IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Round2 -- Thanks, I'm trying to remember that this is a one day at a time type of situation. :) Yay for extra BD after the IUI! Even if it's just a little more sperm up there, you never know what's going to make the difference! Now you have the fun of the 2WW. I have my fingers crossed that it will work!

august -- Thank you! I will definitely keep you guys updated. Your chart is looking great! I hope you continue feeling better!

Hi all, just wanted to give a quick update. Beta levels for today, 13DPIUI, are 574! :happydance:

I have another blood test on Tuesday to make sure they're doubling properly.

Hi all, just wanted to give a quick update. Beta levels for today, 13DPIUI, are 574! :happydance:

I have another blood test on Tuesday to make sure they're doubling properly.

YAY Littlebird, great news :happydance::happydance::happydance: So excited for you!!!

Wahoooo! That's an excellent number for 13DPO. Think you got a strong little bean in there.

Yay LittleBird!! That is so exciting. You're giving me hope that my IUI today will work - I'm leaving in about 20 minutes for my appointment. Do you have an appt for your first u/s yet?

Yay LittleBird!! That is so exciting. You're giving me hope that my IUI today will work - I'm leaving in about 20 minutes for my appointment. Do you have an appt for your first u/s yet?

It will be in about three weeks. Gotta get the second blood test done before they schedule that. I pray your IUI is a huge success!

LB -- My vote is that you've got twinnies in there! That's an awesome number!! Good luck at your next blood test! :baby::baby:

Hahaha! You all crack me up! If I have quads, I will definitely go looney. They'll take my kids away, and then you all can divide them amongst yourselves. At least I know they'll be well loved!

Good evening ladies!! I can't even imagine life with quads - that would be nuts! I was reading another forum where a woman is having triplets off of Clomid - no IUI/IVF. I just want one really healthy happy baby.

My IUI went really well today - this was the least painful one I've had. The numbers were 24.5 million with 50% motility, so hopefully that's good. I don't feel like I've ov'd yet, so hopefully the timing will work out okay. I go back in a week for the prog. test and then my hcg test is scheduled for two weeks from today. I wish I was going out of town or had something fun to do to pass the time - it's going to take forever!!

August, it would be awesome if you got your bfp this month - I'm really crossing my fingers for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->