• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

I did my very first injection (Lupron) last night! I was so proud of myself that I actually did it, haha. Even though I definitely hesitated like 3 times before I could finally push the needle in! I'm such a baby I don't know how I'm gunna be able to get through the giant needle progesterone shots in a few weeks!

The Lupron and any other injectable shots get easier and easier with each one! I used to have to sit and take deep breaths before hand and now I just dial it up and inject standing up and move about my day. I'm sure there will be some anxiety with the progesterone shots but you'll get through it :) Picture yourself with a baby in your arms and it will help you get through EVERYTHING!!!

Good luck today, PCOS!! I'm kmfx'd for you today - I really hope you get a sticky baby! You've been through so much and you really deserve it.

Yay for great follies, Springy!! That is awesome. Sounds like things are going really well this cycle.

August, I'm so sorry you had a bad scan today. It does seem like your clinic just isn't bringing their A game - I can't understand how they could be so laid back when this is your third try! Hope things go better on Monday.

AFM, I'm starting 100mg Clomid tonight - last time around it gave me some nasty headaches but that was the only real side effect. I'll be going back on Weds to learn how to do the injections, but listening to you ladies talk about it I'm sure it will be fine. Hope everyone has a good day!

You'll have NO issue with the injections! Praying that this is our month :) Ughhh clomid headaches and hot flashes, I sure don't miss those!! Only side effect I have had from the Gonal F is some bloating but its not even unbearable. Worse after I eat but if I drink lots and lots of water its better!

Thank you :hugs: And yes, I'm more upset with the Clinic then with my body. I'm just fed up with the trying and them not helping! Or doing anything about the failed cycles. I'm going to ask about IVF on Monday, because at this point I might as well jump right into that! :wacko:

Hang in there August! Is there any option of switching to a different clinic that may be more helpful and have better hours??

Thank you :hugs: And yes, I'm more upset with the Clinic then with my body. I'm just fed up with the trying and them not helping! Or doing anything about the failed cycles. I'm going to ask about IVF on Monday, because at this point I might as well jump right into that! :wacko:

Hang in there August! Is there any option of switching to a different clinic that may be more helpful and have better hours??[/QUOTE]

Hey Springy ~ I don't know of any other clinics here in South Jersey. I may have to start researching. I was told that where I go, is #1 in the State of NJ but I'm not seeing how great they are supposed to be... lol

yeah, i agree with springy, the injections get easier. when i did IVF i was doing 3 different injections a day.. i would line them up and boom boom boom, one after another i would just knock em out. isn't it funny how we just do these things without questioning it? i feel like a normal person would say what the..?? :rofl:

yeah, i agree with springy, the injections get easier. when i did IVF i was doing 3 different injections a day.. i would line them up and boom boom boom, one after another i would just knock em out. isn't it funny how we just do these things without questioning it? i feel like a normal person would say what the..?? :rofl:

I know that when I talk to my normal conceiving friends ( :haha:) they look at me like I have four heads, when I talk about IUI injections, how so many doctors have look at my parts more then I have, hahahahaha

But we would do and give anything to have a baby in our arms!

Hang in there August! Is there any option of switching to a different clinic that may be more helpful and have better hours??

Hey Springy ~ I don't know of any other clinics here in South Jersey. I may have to start researching. I was told that where I go, is #1 in the State of NJ but I'm not seeing how great they are supposed to be... lol[/QUOTE]

It's a little out of the way- but I really love my clinic here in Baltimore.. Something to consider if you need to try something else.....

PCOS, your embies look great! What's your plan now - are you going to have to do some bed rest or just resume normal activities? I'm so excited for you!!

PCOS, your embies look great! What's your plan now - are you going to have to do some bed rest or just resume normal activities? I'm so excited for you!!

They have me on bed rest all weekend and NO bathing/showering as well. Eek, I'm gonna stink! lol ....

I am obviously allowed to get up to pee and do all my meds. But other than that I will be parked on my bed.

So strange just sitting in bed doing nothing and not being sick.

Whoo whee! I think I'll be able to smell you from here! :haha:

I hope you have some books/magazines/movies lined up for the next couple of days. And if you need any company, come find us on BnB!

YAY!!!! Those embies look BEAUTIFUL inside you :) Rest up this weekend!!! PUPO!!!!!

What an amazing picture PCOS! Rest up and let those little ones snuggle in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->