IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Hi Ladies!

Fingers crossed for all you ladies in your tww! I should ovulate later this week, I have used opk since cd 7 as I am paranoid and don't want to miss it! I should expect to POAS around the 27th.

And I'm Carolyn! Nice to meet you ladies.

hey snl, we are pretty close in our iui, mine was friday and I aslo got a positive opk the next day and I was worried about the same thing, we also bd last night so hopefully I didnt miss o either, this month I did clomid 100mil days 3-7 and had a good follie size 17 on Wed cd 13 ultrasound, did you do a trigger? My doc said that I didnt need to so I guess I can test early :happydance:

hey snl, we are pretty close in our iui, mine was friday and I aslo got a positive opk the next day and I was worried about the same thing, we also bd last night so hopefully I didnt miss o either, this month I did clomid 100mil days 3-7 and had a good follie size 17 on Wed cd 13 ultrasound, did you do a trigger? My doc said that I didnt need to so I guess I can test early :happydance:

awesome news we are together... :happydance: nope didnt even mention a trigger shot this time. it was our first round too

Wishful think /Libby - 8/18 :thumbup:
PCOSMomToOne/Mandy - 8/19 [-o<
LiSa2010 - 8/19 :thumbup:
SnL41296/Lisa - 8/19 :thumbup:
Michelle78 - 8/20 :thumbup:
MrsMM24/Maia - 8/23 :thumbup:
Springy/Carolyn - 8/27 :thumbup:

Maureen I know I am missing you ... let me know if you want me to add you :)

Also, did I miss anyone else???

MrsMM24(aka Maia) POAS 8/23

:dust:

31, soooo sorry AF flew in on that damn broom. Relax during your break. I certainly hope to hear your 2nd opinion yield positive results. You wil be missed. :hugs:

Wow - I hadn't checked the thread since yesterday and I was 5 pages behind!! Lots of catching up to do.

31 - I'm so sorry to hear the witch got you. I hope you guys can talk to someone who can give you a new plan of attack.

To the ladies in the 2WW - good luck! I know it feels like the longest 2 weeks ever. I'm kmfx'd for you all!! Let's see some BFPs on this thread!! :bfp::bfp:

AFM, I'm starting my 100mg of Clomid tonight. I read somewhere to take it at night to sleep through the side effects and that's what I did last time. I never noticed any side effects at all.

Anyone thinking they'll be doing their IUI sometime around Aug. 15-16th?? As long as that cyst doesn't cause any problems that's what I'm looking at.

I'm behind here too....so sorry 31......hope to hear when you're back to ttc.. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you trying this month!

I take 100mg of clomid too and just started back on Friday. Last time I took it around 9:15pm and never felt any side effects at all...so that is what I am doing this time too....and will most likely have my IUI on the 16th. This time I need to get some cheap HPTs and test right off the bat....Last time I waited, but this time I think I'd like to see how long the trigger stays in my system.

:hi: ladies!!

Michelle how did your iui go?

my iui went well... doc had a little trouble getting to my cervix bcuz its so high but he got there and did the procedure :thumbup: still cramping but not going to complain... I go back on Friday for hormone testing... I hope everything goes well from now on..

hope you're all doing well!!!!

:hugs:

hi ladies! :wave:

i haven't been around as much these last few days because this week was so crazy busy! i know there's a lot of new people on here and i just wanted to say hi to everyone :)

pcosmom- those numbers are very promising, i've been thinking of you lots and i really hope this is your month!!!

31- so sorry about your AF :( :(

as for me, i'm currently on a break, well sort of... just gearing up for IVF at the end of the month. we have an appt on tuesday to check my cysts and to also start the lupron. i stop the BCP 8/14 and i guess AF will come sometime after that. my niece is coming to visit on tuesday (from out of state) for a week so that will be a great distraction!! i have not seen her in almost 2 years and i am so happy :happydance:

Good luck ladies!

:dust:

Hi ladies!

My IUI went fine this morning. In the past they have had trouble getting to my uterus so it has been painful, but this one went very smoothly. DHs #s were good, 25 million post wash and 90% motility. Now on to what I'm sure is going to feel like the longest 2 weeks ever!

Lisa, I'm glad your IUI went well this morning too.

Maia (I love your name btw!), I'm glad that you were able to get right back into the TTC game. Fingers crossed for you!

31, I'm so sorry about AF. I hope that the 2nd opinion helps and gives you a new plan of attack.

:hi: ladies!!

