IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Thank you fallen! I'm trying to stay positive but not at the same time so I don't get heart broken. Sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

Hi Ladies! Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Good luck to everyone in the TWW! Really hoping to see lots of BFP's this month.

Wow! I wasn't on here over the weekend and missed quite a bit! I've tracked back through the pages to try to catch up!

31 - I'm sorry to hear AF showed. I wish you much R&R as you prepare for your next step. :hugs:

To the girls in the 2ww, FX for all of you!!!

So I THINK, if things go the same schedule as last month, that I'll have my IUI on the 15th and then will have bloodwork on the 26th. FX that this schedule holds as DH and I are celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary on 9/2 and it would be amazing to be celebrating a BFP at the same time! We're taking a little trip to celebrate. Definitely don't want AF on board with us.

This Wednesday I have my first appointment with the acupuncturist that works with my RE and I start my u/s and bw appts with the RE. Big day! LOL!

hi girls just checking in on everyone. i am doing ok cant wait for friday first BLOOD test! for levels... 4 more days woohoo...

Is it the progesterone level that you are being tested for? I wish that I could have a 21 day progesterone check but they dont do one on me cause i'm on progesterone from 4 dpo on, I'm only 3 days past iui and i'm already wanting to test:dohh::nope: I just hope it happens this month, this was my first iui with clomid

Is it the progesterone level that you are being tested for? I wish that I could have a 21 day progesterone check but they dont do one on me cause i'm on progesterone from 4 dpo on, I'm only 3 days past iui and i'm already wanting to test:dohh::nope: I just hope it happens this month, this was my first iui with clomid

:thumbup: yes if my levels are ok i dont need the pills :winkwink: this is my first IUI as well. nothing is wrong with DH I have a short LP phase. so that being said it can be fixed with clomid :thumbup: which i took 100mg day 2-6 i had 4 follicles too

this was also my first IUI and Im going in for Progesterone testing on Friday....

snl: I had 4 follies too (19, 17, 17, 13 on 8/5), did the trigger shot that night and IUI yesterday... I was on Follistim for 8 days..

I hope we all get our well deserved :bfp:s

:hugs:

Hi Ladies! Wow lots of IUIs lately :) FX for everyone in the TWW!!!!! I will be cheering you on from the sidelines :)

Still on the bcp and patiently waiting for my appointment on the 17th for my IVF orientation and hysteroscopy, the time is dragging!

Wishful Think & Fallen Ambers~ Thank you for the advice! It really helps a lot. Especially since I don't have anyone to talk to personally and the two friends I have, have never gone through this so every time I talk TTC they go crosseyed on me. :wacko: At least they do listen to my rants! :haha:

Kelly425 ~ Welcome and Good luck during the 2ww... I don't know much about Sperm count or mobility, since my doctors only said that my DH results are normal :shrug: Makes me want to call up the fertility center and ask now! lol

Fallen Ambers ~ I personally don't eat anything with tomato sauce, not even pizza, :wacko: I know BUT I love when my mother makes pasta or sauce because of the smell it gives the house! In the winter it just makes me want to curl up by the fire place and read a book. I don't know I'm weird like that! Anyway... I hope your B.W. went alright :hugs:

MrsMM24 ~ I hope you get that BFP! :hugs:

kissyfacelala ~ Portugal sounds great and a good distraction from the testing and all. Can't wait to hear back in September! Have fun! :hugs:

Hoping4Baby2 ~ I hope this cycle works accordingly and that you get to celebrate your BFP with your 10th year anniversary :hugs:

Maureemarsh~ you can hold out a few more days girlie =) :hugs: This way if you get that beautiful BFP it'll be the real thing.

