IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Harvest2009 -- :bfp: :happydance:
Snowbunny -- 10/22
HappyBunnyAB -- 10/23
azlissie -- 10/30
angieloo -- 11/1
PCOSMomToOne --11/12

Any updates???

Harvest - Things are going ok here. Using progesterone this cycle while we wait for the test results. That stuff is wicked! So sleepy.... 9DPO and neg HPT so far. We go back on the 28th to get the results from the AMH and hubby's two additional tests. From there we will decide if we jump into IVF now or wait until January. I already feel like junk on the progesterone so we may just jump to IVF right away.

WoooHooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Great news! Congratulations!!! You deserve this so enjoy! :)
:thumbup:
Hi ladies, sorry I have been a little MIA lately, been busy with work and so exhausted after work.
Titi- so sorry the witch got you, thinking of you and hoping next cycle is the one :hugs:
August-fx for your bloodwork tomorrow, any symptoms to report?
Kissyfacelala- good luck with the IUI, your follies are sounding good. Our clinic always did trigger 36 hrs before IUI but hey it never worked for us so what do I know :haha:
PCOS- hope the bday party went well! Good news on the AF hope that lining thins for you :hugs:
Springy- sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I am feeling good these days, great actually.
The reason I feel so great is that today, at 10dp3dt, I got my first ever, :bfp::bfp::bfp: I can't believe it, it came up right away on an IC. We are both on :cloud9:
Sorry if I missed anyone, I am a little excited!!!

Harvest2009 -- :bfp: :happydance:
Snowbunny -- 10/22
HappyBunnyAB -- 10/23
azlissie -- 10/30
angieloo -- 11/1
PCOSMomToOne --11/12

Any updates???

yes please add me into the list! i am officially in the two week wait! I will be testing Nov 1!! Had my IUI today and not holding much hope though....DH's numbers were bad :( only 2.2 million post wash with 83% motility.....last month was way better!

you only need one :spermy: but.....

anyways hope the next two weeks fly by...need to keep busy and keep my mind off of things....
:hugs:

Kissyface ~ Got my fingers crossed, like you said it only takes one :spermy:

As for me, my temp has gone up again and if temperature and charts were a for sure sign than my chart is beautiful, :rofl:

Take a look at my chart:

My Ovulation Chart

But other than high temps, I'm feeling nothing and IC are still negative

Harvest - Things are going ok here. Using progesterone this cycle while we wait for the test results. That stuff is wicked! So sleepy.... 9DPO and neg HPT so far. We go back on the 28th to get the results from the AMH and hubby's two additional tests. From there we will decide if we jump into IVF now or wait until January. I already feel like junk on the progesterone so we may just jump to IVF right away.

Too bad you are feeling so bad on the progesterone :hugs: I know it is not much fun is it? I have been so bloated and I think that is why. FX that that bfp comes up in the next couple days, but if not good luck with your decision on ivf :)

Kissyface ~ Got my fingers crossed, like you said it only takes one :spermy:

As for me, my temp has gone up again and if temperature and charts were a for sure sign than my chart is beautiful, :rofl:

Take a look at my chart:

My Ovulation Chart

But other than high temps, I'm feeling nothing and IC are still negative

Looking good august, fx for you!

I've been really good with the positive thinking, and the assuring to myself that I can be pregnant, but doubt has crept in:blush: :sad2: And I'm starting to think that going in tomorrow for blood work is just crazy! 9dpo is just way to early right? Well if the blood work comes up negative at least I don't have to test or stress over internet cheapies, just wait for AF to come and start my next IUI cycle.

August - keep being positive. It will happen!

Monica - absolutely it only takes one! You had great follies this month just waiting for one little spermie to make his way to the promised land...lol. Fingers crossed for you. BTW - did you ask about 24 hour vs 36 hour transfers?

hey Mary! thanks for the kind words! I am hoping for the best and expecting the worst. even though I saw a post somewhere that she got pregnant with 2.2 million postwash!