Michelle how did your iui go?

my iui went well... doc had a little trouble getting to my cervix bcuz its so high but he got there and did the procedure :thumbup: still cramping but not going to complain... I go back on Friday for hormone testing... I hope everything goes well from now on..

hope you're all doing well!!!!

:hugs:

hi i am still cramping alittle and I did my first IUI friday all good though. i stopped spotting too i go friday as well to check my levels

Good Lucky to all the girls in the 2ww... I've got my fingers crossed and my knees bent praying that you all get a BFP :hugs:

As for mee....

I'm in a little predicament right now. I'm currently cycle day 14 and according to FS can start taking my Progestrone tomorrow and continue for ten days. I usually get AF the day after the last pill so I'm looking at August 18th being the day that AF would start, which would mean that my IUI would be schedule most likely for August 31 - and in comes the problem... I'm being interviewed for a job that day! And it's 2 hours away from the clinic, so I don't know what to do. Should I just wait an extra week and start my Progestrone next monday?

My FS said there was no rush and that I don't even need to take my Progesterone because she would give me Provera on August 30 is AF had not shown by then.... :shrug:

It either take is a week later or just take it now and see how things go? lol

Part of me wants to start now because I want to actively start trying and get that IUI but part of me wants to wait! ahhh.... this makes no sense does it? I'm crazy! lol :wacko::haha:

Hi augustluvers, I understand that u prob want to start your cycle as soon as possible but if the iui lands on the day of your interview or even the day before or after it u will be stressed out just thinking about it. Maybe u are better off delaying starting for a week so u are not stressed about itxxx

Hi :hi: Can I join you ladies? I had my first IUI today. It went very quickly with a little bit of cramping which wasn't too bad :thumbup: . I have one follicle on my left, which was 18mm on Thursday and a lot >10mm on the right. DH's count post wash was 119 million!!!:spermy: motility was 53%, the nurse said anything over 50 is great so I have no clue.

Now just to get through this 2ww :coffee:

Good luck to everyone!! I hope we all get that BFP!! :bfp::dust::bfp::dust:

Happy Sunday Ladies!

Michelle78~ A warm welcome to you! Make yourself right at home :) I'm so glad your IUI went well today! And now, the 2WW starts!! Woooohoooo!

azlissie~ Wish I could be your IUI buddy, but I'm guessing my next IUI will be around August 23rd-25th, but then again, that's just me "ballparking" it :)

MrsMM24~ Welcome to the group! What's your POAS game plan? Do you plan on starting to test early, or are you one to wait the full 2 weeks before you do?

Lisa2010~ I'm so happy that your IUI went well! Glad you just got a little cramping, after today, it should be smooth sailing into your 2WW :) Yay!!!

Touch the Sky~ You must be so excited to start your IVF protocol! I wish you the best of luck!!

augustluvers~ Gosh! You have a dilemna...I'm not sure what I would do? Although knowing me, I would just move ahead with the IUI and cross the interview bridge when I go to it. Follow your heart Sweetie :)

Kelly425~ Welcome to the Group! I'm so glad your IUI went well today and the post-wash numbers look GREAT!!! Best of Luck and plenty of babydust your way!

As for me, just spending a quiet Sunday at home. I made a batch of homemade spaghetti sauce, so the house smells wonderful.
Tomorrow morning, I'll be heading to the hospital for my "official" BW. Kinda feeling sad about it...I dread my RE's phone call to tell me it's negative...blah! But hey, I'll be getting ready for my 2nd round, so I'm excited about that!!

FALLEN A, I actually came over from the another IUI thread. Recently had an MC and under fertility watch, doc's said I could try again as soon as I OV, this week is that! Soooo, here I am :happydance: and since we have tried for soooo long prior to the June :bfp: we have learned patience. 8/23 is test date, and God Willing, we will wait!!! We have 1 digi test and 1 stick in the house so we are not buying more to be tempted.

GL Ladies!!! FXD! :dust: :dust:

Kelly425 - 8/22 :thumbup:

Another call ... anyone want me to add them?? I hope to see this list in about 2 weeks FULLLLLL of :bfp:'s

I will be testing very late august or early september...depending on when my IUI is....but I will be in portugal...so I won't be updating here until late september when I get back :(

sorry the suspense ladies....

Wow, a lot of IUIs just happened! Best of luck to everyone! :dust:

Another call ... anyone want me to add them?? I hope to see this list in about 2 weeks FULLLLLL of :bfp:'s

Can you add me for 8/22? Thanks!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->