IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Hi ladies!
Sorry for the BFN lotsoflove, hang in there :)
Hope you feel better quick august!
Round2-6 million is still lots of swimmers, try not to worry about it and stay positive :)
AFM-no real symptoms, just a little twingy/crampy and tired. Not feeling very optimistic today but trying not to think about things too much. Might do a FRER on the weekend, OTD is Monday!
Hope you are all good today ladies :)

Thank you for the better wishes :hugs:

I really hope that this is it for you, I've got everything crossed for you.

Wow, can't believe all the northern girls on this thread. I'm just a few hours from Toronto. It's nice to meet some people in this time zone! Everyone seems to be from the UK on this site.

Just got back from first IUI. It was kind of painful, didn't expect it to hurt so much. I'm not feeling overly optimistic....sperm count was only 6 million with 89% motiilty. Haven't looked arounnd much, but both the nurse and doctor said that was on the low side. Errrrr! I don't understand, hubby's SA was 50 million last January! I picked up a bottle vitamins on the way home.

6 million is still lots - we were told anything above 5 million is a bonus but I hear you about the thoughts of "what happened" - at my second IUI DH numbers were 321 million and 121 million .... last month it was 20 million and 23 million! I was SO upset with him! Since my last IUI he has not really had any alcohol and is back at the gym and eating healthy! The doctor told me that it could be stress related too.

Sorry to hear that they hurt you with the IUI! The second month the doctor hurt me but then last month I had no issues - all depends on how good the doctor is at getting through your cervix!

Hi ladies!
Round2-6 million is still lots of swimmers, try not to worry about it and stay positive :)
AFM-no real symptoms, just a little twingy/crampy and tired. Not feeling very optimistic today but trying not to think about things too much. Might do a FRER on the weekend, OTD is Monday!

No feeling negative Harvest - just keep telling yourself that you are pregnant :) :hugs:

Hi ladies!

harvest, what day was your transfer? i got my bfp 8dpt, which was also the first time i tested.

Transfer was 7 days ago. I know I could test tomorrow but I am so scared!!! Want to wait for the weekend so I am not totally bummed at work if it is negative. Plus it is much more fun to think it worked that to know it didn't :)
Do you remember if you had any symptoms this early and what they were?

3dpt i had cramps, they were strong that night, then continued lightly off and on for a few days after that

i started getting very bloated and a little constipated at 4dpt

i started getting some headaches around 6/7dpt

i was very tired and had sore boobs the entire time and i blamed the progesterone for that ;)

i was totally convinced at 8dpt that it hadn't worked, so imagine my suprise!

harvest, i also wanted to add the the symptoms were barely noticable, i really didn't think anything of them as they were happening. don't be discouraged! :hugs:

harvest, i also wanted to add the the symptoms were barely noticable, i really didn't think anything of them as they were happening. don't be discouraged! :hugs:

Thanks touch, this totally helps! I have been pretty bloated and constipated too, so maybe that is a good sign, FX!!! Trying hard to keep up the PMA :)

that is an EXCELLENT sign!!! honestly i thought the constipation was leftover from the retrieval or something, i was annoyed by it but didn't think much of it ;)

oh the other thing is that i started having to pee a lot at night, although i don't recall when that started. now i'm up to at least 3-4 times a night, it's so annoying! :wacko:

6 million is still lots - we were told anything above 5 million is a bonus

Well that's good to hear! My docs were pretty reluctant to give me what the good - bad threshold number was. They just said 'a little low'.

Another interesting thing the doc said was that at my clinic they conducted their own study on the occurance of pregnancies with different sperm counts. It turned out the rates weren't any different for people with low vs high. The only differences occured with women's age.

Well, had my ultrasound & blood work today.

They cancelled my embryo transfer because my lining looked like crap apparently. Hence the removed ticker ... since it's worthless now.

Just another set-back in my normally crazy f'd up life.

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that! I'll check in with your journal. :hugs:

Congrats little bird! :)
I think I was told that the Ovidrel does the same thing as the Prometrium pills. They said since it's HCG it tricks your body into thinking it's pregnant and it naturally causes it to make more progesterone. I did read threads though where people said it didn't work for them.

My nurse said just one injection and then back in on the 23rd for preg. test if I don't have my period by then. Definitely better than the prometrium suppositories I had to do in a past cycle.

Well, had my ultrasound & blood work today.

They cancelled my embryo transfer because my lining looked like crap apparently. Hence the removed ticker ... since it's worthless now.

Just another set-back in my normally crazy f'd up life.

