IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

alittle TMI for me I just had the best SEX ever :rofl: in my hall way while my grandparents watched TV right in the other room :haha: they are 90 yrs old lmao it was awesome and so sneaky. dh texted me to come upstairs we live down stairs from them. I said ok. he said go in the hall way I will meet u there :winkwink: and BOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :blush:

Sneaky girl! :haha:

Hey, snl, sounds like fun!! I have no SO and am doing the IUI process by myself, but there's definitely part of me that wishes I could experience the whole TTC experience! I have always wondered if DTD felt/seemed different when actively trying for a baby. I guess I might never know!

Hoping2Baby2 - it looks like we might be 2WW buddies! I go in for an u/s Aug. 15th and will probably have the IUI on the 16th if all goes well. My concern right now is that the cyst they found on my left ovary might still be a problem which could mess up this cycle.

Hope all the ladies in the 2WW are hanging in there and not going crazy!! I'm kmfx'd for all of you.

:dust:

Hey, snl, sounds like fun!! I have no SO and am doing the IUI process by myself, but there's definitely part of me that wishes I could experience the whole TTC experience! I have always wondered if DTD felt/seemed different when actively trying for a baby. I guess I might never know!

Hoping2Baby2 - it looks like we might be 2WW buddies! I go in for an u/s Aug. 15th and will probably have the IUI on the 16th if all goes well. My concern right now is that the cyst they found on my left ovary might still be a problem which could mess up this cycle.

Hope all the ladies in the 2WW are hanging in there and not going crazy!! I'm kmfx'd for all of you.

:dust:
IUI seems a hell of alot easier then ttc LOL so to say. if I was not married I would be doing it on my own for sure :winkwink: you go girl <3 best of luck with IUI. this was our first cycle of IUI friday so time will tell. been cramping since fri hopping its good sign. i think it may be :thumbup:

Good Morning Everyone~

Well it didn't take long for the witch to show her face! I started my periods last night, around the time I went to bed and when I woke up this morning, the witch was definitely back with revenge!! So, I will be calling my RE to let him know today and thus, the 2nd cycle shall start!! Weeeeeeeee! :headspin:

Has anyone been diagnosed with hypothyroidism? When I went for my 1st appointment with my RE, he sent me for some bloodwork, and one of the tests he requested was my TSH. He called me in that same afternoon, to let me know that I had severe hypothyroidism and he would need to prescribe me "Synthroid". So I've been taking Synthroid for a month now, and I'm noticing that I'm not as tired...
Also yesterday, when he called to tell me the BW was negative, he advised that he was even more positive for the next round, because my TSH results had improved greatly and that would help....I'm just not sure how, and I didn't ask.

I also wanted to thank all of you ladies for the support and words of comfort yesterday! It really meant a lot! Thank you for caring! :hugs:

SNL~ You little sneaky girl!!! LOL! I think that's awesome! :thumbup::thumbup:

augustluver~ I have a Nook as well and I LOVE it!!!

Alright everyone, time to go to work! All of you have a wonderful day!!! :flower:

glad AF showed now u can start again. very fast... good luck.

Good Morning Everyone~

Well it didn't take long for the witch to show her face! I started my periods last night, around the time I went to bed and when I woke up this morning, the witch was definitely back with revenge!! So, I will be calling my RE to let him know today and thus, the 2nd cycle shall start!! Weeeeeeeee! :headspin:

I also wanted to thank all of you ladies for the support and words of comfort yesterday! It really meant a lot! Thank you for caring! :hugs:

Alright everyone, time to go to work! All of you have a wonderful day!!! :flower:

Sorry about the witch, but here's to looking at cycle #2 :hugs:

When I take Progestrone the :witch: comes the very next day too. I just started it last night so I've got 9 more days of it.

Quick Question Girls: Do you chart your temperature while doing IUI cycles?

Thankx girls =)

I'm not sure what I'm going to do, I just find it a hassle to make sure I'm taking it at the same time, and that I've slept for at least 3 hours, lol because lately I haven't been sleeping the entire night and I get up twice to use the restroom.

ok so maybe I'm leaning towards not taking? :haha: lol

OMG I just realized what time it was... time for me to head to work! Darn!

