 7 days ago. I know I could test tomorrow but I am so scared!!! Want to wait for the weekend so I am not totally bummed at work if it is negative. Plus it is much more fun to think it worked that to know it didn't :)
Do you remember if you had any symptoms this early and what they were?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->