• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE POSTING A BETA!!!

November had marked 33 months of trying to conceive! Add that to the 6 years trying to conceive our daughter ... that's almost 9 years of my life trying to make babies!!!!

Hi Ladies

Seems this past week went from bad to worse for me...

After my FS confirmed on Tuesday (8th) that I miscarried the twins, I stated getting pain... lots and lots of "can't walk/talk/breathe"-pain!

I was admitted to hospital on Wednesday evening (9th) and saw my FS on 10th. He scheduled me for a laparoscopy that afternoon to go in with the small camera to see what's happening! He had to do a D&C to clear out the rest of the miscarriage and also discovered a 3.5cm ectopic pregnancy on my right ovary.

He had to remove the right ovary and tube due to too much damaged caused by the ectopic! :cry:

Had two hours surgery (luckily spinal block and general anesthesia) and was released from hosp on Friday.

Now, I can only see him in 6 weeks time to (1) heal, and (2) have all the hormone levels even out again!

I am so worried about TTC again... having only one ovary and the possibility of another ectopic is just too much to handle! Does IVF eliminate the chance for ectopic pregnancy?

I have no idea what the plans are going forward, but I do want a baby so badly! Focussing now on getting better and not to loose hope!

Sorry for the rant, but this forum is my only escape! :flower:

So Sorry. Big Hug!!!!:hugs:

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE POSTING A BETA!!!

November had marked 33 months of trying to conceive! Add that to the 6 years trying to conceive our daughter ... that's almost 9 years of my life trying to make babies!!!!

33 months well worth it!!!!! Can't wait to follow you the next 9 months :)

I have an IUI scheduled for around Nov. 28th. Baby Dust to everyone. If this month is a BFN, I am taking December off. xoxo

went in today for a follicle scan and there is 3 on the left and 2 on the right all very good size, so I take my trigger wednesday and then friday is the big day....fingers crossed and wishing all you ladies luck with lots and lots of baby dust....

Yay, PCOS! That's so exciting - I'm really happy for you. Can't wait to hear how the numbers come back on Wednesday.

Good luck Frolicky and Firsttimer!

Yayayayay!! PCOS! So happy for you and can't wait to see how your next 9 months ago. Happy 9months to you

Yay, PCOS! That's so exciting - I'm really happy for you. Can't wait to hear how the numbers come back on Wednesday.

Good luck Frolicky and Firsttimer!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!! LOTS OF BABY DUST TO YOU!!!!!!

went in today for a follicle scan and there is 3 on the left and 2 on the right all very good size, so I take my trigger wednesday and then friday is the big day....fingers crossed and wishing all you ladies luck with lots and lots of baby dust....

Sounds like you had a GREAT scan!!!! Good luck with your IUI this week and I'll be praying for your BFP.

I have an IUI scheduled for around Nov. 28th. Baby Dust to everyone. If this month is a BFN, I am taking December off. xoxo

Good luck this month froliky! Fingers crossed that this is it for you :) I am taking December off too if my IUI didn't work this month and we will be starting IVF in the new year. I didn't want to be worrying about the assisted conception during the holiday season. I want to enjoy my Christmas without worrying / stressing about a scheduled IUI or clinic visits. Praying this is the last for both of us.

Congrats PCOS..:happydance::happydance:

AFM: going to doc today lets see wht he say about IVF..

so today at CD15 my one follie is 21 mm and my lining is 10 tri!

so tonite I am giving myself the trigger for IUI on thursday.....doctor office just called saying my estrogen is great and I am starting to surge on my own...doctor is saying to give myself the trigger now and then do IUI tomorrow...that would be less than 24 hours! I swear these doctors are quacks! literature says 36 hours is best! considering with the trigger you ovulate 36 hours later on average...I am starting to surge but its only a start...unless my OPK later is off the charts dark I am sticking with 36 hours!

so IUI is thursday....hoping I am not messing this up by going on thursday....even with full natural LH surge (which I do not have), ovulation would be 36 hours later...I rather the egg be waiting for the sperm since my DH has slightly low counts

so confused!!

so today at CD15 my one follie is 21 mm and my lining is 10 tri!

so tonite I am giving myself the trigger for IUI on thursday.....doctor office just called saying my estrogen is great and I am starting to surge on my own...doctor is saying to give myself the trigger now and then do IUI tomorrow...that would be less than 24 hours! I swear these doctors are quacks! literature says 36 hours is best! considering with the trigger you ovulate 36 hours later on average...I am starting to surge but its only a start...unless my OPK later is off the charts dark I am sticking with 36 hours!

so IUI is thursday....hoping I am not messing this up by going on thursday....even with full natural LH surge (which I do not have), ovulation would be 36 hours later...I rather the egg be waiting for the sperm since my DH has slightly low counts

so confused!!

Just want to caution you on what I was told during my own cycle this month .... my LH was starting to go on its own and they told me if I didn't trigger that morning that I could miss the opportunity altogether for this month. If your LH goes up to a certain point on its own but is not high enough to fully trigger and then you trigger later after this you have "missed the boat" so to speak and the trigger will do nothing for you. That is probably why they are advising you to trigger now and come in tomorrow. Just my thoughts and what I was told this month by my clinic.

