IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

HARVEST!! CONGRATULATIONS - woooo hoooo!!! im really pleased for you!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin:

Good morning everyone,

First I want to apologize for being such a downy doubter :blush: Just a moment that I went through. I'm feeling much better this morning, especially with all the kinds words you all gave me :hugs:

Well... I went in and got my blood test. They are testing for progesterone levels and for beta results. If my progesterone level is low and indicates that I did not ovulate, then I will start Provera tonight or tomorrow, but I know, and if you look at my chart, it's pretty clear that I did ovulate O:) So, the nurse said that if I did, then no provera :happydance: and it would even be better if the results came back positive for pregnancy :shrug:

The nurse told me that it's a 50/50 chance of finding HCG in the blood on 9dpo, some women produce hcg faster then others, so she said that if it's negative today, not to give up hope as many women don't get a positive beta until after 11dpo.

Either way, I'm ok. Like Springy said : it's in God's hands, not just at this point but in every aspect of this journey and if it's time it's time, and if it isn't, then, I'll be ok with that too.

So, how's everyone else?

Good luck today August. I really hope you get some great news!!

Hi everyone..today is my 2nd day on clomid..Yesterday i took clomid at noon and felt so sleepy just wanna ask is it ok if i take clomid 2day at night?
August all the best for ur beta result, i think 9dpo is early for test but u never know.will pray for you..finger crossed.
Monica just enjoy ur 2ww and be 100% positive everything will be fine... praying for you dear..
Azlissie how r u feeling..i know 2ww really sucks but be positive thats the only mantra and give ur 2ww tension to GOD he will make everythg good..all the best for this month

Hi ladies, sorry I have been a little MIA lately, been busy with work and so exhausted after work.
Titi- so sorry the witch got you, thinking of you and hoping next cycle is the one :hugs:
August-fx for your bloodwork tomorrow, any symptoms to report?
Kissyfacelala- good luck with the IUI, your follies are sounding good. Our clinic always did trigger 36 hrs before IUI but hey it never worked for us so what do I know :haha:
PCOS- hope the bday party went well! Good news on the AF hope that lining thins for you :hugs:
Springy- sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I am feeling good these days, great actually.
The reason I feel so great is that today, at 10dp3dt, I got my first ever, :bfp::bfp::bfp: I can't believe it, it came up right away on an IC. We are both on :cloud9:
Sorry if I missed anyone, I am a little excited!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Congrats Harvest!! You deserve it! H&H 9 months.

https://freesmileyface.net/smiley/happy/happy-124.gifFET tentatively scheduled for 11/4https://freesmileyface.net/smiley/happy/happy-124.gif

Went for my ultrasound today and lining went from 10mm to 4mm!!! Can I get a woot woot?! https://freesmileyface.net/smiley/happy/happy-124.gif

Woot woot! :happydance::happydance:

https://freesmileyface.net/smiley/happy/happy-124.gifFET tentatively scheduled for 11/4https://freesmileyface.net/smiley/happy/happy-124.gif

Went for my ultrasound today and lining went from 10mm to 4mm!!! Can I get a woot woot?! https://freesmileyface.net/smiley/happy/happy-124.gif

Woot Woot:thumbup:

I've been really good with the positive thinking, and the assuring to myself that I can be pregnant, but doubt has crept in:blush: :sad2: And I'm starting to think that going in tomorrow for blood work is just crazy! 9dpo is just way to early right? Well if the blood work comes up negative at least I don't have to test or stress over internet cheapies, just wait for AF to come and start my next IUI cycle.

Positive vibes! Good luck today!

Hi everyone..today is my 2nd day on clomid..Yesterday i took clomid at noon and felt so sleepy just wanna ask is it ok if i take clomid 2day at night?
August all the best for ur beta result, i think 9dpo is early for test but u never know.will pray for you..finger crossed.
Monica just enjoy ur 2ww and be 100% positive everything will be fine... praying for you dear..
Azlissie how r u feeling..i know 2ww really sucks but be positive thats the only mantra and give ur 2ww tension to GOD he will make everythg good..all the best for this month

Hi Twinkle,

I always took my clomid at night as I got frequently got headaches from it. I think it's fine if you switch from noon to night, but I would probably ask your FS first.

Hi Twinkle,

I always took my clomid at night as I got frequently got headaches from it. I think it's fine if you switch from noon to night, but I would probably ask your FS first.

I took clomid at night too, as it helped with the headaches and the horrible hot flashes.

Yeah, I know, I tried to change it this morning but the Doctor really wants the progesterone checked out today and he added the beta as well.

August, I hope you get some good results for your blood test!

twinkle, I always took my Clomid at night. It is supposed to reduce the symptoms that way.

Hey girls,

Got my results back, it's a :bfn: with the blood pregnancy test, big surprise there huh?

My progesterone however was good, it's at 22 today so if this cycle is anything like my last then the :witch: should be here by next Monday the 24th.

Oh well... here's to trying IUI cycle # 3

Hey girls,

Got my results back, it's a :bfn: with the blood pregnancy test, big surprise there huh?

My progesterone however was good, it's at 22 today so if this cycle is anything like my last then the :witch: should be here by next Monday the 24th.

So sorry August :hugs::hugs::hugs: I was really hoping this would be your month!

August, I'm sorry. I was so hopeful for you. You know that it is still early, I'll keep holding out some hope for you.

Hey girls,

August hope for the best, may be 9dpo is too early for beta test...So many people get late high hsg..so finger crossed.

Hey girls,

August hope for the best, may be 9dpo is too early for beta test...So many people get late high hsg..so finger crossed.

That's exactly what the Doctor said...

I don't think I'll ever test again with Internet cheapies though, they are so hard to read, and almost always have white antibody strips with pink on the sides, and horrible evaps. I may not test anymore this cycle unless the :witch: doesn't show up of course. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->