Thankx girls =)

I'm not sure what I'm going to do, I just find it a hassle to make sure I'm taking it at the same time, and that I've slept for at least 3 hours, lol because lately I haven't been sleeping the entire night and I get up twice to use the restroom.

ok so maybe I'm leaning towards not taking? :haha: lol

OMG I just realized what time it was... time for me to head to work! Darn!
i have a regulator for it if u want it. i have a 4 yr old that wakes between 5:30am and 6:30am i will give it to u. and its right on key too :winkwink:
https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Good Morning Everyone~

Has anyone been diagnosed with hypothyroidism? When I went for my 1st appointment with my RE, he sent me for some bloodwork, and one of the tests he requested was my TSH. He called me in that same afternoon, to let me know that I had severe hypothyroidism and he would need to prescribe me "Synthroid". So I've been taking Synthroid for a month now, and I'm noticing that I'm not as tired...
Also yesterday, when he called to tell me the BW was negative, he advised that he was even more positive for the next round, because my TSH results had improved greatly and that would help....I'm just not sure how, and I didn't ask.

SNL~ You little sneaky girl!!! LOL! I think that's awesome! :thumbup::thumbup:

augustluver~ I have a Nook as well and I LOVE it!!!

Hi Fallen - onto cycle 2, keeping my fingers crossed that this is the one for you!!!

Like you, after my first set of bloodwork they told me that I needed to be put on Synthroid. Now mine was not severe it was borderline and the only reason they are treating is is because I am TTC. Normal values are under 5.0 but to conceive they want them around 1.0 mine were around 6 or 7 in the first two months they monitored me. After only 3 weeks on synthroid my levels dropped back to under 1.0 and were considered normal for TTC.

I did notice that by 3pm in the afternoon I wasn't looking at the floor in my cubicle at work and thinking it looked comfortable for a nap ;) If you were severe you may also notice weight loss! I was trying to blame my weight gain on my thyroid but sadly the Dr told me mine wasn't high enough for weight gain - BOO! Guess it was all the junk food and such I was eating every month to try and make myself happy when good old AF would show up!!!

SNL - you go girl!!!!! awesome :winkwink:

FA - sorry the witch got you... on to cycle 2, hope you get your :bfp: this cycle.

August - Im taking my temp. Trigger was on Friday, IUI on Sunday and FF says I O'd on Saturday and saying that Im 3dpo :shrug:. Im not going to pay too much mind to it though cuz I really don't want to stress myself... :hugs:

:hi: everyone! hope you're all doing well..

:hugs:

:shrug: i didnt get a cross line just yet but my first + OPK was thurs. friday was SOOOOOOOOOOOO DARK when i did IUI and saturday was extreamly dark as well :thumbup: hope this worked first time. I sometimes second guess myself :cry: and maybe should have done IUI saturday :shrug: as you can see here IUI was CD 15 which was dark. CD 16/17 was the same thing dark like that. then cd18 went back to nothing
https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/SnL41296/august2011.jpg

:shrug: i didnt get a cross line just yet but my first + OPK was thurs. friday was SOOOOOOOOOOOO DARK when i did IUI and saturday was extreamly dark as well :thumbup: hope this worked first time. I sometimes second guess myself :cry: and maybe should have done IUI saturday :shrug: as you can see here IUI was CD 15 which was dark. CD 16/17 was the same thing dark like that. then cd18 went back to nothing
https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/SnL41296/august2011.jpg

My doc said washed sperm live 72 hours, I think you are GOLDEN!

Please try not to worry too much!! Plus you got some BD'ing in too!!! You're good!

Hello Ladies! So I am in the club.....again. BFN on 8/6 so moving on to IUI #4. Still waiting on AF to show in full force, probably will be tomorrow. So if things go like in the past I will probably be doing next IUI the week of 8/22 with test date 9/5. I really think looking back on the last cycle that the IUI wasn't timed well because I don't think I ovulated within that 24-48 hour window that the Ovidrel trigger was suppose to create. I think I ovulated much later. Something I will be talking with my MD about at our next appointment.
Fingers crossed for the ladies in the TWW!

so sorry for the bfn want2 :hugs:
bring on IUI #4 :happydance:
I know what you mean about timed IUI... I questioned it for myself too. this is my first IUI so we'll see how it goes.. Im not testing until the 19th...

SNL ~ Thank you so much for the site, I have saved it to my favorite :haha: :hugs:

I do plan on using my opk's, I'm so excited that I wish Af would show today! :wacko:

I do hope this month is it for you SNL

Sorry to hear about the BFNs Fallen and Want2Be, it never gets any easier does it? Fallen-good to hear your thyroid is now under control, that will make a huge difference for you I am sure! Want2Be-hope IUI#4 works for you! trying anything different this time? How many IUIs are you going to try?

Im 2dpiui and I woke up with tender breasts.... I can't be having symptoms this early, can I??? do any of you have any symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->