• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Azlissie and Springy: I am trying so hard not to focus on this IUI--not sure if I am having much luck with that as here I am posting away :) I am doing much better this cycle not symptom spotting, but I think this is partly due to how busy I have been at work lately. I go in for a beta on the 23rd but plan to take my last CB digi test on the 21st. For me, I wanted to know prior to the 23rd before we head out of town for the holiday, this way I figured I would have time to get any result out of my system so I am not bummed the entire holiday weekend.

Sending lots of positive energy to all of us!!!!

I think I am going to test at 12dpiui which is Sunday if not then on Monday like you!

I have good moments and bad moments of obsessing ;) Clearly this is a bad one as I'm suppose to be working but I am posting instead :rofl:

I am trying so hard not to symptom spot but my boobs feel heavy and look swollen and have been sore / tender .... but maybe they are tender b/c I keep poking and prodding them!!! :rofl: And I am BEYOND stuffed up! I feel like I have a head cold coming on but the only symptom is being ridiculously stuffed up and my ears are plugged with congestion .... maybe due to excess estrogen?!?!?! Again ... probably in my head as my chances of the BFP via IUI I feel are SUPER low!!!

August - glad to hear you got some BDing in ;) Praying this is your month girl!!!!

:blush: Ok, so this might make me sound a little silly, but a couple of months ago I paid $10 for one of those psychic conception readings. She said I would get my bfp in November from a cycle that started in October, it would be a girl, and my due date would be Aug. 4th. So I started AF on Oct. 1, did IUI#3 and bfn, so I figured she was wrong. The other day I was thinking that actually this current cycle started Oct. 31st and it would make sense for me to find out in Nov. Going by cd1 my HEDD would be Aug 6th, but when I adjust for ov'ing the online calculator says Aug 4th. I know that I shouldn't put a lot of stock in a psychic reading, but it does seem like everything is perfectly lined up. Wouldn't it be crazy if it turned out to be true??

I think I'm just trying to come up with a way to make this 2ww less frustrating! :haha: I did an IC this morning and had just a very faint line so I think the trigger is just about gone. I'm going to try really hard to not test before Thanksgiving!!

azlissie - i believe it! i had a series of dreams in 2010, in each one i was progressively pregnant, and finally in the last dream i gave birth to a baby girl on may 8. the dream was so vivid and i still remember it clearly. now here i am, pregnant and due june 2nd, which is only 3 1/2 weeks later than my "dream date". it's really amazing how things work out sometimes. i have a really good feeling this is your month!! How many DPO are you?

:blush: Ok, so this might make me sound a little silly, but a couple of months ago I paid $10 for one of those psychic conception readings. She said I would get my bfp in November from a cycle that started in October, it would be a girl, and my due date would be Aug. 4th. So I started AF on Oct. 1, did IUI#3 and bfn, so I figured she was wrong. The other day I was thinking that actually this current cycle started Oct. 31st and it would make sense for me to find out in Nov. Going by cd1 my HEDD would be Aug 6th, but when I adjust for ov'ing the online calculator says Aug 4th. I know that I shouldn't put a lot of stock in a psychic reading, but it does seem like everything is perfectly lined up. Wouldn't it be crazy if it turned out to be true??

I think I'm just trying to come up with a way to make this 2ww less frustrating! :haha: I did an IC this morning and had just a very faint line so I think the trigger is just about gone. I'm going to try really hard to not test before Thanksgiving!!

azlissie - i believe it! i had a series of dreams in 2010, in each one i was progressively pregnant, and finally in the last dream i gave birth to a baby girl on may 8. the dream was so vivid and i still remember it clearly. now here i am, pregnant and due june 2nd, which is only 3 1/2 weeks later than my "dream date". it's really amazing how things work out sometimes. i have a really good feeling this is your month!! How many DPO are you?

Hi Touch! I'm only 4dpiui so I still have a long way to go. :wacko: That's awesome about your dreams - I've had several where I was pregnant but nothing as concrete as a date! If mine turns out to be true I'll tell all my friends to go get a reading from a psychic!!

azlissie, not too much longer ;) i've got my fingers crossed for ya and will be watching for your BFP!

azlissie: Read into it for sure! I had four dreams from PIUI to BFP and they were all about a beautiful little girl or getting a BFP. The little girl looked like me, only curly blond hair. It sounds hooky, but I woke up after the first one and told my DH, I saw our little girl and she is beautiful. My BFP dream I dreamed I found out and ran to tell my mom, which is exactly what happened since we were staying at her house during our visit for Halloween.

I hope these days fly by for you!

Hi everyone
Springy hope so u get BFP this cycle:dust:..AFM i am very confused when to go for ICSI as its huge amount of money and mentally im so fedup of getting BFN from 2 years that i want some rest from OPKs and TWWs but next year for sure going for it..My doc said may be my hubby's sperms are unable to penerate my egg as they may be weak to do so,he suggested icsi is best option for us.Thanx springy for suggesting that thread im going to follow it..

