IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Welcome Twinkle!

Good luck Sasha!

Sorry if I'm forgetting anything have to dash quick back to work but update witch got me today. I was crushed when my temp dropped but with all the bfns and 3 days of temps I've had a few days to get used to the fact this was a failed cycle.

I have my first apt. for IUI #2 sched. on Wed. Over the phone I was told Dr. wants me to wait until cycle day 6 to start Clomid. hmmmm. oh well....I second guessed and researched everything to death last cycle and it wore me out. I'm just going to go along with the motions this one.

Round2 - endometrin has always made me a little "sore" down there.. for lack of a better word :shrug:

Welcome Twinkle!

Good luck Sasha!

Sorry if I'm forgetting anything have to dash quick back to work but update witch got me today. I was crushed when my temp dropped but with all the bfns and 3 days of temps I've had a few days to get used to the fact this was a failed cycle.

I have my first apt. for IUI #2 sched. on Wed. Over the phone I was told Dr. wants me to wait until cycle day 6 to start Clomid. hmmmm. oh well....I second guessed and researched everything to death last cycle and it wore me out. I'm just going to go along with the motions this one.

Hi Titi..I am feeling bad for you.. 1st IUI also didnt work for me..n I am totally crushed..Going to start my clomid cycle in 3 days..so just cheer up for next cycle with all +vibes..

So sorry about AF, Titi! I was hoping maybe you'd be one of those women who just don't get positive HPTs. But I've read online that the first round is often seen as a "practice" round and then the RE can make adjustments for the next one and have more success.

So sorry about AF, Titi! I was hoping maybe you'd be one of those women who just don't get positive HPTs. But I've read online that the first round is often seen as a "practice" round and then the RE can make adjustments for the next one and have more success.

I agree that the first round is like a 'testing' cycle. They aren't sure what works with your body or how you'll react to the medications.

I'm so sorry that the witch got you TITI :hugs: I hope that you achieve success with your second attempt.

As for me, my husband came and had lunch with me today and I told him that I made my blood work appointment for Monday morning. I shared how nervous and excited I am all at the same time. It was really nice seeing him talk about the possibility of us being pregnant and finding out on Monday, he even talked about how he would tell his parents and mine :cloud9: He's such a doll.

Anyway, I'm tempted to test every day this weekend :blush: :haha:

After a crappy appt on Wednesday ... I woke up to :witch: ... I am hoping this means that my FET will only be delayed about 1 week! Hopefully I bleed enough to lose that fatty lining.

I did put in a call to my fertility clinic about 4 hours ago ... no call back!:dohh:

I also wanted to add .... I have been following this thread closely, just haven't had a lot of time to post since my daughters bday is today :) So much cleaning and shopping! :)

After a crappy appt on Wednesday ... I woke up to :witch: ... I am hoping this means that my FET will only be delayed about 1 week! Hopefully I bleed enough to lose that fatty lining.

I did put in a call to my fertility clinic about 4 hours ago ... no call back!:dohh:

YAY!!!! PRAYING that you can get the FET underway ASAP :)

And also hoping that your clinic calls you back sometime soon!

Hope your daughter had an amazing 3rd birthday!!! :hugs:

Welcome Twinkle!

Good luck Sasha!

Hi Titi..I am feeling bad for you.. 1st IUI also didnt work for me..n I am totally crushed..Going to start my clomid cycle in 3 days..so just cheer up for next cycle with all +vibes..

aww I'm sorry for you too! Yeah it was hard. I didn't go into this with any hope-dh and I were just more or less "paying for peace of mind" that we've done what we could-but when we found out that dh had such a great count, and that I responded so well to the meds, and that there was nothing wrong with us, I really got my hopes up. : (

oh-thank you for saying that! It really makes me feel a little bit better. At my age and after all this time I truly can't ever imagine ever seeing two lines personally-but I need hope!!!

I agree that the first round is like a 'testing' cycle. They aren't sure what works with your body or how you'll react to the medications.

I'm so sorry that the witch got you TITI :hugs: I hope that you achieve success with your second attempt.

As for me, my husband came and had lunch with me today and I told him that I made my blood work appointment for Monday morning. I shared how nervous and excited I am all at the same time. It was really nice seeing him talk about the possibility of us being pregnant and finding out on Monday, he even talked about how he would tell his parents and mine :cloud9: He's such a doll.

Anyway, I'm tempted to test every day this weekend :blush: :haha:

oh I'm soooo hopeful for you!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE it when DH's are excited. After all this time my dh is sooooooo reserved about the whole process and doesn't want me to test, etc. Yet this cycle he was so excited-he talked to my tummy in case, started clearing out his "man cave" to make a nursery, let me test as much as I wanted and went from saying before we scheduled the IUI "I mean, I don't think it's going to work for us", to after we'd had it done, "I don't see why it can't work for us with all we have going!"........I guess that was one of the reasons this bfn was so hard, but I still love them getting in on it!!!!

so my follies are 18 and 17 mm on CD13 :happydance::happydance: they are giving me the ovidrel shot tomorrow for the IUI on sunday....CD15

I have never ovulated so early in my cycle!! clomid worked really well this month! I have always ovulated CD20 and later...and then with my first two cycles with clomid...CD18 both times

I just hope I catch at least one egg!

my lining was 7 today and they are hoping its 8 by tomorrow....things are good!!

:hugs: to everyone!!

so my follies are 18 and 17 mm on CD13 :happydance::happydance: they are giving me the ovidrel shot tomorrow for the IUI on sunday....CD15

I have never ovulated so early in my cycle!! clomid worked really well this month! I have always ovulated CD20 and later...and then with my first two cycles with clomid...CD18 both times

my lining was 7 today and they are hoping its 8 by tomorrow....things are good!!

Good luck girl!!!! Those follies sound perfect!! :thumbup:

thanks pcos!! I am excited! I just worry the trigger and the IUI are too close to each other! my clinic does IUI 24 hrs post trigger but others do it 30 to 36 hrs! :shrug::shrug:

anyone have any thoughts on timing of IUI after trigger???

thanks pcos!! I am excited! I just worry the trigger and the IUI are too close to each other! my clinic does IUI 24 hrs post trigger but others do it 30 to 36 hrs! :shrug::shrug:

You could take it into your own hands and trigger at like 32 hours? Like meet half way in the middle?? Not sure if you'd feel comfortable doing that. But I say hey if it hasn't worked at 24 hours, maybe try something different???

I always took my trigger 36 hours prior, I happen to be lucky and I can feel myself ovulate. I would always ovulate around 1-2 hours prior to my IUI. Which I think is perfect timing :) Just a thought! :winkwink:

SOUNDS PERFECT Monica!!!!

Let me know if the clinic lets you self administer the ovidrel! I may ask about the IUI being 36 hours after trigger too mine are normally 27 hours after trigger.

the clinic has always given me the trigger....as for me giving it to myself it was never brought up....I just took their word that ovulation is the day after the trigger and thats when they do IUI

I have never given myself any shots so I worry about that especially since next month could be our first with injectables!

I did get your message, Carolyn...only now am I catching up....my experience has been pretty much the same as Mary's...I like the clinic overall....the only issue I have is the bloodwork team...there is one girl who cannot get my blood first poke!! the other two girls are awesome but this one is just plain ********!

I wish you luck and I am sure you will make the right decision!:hugs:

Monica - your follies sound perfect! Good luck! Have you had the new girl on the bw team? I have liked her as much as Jen.

I too wonder if 24 hours is the best timing...but leave it to them since they are the experts...I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->