IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Ladies you crack me up!!!!

I think there would be a whole line of us beating down your door if you had an extra to give away ;)

SO glad its almost the weekend!

Harvest - how you holding up? only a few days till you go for the beta right?

Titi - any news??

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Littlebird I vote twins too! Those numbers are super high! So happy for you- I think you got the positive vibes started for the rest of us

AZlissie your numbers sound great this month! Glad it wasn't very painful- I'm nervous about that for my first one

August - sleepiness sounds promising:) it's supposed to be the strongest sign for most women:) I hope this is the month for you!

As for me: I am so thankful I am traveling for work this week- it kept my mind busy and gave me loads of free time for workouts. Wednesday can't get here soon enough.

I hope all had a great week so far!

Ladies you crack me up!!!!

I think there would be a whole line of us beating down your door if you had an extra to give away ;)

SO glad its almost the weekend!

Harvest - how you holding up? only a few days till you go for the beta right?

Titi - any news??

Hope everyone else is doing well!

hi! Thanks for thinking of me. Sorry I have to read & basically run will catch up on everyone soon-I got REALLY slammed at work and can't barely meet all my due dates b*lls to the walls, let alone goofing on here as much as I have been -and also depressed about this cycle-it didn't take but as usual the witch is being a royal beeyotch with me. I'm guessing maybe fertility drugs mess up a normally usual 14 day LP?

I'm 16dpiu with NO spotting or AF yet but testing negative with coverline temps that past three days. I just wish she'd show already so I can move on.

How's everyone else, I promise I'll come back and properly catch up over the wknd.

Azlissie -- I'm glad your IUI went so well! And now you can begin the 2ww knowing that you've done everything you could. Yay!

Angieloo -- have a safe trip!

Titi -- I'm sorry, girl! :hugs: I saw your temp drop that first day. :( I wonder what's going on with AF. She needs to figure it out!

Little Bird ~ I vote mutilples too! :thumbup: And I agree with Angieloo that you have put this positive vibe or us girls waiting here!

Springy ~ How are you making out?

Azlissie ~ My first IUI cycle the count was 25million. I'm glad that you're IUI went well and that it was the least painful. Mine was horrible the first go around. I felt like I was being pinched or something!

Angieloo ~ Thank you! It's ridiculous how sleepy I've been the past day. Yesterday after work I went straight home to my bed :blush: But I couldn't rest as much because my dog (65pound pit) decided that she wanted to be literally all over me! :dohh:

Titi ~ I'm sorry you're going through all of this, with no af and still negative test. I hope you get some answers soon. :hugs:

PCOS ~ How are you making out sweetie?

As for me ~ I just called and scheduled my blood test for Monday morning and boy am I nervous! I just want it to be positive, you know? Do you girls think that 9dpo would be too early for the pregnancy test? I'm also getting my progesterone checked out.

Hi Sasha25-good luck! We're super close this cycle. I don't have to go back for bloods but expecting af wed or thurs. I've been getting straight bfns though :cry:

I assume you are planning to hold out until Wed on testing? Any idea how the cycle went? FX'd!

Hi Titi

Yip, i waited until bloods came back today. Nurse says hcg is at 11 and progesterone looks good. If AF does not arrive, go for another set of bloods on Monday. Please hold thumbs ladies!! [-o<

Sasha, that is great news. I hope AF stays away and that HCG skyrockets for you.

Titi, I'm sorry you're having such an agonizing wait. I think fertility drugs do make your LP longer as they raise your progerstrone. My cycle was always longer on clomid.

Littlebird, I'll take one too please!

August, my god girl...I would have peed on at least a weeks worth of FRER's by now. At 9DPO, I'm usually done testing and ready to throw in the towel. (I have an addiction, can you tell?).

Azlizzie, I have sperm envy! You're numbers sound great. Good luck to you. Hope these two weeks fly by!

AFM, I started the yucky endometrin - it's making me feel so crampy. Can't believe I have to do this twice a day! Uggghhh, the things we do to get pregnant!

