IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

August, sorry it was a BFN, but there's still time... I am glad your progesterone levels are good. At least they know that the numbers are on track in that area! I hope you get your BFP soon! :hugs:

Hey girls,

Got my results back, it's a :bfn: with the blood pregnancy test, big surprise there huh?

My progesterone however was good, it's at 22 today so if this cycle is anything like my last then the :witch: should be here by next Monday the 24th.

Oh well... here's to trying IUI cycle # 3

I'm sorry :hugs:

Thank you all for such great support! Don't know what I'd do without ya'll! :hugs:

I've got my bumming around attitude going at full speed. But I'm ok... I knida figured it was way too early, considering that implantation can occur between 6 and 12 dpo... like you said... I still got time :D

Hey girls,

Got my results back, it's a :bfn: with the blood pregnancy test, big surprise there huh?

My progesterone however was good, it's at 22 today so if this cycle is anything like my last then the :witch: should be here by next Monday the 24th.

Just saw that you're only 1dpo behind me ... 2ww buddies :happydance:

I've never taken Clomid, but for the injectibles, I was told to always take it within the same hour time frame. So I'd say before you switch things up, you should ask your clinic if it's ok. Hope it's ok to change to night, because I can imagine how icky it could make you feel.

August, I'm so sorry about the bfn. But at least your progesterone was good so hopefully the next cycle will work.

I did an IC this morning and it looks like the trigger is almost gone - there was a very faint line. I'll do another one Weds to make sure it's gone and then I'll probably test for real on Sunday. I have absolutely no symptoms, but I'm trying to keep my hopes up!

thanks ladies for all your support! definetely makes things easier. :hugs:

so yesterday after the IUI I rested for the rest of the day....besides putting some groceries away, I was a lump on the couch watching TV or online on my laptop :) went to bed super early too....

have had cramps all day yesterday and today....with my first IUI had cramps the day of the IUI and with my second did not have any cramps and now with my third I have had lots of cramps yesterday and today. is this normal??? I felt nothing during the IUI....

august...so sorry about the BFN!! maybe it is too early :shrug::shrug:

:hugs::hugs:

August - 9dpo is VERY early so don't give up hope yet!!! Its not over till the witch shows up.

thanks ladies for all your support! definetely makes things easier. :hugs:

so yesterday after the IUI I rested for the rest of the day....besides putting some groceries away, I was a lump on the couch watching TV or online on my laptop :) went to bed super early too....

have had cramps all day yesterday and today....with my first IUI had cramps the day of the IUI and with my second did not have any cramps and now with my third I have had lots of cramps yesterday and today. is this normal??? I felt nothing during the IUI....

august...so sorry about the BFN!! maybe it is too early :shrug::shrug:

:hugs::hugs:

I had HORRIBLE cramping for 2 to 3 days with one of my IUIs. They told me it is very normal and not to worry about it. Just relax and stay positive :)

PCOS - how is the Lupron going? Is it getting any better?? Do you have a countdown ticker going yet?? Can't wait for your FET!!!!

GRRRRR!!! Lost my last post.

August - hang in there! Like everyone said 9dpo is still early. fx'd

Monica - sorry to hear bout the cramps. Crazy how different each cycle can be. Which doc did you have this time?

PCOS - how is the Lupron going? Is it getting any better?? Do you have a countdown ticker going yet?? Can't wait for your FET!!!!

Can I be a little negative for one moment? :haha: I hate Lupron. It's evil.

I don't think I will put up a ticker until I pass my last appt with flying colors and there's no way they can cancel the date (my last appt is 10/29) ... I just feel like a ticker always jinxes me.

Just gotta take one day at a time ... it's so hard to be excited until the day is here, ya know?!

hey Mary! the doctor was Dr.Faghih. She was really gentle with the speculum, she even used a more narrow one. So for the next IUI (hopefully not until my 2nd baby) I am gonna request that one since I barely felt it! she was good, it was over before I knew it,

I am just wondering if these cramps are my uterus or ovulation related....the discomfort is not near my right ovary so probably not....I did have two follies...first time ever...so wondering if everything will be more pronounced?????:shrug::shrug:

Can I be a little negative for one moment? :haha: I hate Lupron. It's evil.

I don't think I will put up a ticker until I pass my last appt with flying colors and there's no way they can cancel the date (my last appt is 10/29) ... I just feel like a ticker always jinxes me.

Just gotta take one day at a time ... it's so hard to be excited until the day is here, ya know?!

hang in there pcos! that is an excellent attitude! one day at a time....the excitement will come and things are progressing...your lining is better and on 10/29 things will be even better :flower::flower:

Good luck with everything PCOS! not long until you are PUPO hang in there :)
Got my beta results today 520!!!

Hey girls,

Just saw that you're only 1dpo behind me ... 2ww buddies :happydance:

Yes we are!! I'm trying to hold until 10 dpo to test but I think I'll crack tomorrow!!

hey Mary! the doctor was Dr.Faghih. She was really gentle with the speculum, she even used a more narrow one. So for the next IUI (hopefully not until my 2nd baby) I am gonna request that one since I barely felt it! she was good, it was over before I knew it,

I am just wondering if these cramps are my uterus or ovulation related....the discomfort is not near my right ovary so probably not....I did have two follies...first time ever...so wondering if everything will be more pronounced?????:shrug::shrug:

I had really bad cramps the first two days. The Dr said they were normal. She said its your uterus reacting to the invaders :spermy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->