Lisa2010 ~ I hate the wait and it does drag on... I'm waiting for AF to come so that I can start my First IUI! I hope that IVF works for you sweetie :hugs:

As For Me ~ I've decided to take the progestrone starting today and ending it in ten days. Af should be here on August 18th, the earliest making cycle day 14 August 31, which in turn is my interview date. My husband and I called the fertility center and they informed us that most of the time IUI's are scheduled early in the morning and that more then likely I'll be scheduled before 10am so that works for us. I'm nervous and yet excited :happydance:

As For Me ~ I've decided to take the progestrone starting today and ending it in ten days. Af should be here on August 18th, the earliest making cycle day 14 August 31, which in turn is my interview date. My husband and I called the fertility center and they informed us that most of the time IUI's are scheduled early in the morning and that more then likely I'll be scheduled before 10am so that works for us. I'm nervous and yet excited :happydance:

Aw, I'm glad that your IUI schedule won't conflict with the job interview! Good luck with both! :dust:

Well, as predicted, my Beta test came back as :bfn: :nope:
I've already had my pity party, which included a big bowl of "Red Velvet" ice cream, topped with hot fudge. So there!

I've stopped taking the Progesterone, so I'm expecting :witch: to show up in less than 24 hrs. All weekend, I felt like my body was screaming at me: "I need to move along here, you need your periods to start!!! Let me do what I'm suppose to do!!!"

So as soon as AF shows up, I need to call my RE to start my 2nd round :) So I'm excited about that!!

We have quite a list of 2WW ladies!! We need some BFPs from this group!! We all so deserve a little bundle of joy!!!
:dust::dust::dust:

Hoping4Baby2~ How exciting for you! 10th year anniversary coming up! Hubby and I just celebrated ours on July 7th, we went to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon :)
As far as your IUI, the 15th is just around the corner :) How exciting is that??!!

SNL~ Glad you're doing ok Honey! Keep us posted :)

Harvest~ :thumbup::thumbup: For your IVF appointment on the 15th~ I bet you can hardly wait! The beginning of a new adventure (kind of) I guess you could say you are on the same journey, but just taking a different path :) Good Luck Sweetie! Keep in touch!

Augustluvers~ Your post, about wanting to curl up with a book in front of the fireplace, made me smile! I'm a bookworm myself and I LOVE to read in front of my fireplace. We have a wood-burning one, so I love to hear the crackle & popping of the wood. It is so relaxing! I'm already one that loves the winter season, and having a fireplace is a must during that time!
I'm so glad things worked out between the IUI and the interview!! Yay! :happydance:
When things are meant to be, things are meant to be and it all works out :)

A big Hello to everyone else!!! :flower:

So sorry Fallen Ambers xxxxx but here is to round 2 and fingers crossed for your bfp xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thankx Little Bird and Fallen Ambers!

Fallen Ambers ~ A few years back I lived in a house with a fireplace and that's exactly what I would do! And... September 16th I go to a realtor to sign and close the deal on the house we are buying, and guess what???? It has two fire places, one in the formal living room and one inside of a den that I have already claimed as my little library/nook place to read and write (I love writing short stories)... I'm so excited, though I now read from my nook then an actual book, but :shrug: lol

Good luck on your 2 round!!! I'll be just a few days behind you :hugs:

I'm sorry about the BFN, Fallen! I hope the next round gives you the BFP you're hoping for! :hugs:

Sorry to hear of your BFN FALLEN.... Hoping for better results in Cycle #2.... :dust: :hugs:

UPDATE LADIES, one "donation" this morning, another on Wednesday. STILL testing 8/23! Oooooh, I sooo hope this is it! FXD :dust: FF hasn't added an OV day for me, so I am hoping that my temps continue to stay high...

alittle TMI for me I just had the best SEX ever :rofl: in my hall way while my grandparents watched TV right in the other room :haha: they are 90 yrs old lmao it was awesome and so sneaky. dh texted me to come upstairs we live down stairs from them. I said ok. he said go in the hall way I will meet u there :winkwink: and BOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :blush:

alittle TMI for me I just had the best SEX ever :rofl: in my hall way while my grandparents watched TV right in the other room :haha: they are 90 yrs old lmao it was awesome and so sneaky. dh texted me to come upstairs we live down stairs from them. I said ok. he said go in the hall way I will meet u there :winkwink: and BOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :blush:

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

:rofl: You go girl!!! That's the best, unexpected sex in unexpected places!!!

I live downstairs from my parents so, dh and I are always trying to find some sneaky time! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->