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

so sorry PCOS....that just isnt fair...our bodies sometimes just don't cooperate....just today my DH asked me why our 2 IUIs did not work....there is no answer when we do everything right....nature takes it course but we must never give up hope! keep the faith! it will happen!!! :hugs::hugs:

as for me....I am at CD11 and doing more bloodwork and ultrasound tomorrow...yesterday at my CD10 scan they found 2 follies on my right ovary!! :happydance::happydance: each 12 mm...first time I have had 2 follies....I guess clomid is starting to work! twins would be awesome but all I want is to catch one egg! [-o<[-o<

congrats to those with BFPs!! and hugs to everyone with BFNs or in the two week wait!

PCOS, I am so sorry!! That must be super frustrating. I hope things will work themselves out eventually. I just keep telling myself that I will end up with the baby I was meant to have - it's hard to be patient, though.

My scan went well today. I had two follicles on the left - 17mm and 25mm. There's one on the right but it's only 14mm so it probably won't make it. I did the trigger today and the IUI is scheduled for tomorrow at 2:30. My RE does IUI 24 hours after trigger - it's weird how everyone seems to have different timing.

Good luck FrankieGirl!! I hope things work out for you. And Monica we're pretty close in our cycles - we can almost be 2ww buddies!

Oh pcos i am so sorry. I hope things get positive for you very soon

Good luck tomorrow azlissie! Your numbers on the left soind really promising :)

Kisseyface congrats on having two! Even more chance for the bfp! Good luck

kissyfacelala -- Yay for 2 follies! For some reason, I never had more than one on Clomid, but we only tried it for two cycles before trying Femara. I hope you catch one or both! Good luck at tomorrow's scan. I hope they're both big and juicy!

azlissie -- I've got my fingers crossed that today's IUI goes perfectly! Those two follicles on the left sound quite promising. Mine always did the trigger 24 hours before, too. I have no idea why they did it differently this last time. I hope it is exactly the right timing for your BFP!

I've got my blood test in a few hours and this is the first time since finding out that the happy feelings have turned to fear. This is always the point where I find out that things are not going as well as expected. I woke up really early and haven't been able to sleep, so I'm spending time in BnB. :)

Littlebird, I know how you're feeling. I've been through 2 MMC and one early loss. The fear scares me so much sometimes, that it makes me wonder if I can go through it again. Just take it one step at a time. There's no reason to think there's anything wrong and worrying won't help you prepare if there is somethig wrong. Good luck.

Azlizzie, I'm just one day ahead of you, I had my IUI yesterday. Good luck, hope the 2WW goes fast for you.

Kissyface, things are looking great. Hope you catch the one or two eggs this month!

Frankie, I had no idea the ovidrel increased progesterone as well. I'm on the suppositories and I took the ovidrel. Last time my progesterone was tested it was 80! It's going to be through the roof this month.

AFM....got the post ovulation bloat going on! But, we managed a post IUI BD session followed up by a post OV morning BD session today. I'm sure with his crappy sperm, we only got about a dozen extra swimmers up there...oh well, it was worth a shot.

PCOS ~ that truly blows :brat: I'm so sorry :hugs: I know how excited you were about it all coming around. But like Kissyfacelala said, don't give up on the hope, keep the faith, it will happen! :hugs:

Kissyfacelala ~ I'm so happy that the clomid is finally working for you. My body seems to only do great with clomid the first and third cycle. Every second cycle it doesn't respond as accordingly, but I'm happy to know that for you it is working :happydance: And good for you on getting at least two eggies!!!! I agree that I just want one little bean but twins would be spectacular!

Azlissie ~ I'm so pleased to know that your IUI went GREAT :happydance: I pray that you have great success today at your IUI!!! So exciting, tomorrow you should be joining me in the 2WW :happydance: :hugs:

Littlebird ~ I think it's only natural to be feeling that way that you are, especially after so long and so much trying to get pregnant. But girlie you ARE PREGNANT, no doubt about it and I just know that your blood work will be great! Please keep us posted :hugs:

Round2 ~ I have bloating from 1-3dpo and it's finally gone :happydance: I just hate feeling to huge and bloated! I'm glad that you got some extra BD sessions in after the IUI. DH totally abandoned me last IUI cycle. It was like he was afraid of having sex! :growlmad: But hey, when the time is right, it will happen. And Welcome to the 2ww!!!! :hugs:

As for me ~ 5dpo :happydance: and temperature is rising, and rising :thumbup: I hope it's a great sign! Anyway, last night I went straight to bed after work and my 75pound pitbull (Silver) laid with me the entire time. It's like she knew that mama was sick. Today I'm starting to feel better, still got this sore throat and cough but I'm feeling much better. I'm going to be calling today to schedule my blood work for Monday... so so so nervous about it! But hey, if it's meant to be for me to have gotten pregnant this go around, then it's meant to be, and if it isn't, then there's nothing I can really do about that. Well girls I hope and pray you all have a fabulous day!

Here's my chart ~~~ My Ovulation Chart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->