IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

I don't know about you ladies, but every time I go into Amazon they show the recently viewed items or suggest things I may want to buy and today everytime I go in there are pregnancy test!!!! And I was soooo tempted to click and buy them! But I resisted :happydance::happydance: I'm really aiming at not testing this cycle until I know that I'm late. :D

When is your first scan??? Do we know if there are twinkies yet????

It's on Nov 8th, feels like that date will never get here!! But judging by how sick I feel I am pretty sure everything is OK so far :)

Holy cow ... a whole nother 13 days! Wowzer ... my FS does u/s at 6 weeks ... how are you handling the wait ... argh!

Not handling it very well, all I can do is worry :nope: This morning I woke up with some spotting, it totally freaked me out! I called the emergency line and they told me to take the day off work and come in tomorrow morning for a check up. Maybe they will do a scan then? Really hoping everything is OK.
Can't believe your FET is almost here! How exciting :happydance:

It's on Nov 8th, feels like that date will never get here!! But judging by how sick I feel I am pretty sure everything is OK so far :)

Holy cow ... a whole nother 13 days! Wowzer ... my FS does u/s at 6 weeks ... how are you handling the wait ... argh!

Not handling it very well, all I can do is worry :nope: This morning I woke up with some spotting, it totally freaked me out! I called the emergency line and they told me to take the day off work and come in tomorrow morning for a check up. Maybe they will do a scan then? Really hoping everything is OK.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I pray that all turns out well sweetie :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Harvest I am PRAYING for you!!! Both my sister and one of my best friends spotted throughout their first trimester it can be VERY normal so try try try not to stress about it, I know easier said than done, and think positive thoughts. Sending you lots of positive thoughts and prayers. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

As for your totally not silly question :winkwink: I have never had a messy scan - my AF is really short so by day three I can get away with a really thin pad. They do put a pad on the bed/table just in case. You will go in with a full bladder do the external us then go to the bathroom (remove tampon if necessary) and do your internal us. No question is silly on here.:hugs:

your clinic does internal AND external? what do they look at on external? my clinic only does internal. i've only ever had an external u/s when they were doing the transfer.

CD3 scans aren't bad.. i was grossed out the first time but it's so quick and i realized they deal with this stuff everyday. my flow is usually pretty light that day anyway.

Hmmm...never really asked what the external was for. I guess it is their typical protocol for day 3 on injectibles. I thought that was how they checked for cysts. I guess I should ask...he he.

Hi Girls!

Have been beyond swamped at work (we are talking 12-15 hour days) so have been MIA. It's going to be nice to put the money away for all the FS treatements we have to pay out of pocket as we will soon be looking at injectible cycles which will cost me $2,200 (with meds) out of pocket EACH CYCLE but I worry that all this stress isn't helping my fertility any. On the plus side I'm 7dpiui today and have barely given the 2ww a thought!!! (or course given the odd circumstances of this cycle I've already counted myself out).

Actually got up early so I can read through and get properly caught up. Forgive me if some of its OLD!

August-Of all the things I've been reading/doing I didn't hear much about vitamin C. How much are you taking...what is it supposed to do? Totally cute that your hubs packed your lunch!!!! (and remembered the fertility stuff!!) :cloud9: Do you know yet what you are planning for date night or is he surprising you?

twinkle83-:dust: I agree with PCOS-it seems like the lower counts are doing awesome and not having any problem. My FS keeps saying how great it is that my dh has a high count (he has 350+/- mil in a normal sample and has had 127-164 mil post wash depending on abstinence) and even though NOTHING has been found wrong with either one of us THREE years of TTC and 2 years of NTNP =NO PREGNANCY. I swear his sperm just must be mushing into each other in there and thats all. I think next cycle I will force him to get rid of it about every 6 hours until IUI!

Angieloo-:dust: to you too! I had cramps and pregnancy dreams last cycle too! I had cramps the ENTIRE time. Sometimes they were like ov pains, sometimes like AF and sometimes things I'd never felt before. I also had a BFP dream. Those actually suck-I woke up thinking it was real for a second and then was wide awake and had to test at 4am just to get a bfn. :cry: Sorry about the bfn....of course I'm going to say its early! I tested ALL last cycle and made myself absolutely miserable every day from 8dpo....I can't do it again!!!