Sasha, that is great news. I hope AF stays away and that HCG skyrockets for you.

Titi, I'm sorry you're having such an agonizing wait. I think fertility drugs do make your LP longer as they raise your progerstrone. My cycle was always longer on clomid.

Littlebird, I'll take one too please!

August, my god girl...I would have peed on at least a weeks worth of FRER's by now. At 9DPO, I'm usually done testing and ready to throw in the towel. (I have an addiction, can you tell?).

Azlizzie, I have sperm envy! You're numbers sound great. Good luck to you. Hope these two weeks fly by!

AFM, I started the yucky endometrin - it's making me feel so crampy. Can't believe I have to do this twice a day! Uggghhh, the things we do to get pregnant!

Well I'm only 6dpo today, I'll be 9dpo on Monday when I go in for the blood work, but I'm such a POAS that I tested yesterday and today with FMU even though I knew they would be negative since it's way too early :blush: :rofl:

Well I'm only 6dpo today, I'll be 9dpo on Monday when I go in for the blood work, but I'm such a POAS that I tested yesterday and today with FMU even though I knew they would be negative since it's way too early :blush: :rofl:

Ahh good, a fellow POAS addict! I'm only 2DPO, but I'm thinking of POASing just to see those two pretty lines (even though they will be fake from the trigger)!

Ahh good, a fellow POAS addict! I'm only 2DPO, but I'm thinking of POASing just to see those two pretty lines (even though they will be fake from the trigger)!

Oh, I know that I did last cycle, when i had the trigger. This month I didn't take it, so I'm safe to test, lol But it was so nice to see two line, even when they're fake :wacko:

august and sasha -- good luck on the upcoming tests!

Round2 -- what does endometrin do?

Ladies, don't be ashamed of your addition to peeing on things! :haha: When I went to see the FS yesterday, they were giving me a hard time because I had already used 18 tests and it was only 13DPIUI. The good news is that all but two were ICs.

Round2 -- what does endometrin do?

Ladies, don't be ashamed of your addition to peeing on things! :haha: When I went to see the FS yesterday, they were giving me a hard time because I had already used 18 tests and it was only 13DPIUI. The good news is that all but two were ICs.

They're progestrone suppositories. I've been holding my pee since I put it in, I'm afraid look and see what is going on down there!!

Wow, 18 tests since 13DPIUI - that's impressive!!!

Hi all..I am new to this thread..from 16th oct starting my clomid cycle(5-9).My first iui didnt worked out..This time I m trying clomid with iui.Hope so it work for me.
Just want to ask does clomid affect ovulation timing,last time opk surge was on 12dp.
Azlissie all the best for this cycle.
Little bird so happy for you.
Round 2 all the best

Round2 -- I know what you mean, I would put in my Prometrium at night and then if I had to potty again before bed, I would see a bunch of it. Hehe. Ick!

Hi, twinkle! Good luck with this IUI. I love your avatar pic. Is that little cutie yours?

Welcome Twinkle! I don't know about Clomid affecting ov because my RE always does a trigger shot. Good luck this cycle!

So an hcg of 11 means there's something going on, right? Otherwise it would be close to zero? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

AFM, I've got some soreness where I assume my left ovary is and I feel kind of bloated. I'm also still recovering from a cold, so I don't feel that great at all but I'm trying really hard to stay positive.

Round2 -- I know what you mean, I would put in my Prometrium at night and then if I had to potty again before bed, I would see a bunch of it. Hehe. Ick!

Hi, twinkle! Good luck with this IUI. I love your avatar pic. Is that little cutie yours?

I browsed my avatar pic from internet, hope so littlebird my 2nd iui makes my avatar pic into my reality baby.. Littlebird shower some baby dust on me:dust: :baby:

Of course, twinkle! I'm sending you super sticky baby dust! :dust::dust::dust:

i'm on endometrin also.. messy! but i get to start weaning off in 2 weeks :)

Actually, I just gave up and went to the bathroom....it wasn't as bad as I was expecting! I do find it uncomfortable though, but that could just be the fact that all my girl parts are feeling sore these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->