• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

AFM - CD10 scan went MUCH better than earlier in the week. I now have 4 follicles, 2 on the left and 2 on the right measuring 1.3, 1.2, 1.1 and 1.1. The doctor said that this is looking much better than my previous injectable cycle as they are all around the exact same since and a good number of them without being too many! I'm back there again tomorrow to make sure that I don't start to overstimulate .... the doctor told me today its a fine balance now between giving the follicles enough "food" to keep going but without getting more developing - he actually referred to it like Miracle Grow for plants .... and my thought was "did you seriously just relate my ovaries to plants!?!?!"

Awesome news! Sounds like you are right on track! :happydance:

Oh no, August! I'm sorry this happened! :hugs:

I hope something pops up by Monday. Keep drinking that water. Have they talked to you about what they'll do if you need something in addition to the Clomid? I can't believe you're in the same spot as last month -- they should have figured things out since then and had a better plan to get you ovulating. Sorry. :(

I agree. I was so upset that nothing else could be done. I saw a different doctor today since I usually go in on Mondays, so I'm praying that my normal doctor is in on Monday. I'm going to have a load of questions because this is IUI Cycle #3 and every month they have missed my ovulation! I feel like it's going to happen again this time around. Next week the office closed 3 days because of holidays!!!! WTH?

Springy ~ I'm so happy that your scan went better today :happydance:

On Monday when I go in for my next check. I will be asking about going on injectables the next cycle if this one fails. I was going to ask today, I had so many questions but I was so upset at the ultrasound news that I completely shut down.

I read that I should shug alot of water, that water helps the eggis to grow so I'm going to try to drink as much as I can over the next three days.

August - I'm drinking anywhere from 3.5L to 5L a day right now and am thinking that this has helped my situation. Only drawback ... I am literally peeing every 20 min or so!!!!!!

I find the same thing when I get bad news at the clinic I shutdown and am unable to ask all my questions at that time. When I really have questions to ask I am a loser and I write them all down and bring them with me!!!!:hugs:

August - so sorry your scan didn't go well. Your clinic definitely owes you some answers.

Springy - great news on your scan. What units do they measure your follies in? Mine are measured in mm. Just wondering as I've never seen numbers down to the tenths.

PCOS - can't wait for the update!

August - so sorry your scan didn't go well. Your clinic definitely owes you some answers.

Springy - great news on your scan. What units do they measure your follies in? Mine are measured in mm. Just wondering as I've never seen numbers down to the tenths.

I think they use cm so when I say 1.3 it would equate to a 13mm one that your clinic would describe. Just cm vs mm :) I'm just SO happy today that there are more than one and that they are all around the same size meaning that when they release all will potentially contain a viable egg I have been doing a :happydance::happydance: since my appointment at 7:20 this AM!!!!

Oh no, August! I'm sorry this happened! :hugs:

I hope something pops up by Monday. Keep drinking that water. Have they talked to you about what they'll do if you need something in addition to the Clomid? I can't believe you're in the same spot as last month -- they should have figured things out since then and had a better plan to get you ovulating. Sorry. :(

I agree. I was so upset that nothing else could be done. I saw a different doctor today since I usually go in on Mondays, so I'm praying that my normal doctor is in on Monday. I'm going to have a load of questions because this is IUI Cycle #3 and every month they have missed my ovulation! I feel like it's going to happen again this time around. Next week the office closed 3 days because of holidays!!!! WTH?

Ugh. That's crazy that they're closed so much next week. I can't imagine why they'd need to do that. Definitely ask your regular doctor what's going on. I mean, you take the Clomid, endure the side effects, all in hope that you will have a good chance that cycle. Even if they get everything right with the medications and the timing, you have something like a 20% chance. When they start messing up, cycle after cycle, they're lowering the chance even more! My FS said they like to have 2-3 follicles going in. Plus, Clomid isn't one of those things you can take indefinitely, because it can affect your lining. You want to know that each time you take it, you're going to get the best care and attention they can give, so you're not doing it for nothing. I'm so frustrated for you. I know you're upset and it's understandable. Just drink your water this weekend, and hopefully you'll have a great appointment on Monday. If things aren't any better on Monday, you can have a serious conversation with your doctor and explain that you're feeling like they aren't doing what needs to be done for you to have a successful cycle.