Harvest & Touch & Frankie & Round 2: How is feeling to finally be pg? This is my favorite question! Frankie-when you did your back to back IUIs when did you trigger and at what hours did you IUI? My dr. says that statistically speaking the odds don't improve any for back to back but he says he'll do it if I want. I don't care about statistics-how can it not improve? If our Clomid cycles fail I want to do just want you did!!
Harvest-Sending you tons of sticky vibes. One of my dear BNB friends had spotting through her entire pregnancy except for the last few weeks and she is due in 2 weeks! It really scared her. Also just remembering that another BNB friend went to the emergency room for bleeding when she was about as far along as you were. She was terrified it was another MC and guess what? Not only healthy and sticky but TWINSIES! That was sure a surprise for her! And she's due any minute too! :hugs:

Springy-I hope your cycle evens out and you get your bfp soon. I can totally relate with how hard this is-I have been trying for almost 3 years for #1 and will be 36 next month and nobody can find anything wrong with DH or I that would be causing us to never be pg. And we CANT move on to IVF so if these IUI's don't work, well I will never me a mom. It made me almost lose my mind last cycle with a bfn. I cried and cried and cried. It's not fair.

PCOS-wishing you good luck and dust for your transfer!!!!! Did you say how many they were putting back?

Good luck and :dust: to everyone else who's close to testing! Sorry for the girls I've forgotten.

Oh ya-progesterone draw for me today.

Harvest just relax and be positive.These things are very normal in pregnancy

Titi - feels very unreal. i don't have any crazy symptoms, the worst thing is the fatigue and occasional MS. i feel fairly normal, and i still look normal, and everything around me is normal... so it's really hard to believe! lol. but i'm very very happy!! good luck to you this cycle!

harvest - don't worry! i had some spotting once, although mine was very short lived and due to constipation. spotting is totally normal. but the silver lining to your worrying is that hopefully they give you an early scan! :happydance:

Happy Friday Ladies!!! So glad its the weekend. This week has been insane at work so I am looking forward to the weekend and getting some relaxing in.

Had my CD3 scan today, everything looks totally normal so the overstimulation didn't cause any cysts which is good and unless I hear from them this afternoon about an elevated estrogen I will start my drugs tonight :) Yay to injecting myself daily again!! Really hoping to avoid OHSS this time around and get the right number of follicles to get my BFP!

Happy Friday Ladies!!! So glad its the weekend. This week has been insane at work so I am looking forward to the weekend and getting some relaxing in.

Had my CD3 scan today, everything looks totally normal so the overstimulation didn't cause any cysts which is good and unless I hear from them this afternoon about an elevated estrogen I will start my drugs tonight :) Yay to injecting myself daily again!! Really hoping to avoid OHSS this time around and get the right number of follicles to get my BFP!

:yipee: So happy for you Springy!!!

I too have been swamped at work and sooo looking forward to the weekend! :hugs:

https://freesmileyface.net/smiley/happy/happy-142.gif YAY no cysts! https://freesmileyface.net/smiley/happy/happy-142.gif

https://freesmileyface.net/smiley/happy/happy-142.gif YAY no cysts! https://freesmileyface.net/smiley/happy/happy-142.gif

Thanks :) I was REALLY worried about developing them after the fiasco of OHSS that I went through in September and the LONG cycle this month! T-7 days right?????? Do you have a scan this weekend to confirm things? :hugs:

:dance::dance::dance::wohoo::wohoo:

Thanks so much for all the nice thoughts ladies! I saw the Dr this morning and she said that the spotting was nothing to worry about and everything looked fine. She is keeping me on bed rest until monday. We even saw one of the heartbeats :) That's right-ONE OF!!! TWINS IT IS, OMG I can't believe it :baby::baby:. How the heck are 2 babies gonna fit in there let alone, get out, YIKES! It is taking me some time to adjust but we are totally double blessed. They must have been having a 2 for 1 sale at the Drs office that day :haha: OMG still in shock but on :cloud9:
Great news on the ultrasound springy :)
Enjoy the weekend ladies I will be rooting you all on from the couch :hugs:

Springy, I'm glad there were no cysts from before! Yay for a good start to the cycle!

Harvest, I am so excited that you're having twins! I hope you have some good reading material set aside for the weekend of bedrest. After Monday, are you OK to get up and around again?

Springy, I'm glad there were no cysts from before! Yay for a good start to the cycle!

Harvest, I am so excited that you're having twins! I hope you have some good reading material set aside for the weekend of bedrest. After Monday, are you OK to get up and around again?

Thanks, yup I am reading some pregnancy books and watching some trash tv. As well as eating for 3 it seems, I'm starving all the time :haha:
how are you doing? have a scan yet or is it coming up?

Thanks, yup I am reading some pregnancy books and watching some trash tv. As well as eating for 3 it seems, I'm starving all the time :haha:
how are you doing? have a scan yet or is it coming up?

Sounds like a perfect weekend to me!

You know, I've been hungry a lot, too. My scan is Tuesday morning, so I'm just hanging out. I can't wait! I think things are going well, because I'm feeling pretty sick. At least the weekend is here, and it should fly by. Then Halloween. Tuesday will be here soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->