Wishful think /Libby - 8/18 :thumbup: *only 9 more days*
PCOSMomToOne/Mandy - 8/19 [-o< *10 days*
LiSa2010 - 8/19 :thumbup: *10 days*
SnL41296/Lisa - 8/19 :thumbup: *10 days*
Michelle78 - 8/20 :thumbup: *11 days*
Kelly425 - 8/22 :thumbup: *12 days*
MrsMM24/Maia - 8/23 :thumbup: *13 days*
Springy/Carolyn - 8/27 :thumbup: *17 days*

The official countdown ... but really who is counting??? Ok, we are all counting :haha:

No tender-titties here :haha: Sorry totally needed to use the word titties, not very lady-like though :)

I wish I had some symptoms ... but nope :cry: I'm 4DPIUI.

PCOSMOM~ OMG... I love countdowns!!! I can't wait to see the results over the next few days! :happydance: Hope you all get a BFP!!!

Mandy, it's still early. Don't feel down about lack of symptoms yet. Implantation usually happens after 6DPO! I love your countdown. I will give you my test date as soon as I figure out when I'll have my IUI!

Today has been the slowest day ever! It's 2:30pm, I've still got 2 hours left of work! Half hour drive home, it's pouring and there's a tornado watch, my office is leaking! :haha: Why must this day drag by so slow? :shrug:

Today has been the slowest day ever! It's 2:30pm, I've still got 2 hours left of work! Half hour drive home, it's pouring and there's a tornado watch, my office is leaking! :haha: Why must this day drag by so slow? :shrug:

At least some BnB time can make it go quicker, right?! :thumbup:

LISA, That sex had to be magnificent!!! YAY! :haha: Those sticks look super promising, I think you are spot on because you have up to 3 days....

FALLEN, Sorry AF snuck in there :hugs: This next cycle get extra :dust:, GL!

AUGUST, Yes, I temp, just for reassurance and to have a visual. Like my current chart, it shows I am still fertile, and no OV yet, but the OPKs were pos yesterday...

WANT2B, Sorry for that BFN :hugs: Here is to looking at the next cycle :dust: And GL for that talk with the doc... That's why I temp as well. Reassurance.

Mandy, Thanks sooo much for the updated list and countdown, I sooo love it, makes it easier to keep up as well. Especially since we are ALL counting :haha:

AFM, I have another "donation" in the morning, and my temps are rising steadily, my OPKs are getting lighter however, so the last one tomorrow, is just to cover all the bases... Soooo hoping the timing was good. FXD. :dust: to the thread!

I'm having cramps, but they are the dull achy kind just like af. Dont think this is a good sign :(

OK, I am going to try to make this the PMA thread!!!

I am guilty of being a SUPER DUPER DEBBIE DOWNER!

SOOOooo ... It's time to be positive ... There WILL be BFP's this month!!!!

PUPO :thumbup:

Im 2dpiui and I woke up with tender breasts.... I can't be having symptoms this early, can I??? do any of you have any symptoms?

Lisa I am also 2dpiui and woke up with extremely sore breasts....I'm taking progesterone so I think it's a side effect of the med for me!

PCOSMOM~ OMG... I love countdowns thats awesome.... feeling flutters in my belly just not feeling myself. I think I am I know its early but I have that feeling ya know. you girls are all so womnderful got so much love for u all

Thanks mrsMM it was awesome to say the lease brought back alot of good feelings :happydance:

Hi girls, well the trigger shot is completely out of my system. I tested negative this morning. Come on BFP :)

Hi, I'm working with a natural cycle for my IUI's at the moment and had hoped that this would be my first one this month, don't think it's going to happen though. I've been testing since Sunday and me LH test line is still faint and I'd be surprised if it peaks before Saturday (my clinic isn't open on Sundays so I'll miss out). This happened on 2 out of 5 cycles the last time I was trying and is very frustraiting. I'll keep checking in on the rest of you though and wish you all the best for August. If by chance I happen to peak by Friday I'll let you know.

:happydance: PMA PMA PMA :happydance:

I'm all for positive thoughts! Anything from keeping me a downer :haha:

As you all saw, I was really bore yesterday, and I couldn't wait to get home and take my 2nd progestrone pill! :haha: :wacko: So when I finally get home... I forget to take the darn thing! I remember an hour after the normal time I take it! :wacko: Also, I don't know what happened but around 7pm I felt light headed, I caould barely keep my head up and eyes opened so I decided to go down to my bedroom, to which everything was spinning around me! Next thing I know I'm waking up on the floor about three feet from my bed and it was 8pm!!! I PASSED OUT?!?!?! And no one even knew because my husband was upstairs! OMG ... I got up and could barely walk because apparently as I passed out I hurt my right leg all the way up to my pelvic bone! So not good!!! Anyway, I went to bed at 8 and got up this morning at 7am. I feel okay, just a little weak, and some soreness in my bones but other than that it's a beautiful day =)

Wishful Think ~ At least now you know if a BFP is a real one, which I pray that you get one really soon!

Im 2dpiui and I woke up with tender breasts.... I can't be having symptoms this early, can I??? do any of you have any symptoms?

Lisa I am also 2dpiui and woke up with extremely sore breasts....I'm taking progesterone so I think it's a side effect of the med for me!

I woke up to tender breasts again today but Im pretty sure it's from the trigger shot... Im going in for progesterone testing on Friday.... I'll know then if my doc will put me on progesterone or not. Ive read so many ladies hating progesterone, kinda makes me scared to take but I'll do anyting for that :bfp: so I'll have to suck it up lol :hugs:

Hi girls, well the trigger shot is completely out of my system. I tested negative this morning. Come on BFP :)

:happydance: how many dpiui are you?

Hi, I'm working with a natural cycle for my IUI's at the moment and had hoped that this would be my first one this month, don't think it's going to happen though. I've been testing since Sunday and me LH test line is still faint and I'd be surprised if it peaks before Saturday (my clinic isn't open on Sundays so I'll miss out). This happened on 2 out of 5 cycles the last time I was trying and is very frustraiting. I'll keep checking in on the rest of you though and wish you all the best for August. If by chance I happen to peak by Friday I'll let you know.

how many times a day do you test on the OPK? that sucks that your clinic won't open to do an IUI.. my doc opens on the weekends if they need to do ultrasounds and any procedures.... I pray that you get your peak before Friday sweety :hugs:

:hi: to all the ladies!!!!

Wow, August! That is scary! I hope you don't have any more episodes like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->