IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Kissyfacelala -- those follies sound great. I just wanted to chime in on the trigger. My last two IUIs, the triggered about 24 hrs. before. This was the first time we did 36, so I was worried that it would be too long, but it turned out to be just right. Good luck! Fingers crossesd for a successful IUI!

Hi ladies, sorry I have been a little MIA lately, been busy with work and so exhausted after work.
Titi- so sorry the witch got you, thinking of you and hoping next cycle is the one :hugs:
August-fx for your bloodwork tomorrow, any symptoms to report?
Kissyfacelala- good luck with the IUI, your follies are sounding good. Our clinic always did trigger 36 hrs before IUI but hey it never worked for us so what do I know :haha:
PCOS- hope the bday party went well! Good news on the AF hope that lining thins for you :hugs:
Springy- sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I am feeling good these days, great actually.
The reason I feel so great is that today, at 10dp3dt, I got my first ever, :bfp::bfp::bfp: I can't believe it, it came up right away on an IC. We are both on :cloud9:
Sorry if I missed anyone, I am a little excited!!!

Hi ladies, sorry I have been a little MIA lately, been busy with work and so exhausted after work.
Titi- so sorry the witch got you, thinking of you and hoping next cycle is the one :hugs:
Kissyfacelala- good luck with the IUI, your follies are sounding good. Our clinic always did trigger 36 hrs before IUI but hey it never worked for us so what do I know :haha:
PCOS- hope the bday party went well! Good news on the AF hope that lining thins for you :hugs:
Springy- sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I am feeling good these days, great actually.
The reason I feel so great is that today, at 10dp3dt, I got my first ever, :bfp::bfp::bfp: I can't believe it, it came up right away on an IC. We are both on :cloud9:

woooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! that is so awesome harvest!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Harvest that is awesome!!! So excited for you. Congratulations - hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

:happydance::dance::happydance::dance: Yay Harvest! Super exciting!!! Congrats!!!!!!!

i knew it, i had a feeling!!! CONGRATS!!!

:headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

OMG, Harvest! That is such wonderful news! I am so, so, so happy for you! :happydance:

so my follies are 18 and 17 mm on CD13 :happydance::happydance: they are giving me the ovidrel shot tomorrow for the IUI on sunday....CD15

I have never ovulated so early in my cycle!! clomid worked really well this month! I have always ovulated CD20 and later...and then with my first two cycles with clomid...CD18 both times

I just hope I catch at least one egg!

my lining was 7 today and they are hoping its 8 by tomorrow....things are good!!

:hugs: to everyone!!

All the best kissyfacelala

Congrats Harvest`
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

You so deserve to be over the moon!! put your feet up now and relax:flower:

Hey everyone, thought that I'd stop by and say hello to you all :hi:

No news to report on my end, but it's still early as I'm only 7dpo :haha:

I woke up at 4am this morning completely starved. I laughed because I ate sooooo much yesterday, how could I ever be sooo hungry... It was completely different and shocking!

Other then that... nothing, not even sore breast...

How's everyone else?

WoooHooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Great news! Congratulations!!! You deserve this so enjoy! :)
:thumbup:

HARVEST - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Doing a major :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance: For you and DH!!!

Have a happy and healthy 9 months!

HARVEST - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Doing a major :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance: For you and DH!!!

Have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Thanks so much, doesn't really feel real yet!!! Your turn next :thumbup: hope you are having a good weekend!

https://freesmileyface.net/smiley/happy/happy-cheerleader-130.gifBIG Congrats Harvest https://freesmileyface.net/smiley/happy/happy-cheerleader-130.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->