AFM - CD10 scan went MUCH better than earlier in the week. I now have 4 follicles, 2 on the left and 2 on the right measuring 1.3, 1.2, 1.1 and 1.1. The doctor said that this is looking much better than my previous injectable cycle as they are all around the exact same since and a good number of them without being too many! I'm back there again tomorrow to make sure that I don't start to overstimulate .... the doctor told me today its a fine balance now between giving the follicles enough "food" to keep going but without getting more developing - he actually referred to it like Miracle Grow for plants .... and my thought was "did you seriously just relate my ovaries to plants!?!?!"

That is GREAT news springy!!! Your follies sound like they are perfect. YAY!!!!!! :dance:

I think they use cm so when I say 1.3 it would equate to a 13mm one that your clinic would describe. Just cm vs mm :) I'm just SO happy today that there are more than one and that they are all around the same size meaning that when they release all will potentially contain a viable egg I have been doing a :happydance::happydance: since my appointment at 7:20 this AM!!!!

Sounds like they nailed your dosage this month!

August drink lots of water it really help
Springy im so happy for you...Hope so this cycle u get BFP:dust:
PCOS Praying for you:dust:

AFM - 10dpiui feel like af cramps:wacko:...Dont want af this time just want BFP..

YAY!!!! SPRINGY!!!!! 4 FOLLIES!!!! HOW FRICKIN AMAZING!!! Congrats ... you totally deserve this BFP ... May God wrap his arms around you and bless you this month!!!!

Great news Springy! Glad to hear those follies are growing!!!

Good luck today PCOS!!!

I did my very first injection (Lupron) last night! I was so proud of myself that I actually did it, haha. Even though I definitely hesitated like 3 times before I could finally push the needle in! I'm such a baby I don't know how I'm gunna be able to get through the giant needle progesterone shots in a few weeks!

Good luck today, PCOS!! I'm kmfx'd for you today - I really hope you get a sticky baby! You've been through so much and you really deserve it.

Yay for great follies, Springy!! That is awesome. Sounds like things are going really well this cycle.

August, I'm so sorry you had a bad scan today. It does seem like your clinic just isn't bringing their A game - I can't understand how they could be so laid back when this is your third try! Hope things go better on Monday.

AFM, I'm starting 100mg Clomid tonight - last time around it gave me some nasty headaches but that was the only real side effect. I'll be going back on Weds to learn how to do the injections, but listening to you ladies talk about it I'm sure it will be fine. Hope everyone has a good day!

I did my very first injection (Lupron) last night! I was so proud of myself that I actually did it, haha. Even though I definitely hesitated like 3 times before I could finally push the needle in! I'm such a baby I don't know how I'm gunna be able to get through the giant needle progesterone shots in a few weeks!

:happydance: You go girl!!! Two thumps up to you! :hugs:

Good luck today, PCOS!! I'm kmfx'd for you today - I really hope you get a sticky baby! You've been through so much and you really deserve it.

Yay for great follies, Springy!! That is awesome. Sounds like things are going really well this cycle.

August, I'm so sorry you had a bad scan today. It does seem like your clinic just isn't bringing their A game - I can't understand how they could be so laid back when this is your third try! Hope things go better on Monday.

AFM, I'm starting 100mg Clomid tonight - last time around it gave me some nasty headaches but that was the only real side effect. I'll be going back on Weds to learn how to do the injections, but listening to you ladies talk about it I'm sure it will be fine. Hope everyone has a good day!

Thank you :hugs: And yes, I'm more upset with the Clinic then with my body. I'm just fed up with the trying and them not helping! Or doing anything about the failed cycles. I'm going to ask about IVF on Monday, because at this point I might as well jump right into that! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->