IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Good luck with your IUI tomorrow, Twinkle! I'm sure everything will be just fine.

OMG, can people die from AF Cramps?!?! Because I swear I'll be the first :rofl::rofl:

FS called back, 150mg from cycle day 3-7 (50mg more than last month). I go in for my cycle day 12 ultrasound on Nov. 4th (Next Friday)...

I have a question... what does your FS clinic/center do if your IUI falls on Sunday? Because I'm thinking that if IUI falls cd14 that's a sunday for me and my center is closed on Sunday.

OMG, can people die from AF Cramps?!?! Because I swear I'll be the first :rofl::rofl:

FS called back, 150mg from cycle day 3-7 (50mg more than last month). I go in for my cycle day 12 ultrasound on Nov. 4th (Next Friday)...

I have a question... what does your FS clinic/center do if your IUI falls on Sunday? Because I'm thinking that if IUI falls cd14 that's a sunday for me and my center is closed on Sunday.

Not sure August as our clinic is open 7 days a week almost year round. I think they shutdown for about 5 days around Christmas but beyond that they are open all the time. It is worth giving them a call to ask as you may not want to do any meds / IUI this cycle if you think there is a chance it could fall when they are not open.

Then I'll be #2. Mine were bad too! My clinic is not open on Sundays either so the do them on Saturday. Good luck! I'm going to call mine today too. It looks like we'll be IUI bodies again.

LOL!!! Mine were pretty bad a couple cycles ago. My clinic isn't open on sundays, but they have an oncall DR. If he isn't available I have to wait till Monday and I am guaranteed their first app of the day if that ever happens

So I know we could all use laugh during the stresses of TTC so I hope you think this is as funny as I did or maybe TTC has just made me delirious.

I went to lunch with a few girl friend and told them we would be doing IUI and I explained the process.
My first friend goes: oh so you'll know right away then? Ummm no :)
Then another friend goes no- it takes longer when you do that stuff... Umm wrong again
The first: well you should be able to tell right away since the spermies are getting right to the egg
Second: no, it makes you cycle longer, I read about it ( where I don't know):)
Third friend: do you guys know anything about your bodies?!?

I thought the misconceptions of assisted conception where pretty funny

So I know we could all use laugh during the stresses of TTC so I hope you think this is as funny as I did or maybe TTC has just made me delirious.

I went to lunch with a few girl friend and told them we would be doing IUI and I explained the process.
Then another friend goes no- it takes longer when you do that stuff... Umm wrong again
The first: well you should be able to tell right away since the spermies are getting right to the egg

I particularly like it when I talk about ttc stuff with friends who HAVE kids and they have NO clue what I am talking about I use words like "luteal phase" or "OPK" and they stare at me like I have 6 heads! I just want to shake them and say "DO YOU KNOW HOW LUCKY YOU ARE!!?!?!?!"

I particularly like it when I talk about ttc stuff with friends who HAVE kids and they have NO clue what I am talking about I use words like "luteal phase" or "OPK" and they stare at me like I have 6 heads! I just want to shake them and say "DO YOU KNOW HOW LUCKY YOU ARE!!?!?!?!"

I experience the same situation! During this whole ordeal I've learn so much about my body!!

:rofl:

Sometimes I want to shake them and laugh saying "You are so lucky! Don't you realize that?" but most of the time I just want to punch them because of how lucky they are... :rofl: That's the anger I'm working on! :blush::haha:

Sometimes I want to shake them and laugh saying "You are so lucky! Don't you realize that?" but most of the time I just want to punch them because of how lucky they are... :rofl: That's the anger I'm working on! :blush::haha:

For me, it's the "I'm sorry this is happening to you, but awfully glad this will never happen to me" comments/looks. I feel like saying "ahem...miscarriage and infertility can happen to anyone at any time". I was one of those women and feel awful for being so naieve.

I have anger issues too!

Hi,
My RE center does do IUI's on Sunday. The hours were a little bit later, which was nice b/c we could sleep in. (Till 630 am, lol)
You sound like me... I did 100 mg of clomid for a while and then got pushed up to 150. Hopefully it will do the trick for you! Is there a plan in place for you to move onto injectibles if the clomid doesn't work this round? Fingers xd for you it will! For me we did 6 cycles on clomid, and I finally got my BFP on our first round of Follistim.

LMAO...that made me laugh...thanks! Oh how lucky they are not to know that stuff.

Hi,
My RE center does do IUI's on Sunday. The hours were a little bit later, which was nice b/c we could sleep in. (Till 630 am, lol)
You sound like me... I did 100 mg of clomid for a while and then got pushed up to 150. Hopefully it will do the trick for you! Is there a plan in place for you to move onto injectibles if the clomid doesn't work this round? Fingers xd for you it will! For me we did 6 cycles on clomid, and I finally got my BFP on our first round of Follistim.

I was told at the start of IUI #1 that after 3 failed tries we would meet and discuss the next option. At my center they usually do 3 round of clomid and then 3 of injectables.

Last month I took 100mg cd 3-7 and did not respons so from cd12-16 I took another 150mg daily. This month they started me right with the 150mg cd 3-7...

At my cd 12 ultrasound I will ask what will be the next if this cycle is a fail.

Good morning girls!

Just wanted to share the sweetness of my dear husband. We've been researching vitamins for men and women to aid in fertility treatments and of course Vitamin C is the big one. So this morning when I was getting ready to head out for work I saw my lunch bag on the dinning room table and when I opened it my lunch was packed for me! :cloud9: But the funny and sweet part was the two Tropicana Orange juices with a note that read:

"Filled with Vitamin C, which helps you, especially before, during, and after taking Clomid pills"

It was so cute and helpful to know that he does pay attention when I ramble about vitamins and medications.

PS: I start my Clomid 150mg tomorrow, but like he said it helps to start getting that Vitamin C in now.

How sweet of him! That is so cute! It makes a difference when you know they are listening to everything we say.

I'll be right behind you on the meds! I'm starting 150 mg of Clomid on Thursday! This is the highest dose I've ever taken. Let's hope everything works out for all of us!!

Hi everyone..Just came from my 2nd iui..My husband's sperms drop this time to 5.5 mill in 1st iui it was 15 mill..I got lots of cramping while insemination..
Nervous dont know what will happen this time..:wacko:
Wants lots of baby dust:dust:

Hi everyone..Just came from my 2nd iui..My husband's sperms drop this time to 5.5 mill in 1st iui it was 15 mill..I got lots of cramping while insemination..
Nervous dont know what will happen this time..:wacko:
Wants lots of baby dust:dust:

For some reason I think lower numbers have been more successful lately!!!

I think it's because the sperm don't have to fight each other to get around!!!! :thumbup:

: But the funny and sweet part was the two Tropicana Orange juices with a note that read:

"Filled with Vitamin C, which helps you, especially before, during, and after taking Clomid pills"

It was so cute and helpful to know that he does pay attention when I ramble about vitamins and medications.

Awwwww 2 points for the hubby!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

August: what a sweet husby you have! That is something that would definitely start your day off right:) so cute

Good luck twinkle! Lots of women- some on this group even have gotten the BFP with lower numbers. Wishing you lots of baby dust.

I am now 7DPO and I am still feeling crampy and sore and little twinges. I am also having crazy pregnancy dreams. Each night I either already have my beautiful daughter (same little blonde two year old cutie) or I am announcing my pregnancy to someone different. Very strange and I am so hopeful it means good things. Especially because starting yesterday I have been having waves of nausea, but that could be my DHA prenatal....

Only 7 more days till testing- hoping I can hold out that long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->