PCOS: How exciting!!!!!!!! What a good number!

Springy: We have our Beta tests on the same day....fingers crossed for us!!!

Aug: That was a pretty OPK!

Kissy: those follies sound great. It is frustrating getting so much different info from our FS, I think Springy makes a good point. Maybe you should call and ask your FS about that?!

Nothing new to report here, only 4dpiui

How's everyone doing tonight? Monica, sounds like everything is good to go! Good luck with your IUI Thursday.

Want2bmomma, we're pretty close - I'm 3dpiui today. Time is really dragging!! I can't stand it. I'm going to do an IC for the next couple of days to test out the trigger just so I have something to pee on!

So I'm trying to decide if I want to test on Thanksgiving. I'd be 12dpiui so it wouldn't really be too early. It would be awesome to get a BFP that day, but I'm afraid if it's neg I'll be all bummed out and it will ruin my holiday. Any thoughts, ladies?

Hi everyone..Yesterday went to my doc, he also suggested us ICSI as we dont want 3rd iui..So we will plan it next year...

How's everyone doing tonight? Monica, sounds like everything is good to go! Good luck with your IUI Thursday.

Want2bmomma, we're pretty close - I'm 3dpiui today. Time is really dragging!! I can't stand it. I'm going to do an IC for the next couple of days to test out the trigger just so I have something to pee on!

So I'm trying to decide if I want to test on Thanksgiving. I'd be 12dpiui so it wouldn't really be too early. It would be awesome to get a BFP that day, but I'm afraid if it's neg I'll be all bummed out and it will ruin my holiday. Any thoughts, ladies?

Azlissie - I am in the same boat, well not with Thanksgiving, but do I test at 12dpiui or do I wait?! While I want to know sooner rather than later the thought of seeing no line or the "not pregnant" scares me to death as I know then that I'm into IVF in January!!! I would SO love to be able to tell my family on my birthday in December that we're expecting. I want it more than anything in the world!!!!

PCOS: How exciting!!!!!!!! What a good number!

Springy: We have our Beta tests on the same day....fingers crossed for us!!!

Aug: That was a pretty OPK!

Kissy: those follies sound great. It is frustrating getting so much different info from our FS, I think Springy makes a good point. Maybe you should call and ask your FS about that?!

Nothing new to report here, only 4dpiui

Fingers crossed we both go for beta's and they come back with BFPs!! What are you doing to pass the TWW?? Hubby and I are finalizing the purchase of a new car so that has kept me pretty occupied. But I still find myself obsessing day in and day out about the TWW!!!

Hi everyone..Yesterday went to my doc, he also suggested us ICSI as we dont want 3rd iui..So we will plan it next year...

Twinkle, did they give you any idea why you are not getting pregnant? I know my husband and I are unexplained and so they suggested one last IUI for us to see with a smaller dose of injectables if that would help. With that said we have our IVF information night tomorrow and our consultation with the doctor on the 28th, my current Dr doesn't do IVF so I have to see a new doctor for IVF. I have read a lot about IVF and ICSI and I think if we end up needing IVF we will use ICSI. If I'm going to spend a ton of money on IVF I want some assurance that there is going to be fertilization!!!

Hang in there :) There is a thread IUI/IVF Dec/Jan/Feb where almost all of the women are doing IVF in the new year! You should pop over and introduce yourself! :hugs:

Good Morning Girls!!!

Not much to report on my end... I'm on cycle day 24 now... I didn't test with an OPK last night because of all the pains I was having and plus, Tuesday is my school night so I got home pretty late... not late enough to skip a BD session :blush::haha:

My temp stayed low this morning so I'm not sure if I did ovulate, about to ovulate or is the positive OPK was just a fluke... either way progesterone testing is still scheduled for Nov. 28th.

Azlissie and Springy: I am trying so hard not to focus on this IUI--not sure if I am having much luck with that as here I am posting away :) I am doing much better this cycle not symptom spotting, but I think this is partly due to how busy I have been at work lately. I go in for a beta on the 23rd but plan to take my last CB digi test on the 21st. For me, I wanted to know prior to the 23rd before we head out of town for the holiday, this way I figured I would have time to get any result out of my system so I am not bummed the entire holiday weekend.

Sending lots of positive energy to all of us!!!!

:blush: Ok, so this might make me sound a little silly, but a couple of months ago I paid $10 for one of those psychic conception readings. She said I would get my bfp in November from a cycle that started in October, it would be a girl, and my due date would be Aug. 4th. So I started AF on Oct. 1, did IUI#3 and bfn, so I figured she was wrong. The other day I was thinking that actually this current cycle started Oct. 31st and it would make sense for me to find out in Nov. Going by cd1 my HEDD would be Aug 6th, but when I adjust for ov'ing the online calculator says Aug 4th. I know that I shouldn't put a lot of stock in a psychic reading, but it does seem like everything is perfectly lined up. Wouldn't it be crazy if it turned out to be true??

I think I'm just trying to come up with a way to make this 2ww less frustrating! :haha: I did an IC this morning and had just a very faint line so I think the trigger is just about gone. I'm going to try really hard to not test before Thanksgiving!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->