I did ask about 24 hr vs 36 hr post trigger and the nurse said that our clinic 99.9% of the time do it 24 hrs. a few occasions at 36 hr and in those cases the patient gives herself the trigger! she said that you ovulate 36 hrs post trigger...so IUI at 24 hrs means the sperm are already up there waiting for the egg....I think I was starting to ovulate this morning as I had cramps on my right side where the follies are! and sorry for TMI but I also had loads of EWCM :)

at this point I know we did everything we could! I have been praying a lot and now it is in God's hands! :)

hey Mary! thanks for the kind words! I am hoping for the best and expecting the worst. even though I saw a post somewhere that she got pregnant with 2.2 million postwash!

I did ask about 24 hr vs 36 hr post trigger and the nurse said that our clinic 99.9% of the time do it 24 hrs. a few occasions at 36 hr and in those cases the patient gives herself the trigger! she said that you ovulate 36 hrs post trigger...so IUI at 24 hrs means the sperm are already up there waiting for the egg....I think I was starting to ovulate this morning as I had cramps on my right side where the follies are! and sorry for TMI but I also had loads of EWCM :)

at this point I know we did everything we could! I have been praying a lot and now it is in God's hands! :)

I guess that makes sense. I've always been told and read that you want the spermies there when the egg is released. No worries about the TMI - I think at this point there isn't much that makes me blush - never thought I'd talk so freely about sperm, CM, ovaries, etc. :haha:

Let's hope God thinks this is our month.:dust:

I guess that makes sense. I've always been told and read that you want the spermies there when the egg is released. No worries about the TMI - I think at this point there isn't much that makes me blush - never thought I'd talk so freely about sperm, CM, ovaries, etc. :haha:

Let's hope God thinks this is our month.:dust:

GOOD LUCK!!!! I'm praying for you that this is your month :)

I don't think that there is anything "fertility" related anymore that I consider to be TMI!!! I talk more freely about this stuff than I ever thought I would. You only need one good spermie to find your egg and bury in deep :) PRAYING this is your month. Think positive, believe you're pregnant and know you did everything you can to make this happen!! Hugs :hugs:

I've been really good with the positive thinking, and the assuring to myself that I can be pregnant, but doubt has crept in:blush: :sad2: And I'm starting to think that going in tomorrow for blood work is just crazy! 9dpo is just way to early right? Well if the blood work comes up negative at least I don't have to test or stress over internet cheapies, just wait for AF to come and start my next IUI cycle.

NO negative thoughts allowed ok!?! If you think 9dpo is too early could you call tomorrow and reschedule the Beta for later in the week?

REMAIN positive and know its in God's hands now!!

August- I just wanted to share my experience with you. Last month, I tested negative until 12 dpo. I went in for a beta on 13dpo and just barely got a positive there- I think my level was only 15-20.. Waiting a couple of days might not be a bad idea. Best of luck that you get your BFP this month!!

https://freesmileyface.net/smiley/happy/happy-124.gifFET tentatively scheduled for 11/4https://freesmileyface.net/smiley/happy/happy-124.gif

Went for my ultrasound today and lining went from 10mm to 4mm!!! Can I get a woot woot?! https://freesmileyface.net/smiley/happy/happy-124.gif

Woot woot, PCOS!! I hope Nov. 4th gets here quickly - so exciting!

August, I don't know what to tell you about your beta tomorrow, but I just wanted to tell you good luck whatever you end up deciding. Definitely the waiting is the hardest part of this whole thing.

Monica, I'm kmfx'd for you!!

AFM, no symptoms at all, but of course I'm only 3dpiui! I go in Thurs for a progesterone test so hopefully this week will go by fairly quickly.

LittleBird, do you have another beta tomorrow? Good luck! And Harvest, when are you going in for bloodwork? I'm so happy this thread is on such a positive roll lately!!

Not until Tuesday. I am going to be completely useless until I find out! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->