Azlissie hope so pyshic reading come true..:dust:

Hi everyone
Springy hope so u get BFP this cycle:dust:..AFM i am very confused when to go for ICSI as its huge amount of money and mentally im so fedup of getting BFN from 2 years that i want some rest from OPKs and TWWs but next year for sure going for it..My doc said may be my hubby's sperms are unable to penerate my egg as they may be weak to do so,he suggested icsi is best option for us.Thanx springy for suggesting that thread im going to follow it..

Good morning Twinkle! Trust your gut instinct on when do to the ICSI. I know for us we are going to be asking for ICSI too as I feel that maybe our issue is inability to penetrate as there is no other explanation as to why we are not getting pregnant. I do not want to go through IVF and end up with nothing fertilizing because we didn't spend the extra $1000 to have ICSI done.

Hang in there girl, you WILL get your BFP!! :hugs:

twinkle - i did icsi too. i think if you're gonna do IVF, then you may as well go all out and do icsi to cover all your bases. good luck!!

Good morning everyone!!!!

Nothing new on my end... my temperature has been a flat line on the same exact temperature for three days... no rise... but I'm not even worrying about it. When the time is right all the stars in the sky will line up.

Also, had no bd session last night because we were both so tired. I'm not even worried...

AND... I got the job that I interviewed for last week :happydance::happydance::happydance: I start december 5th and I'm so excited!

Good morning Ladies! well I am officially in the two week wait! Did IUI today 36 hours post trigger and with 20 million sperm post wash! 80% motility! our best count yet! this month the count was more than the last three IUIs combined! DH is so proud! LOL

Dr.Minh was our doctor and she was great. I asked to used the narrower speculum since last month the other doctor used that. She said no problem and she was gentle with everything. Did not feel a thing....no cramps either :):)

feeling really good about this cycle....I asked the doctor about my slight LH surge on Tuesday morning and then doing the trigger that night and the IUI today....she said timing was perfect....don't know if she said that to be reassuring or if it was just the plain truth! Either way I am hopeful and just pray I am not in for another let down.

For those moving on to IVF, I totally agree with adding ICSI. You are already spending so much and putting your body through more stress so definitely add that extra insurance. The problem maybe the sperm being strong enough to break that shell and that way you eliminate that issue.

Hope everyone is having a great day! testing December 3, 2011 :)

Congrats on the job, August! That's awesome.

Monica, glad to hear you had a good experience with your IUI this morning. Good luck with the 2ww!

PCOS, I saw your second beta number came back great! That is very exciting. I can't wait for your first u/s.

:dust::dust:
Hi everyone

Good morning Twinkle! Trust your gut instinct on when do to the ICSI. I know for us we are going to be asking for ICSI too as I feel that maybe our issue is inability to penetrate as there is no other explanation as to why we are not getting pregnant. I do not want to go through IVF and end up with nothing fertilizing because we didn't spend the extra $1000 to have ICSI done.

Our doc is also telling us for icsi and here in cleveland it doesnt cost extra with ivf..
Congrats august for ur job
Kissy lots of :dust::dust:

:dust::dust:
Hi everyone

Our doc is also telling us for icsi and here in cleveland it doesnt cost extra with ivf..
Congrats august for ur job
Kissy lots of :dust::dust:

If it doesn't cost anything extra then just do it, peace of mind knowing you have done everything you can do!

If you're in Cleveland you're not far from me at all! I'm in Toronto so just on the other side of the Border in Canada :)

springy its like 4 hr drive from here to toronto..
I am going for icsi have to discuss with my husband whn to start..Just wanna know for how many days v have to be in medication and how much days birth control pills...Does the medication affect body in bad way i mean side effects like wt gain?Can v do exercise while taking medication? Im scared of injections i dont know how i ll do this..

twinkle, my protocol was a long one and started with BCP, which i was on from 7/25-8/21. i started lupron which is also "down regging" on 8/15. the lupron made me REALLY moody and out of it and gave me headaches. then i started stimming 8/25. my last dose of the lupron and stims was on 9/4. i triggered the night of 9/5 and had my retrieval 9/7. my doctors told me NO exercise while stimming. also, no caffeine, otc meds, alcohol, etc. the injections are really easy once you get the hang of it. they don't hurt at all! by the end, you'll be a pro :) IVF/icsi is really not as scary as it seems. trust me, i know how you're feeling, cuz it's a LOT of information to take in. just remember to take it one day at a time.. once you get started, it won't seem as overwhelming anymore :hugs:

twinkle, my protocol was a long one and started with BCP, which i was on from 7/25-8/21. i started lupron which is also "down regging" on 8/15. the lupron made me REALLY moody and out of it and gave me headaches. then i started stimming 8/25. my last dose of the lupron and stims was on 9/4. i triggered the night of 9/5 and had my retrieval 9/7. my doctors told me NO exercise while stimming. also, no caffeine, otc meds, alcohol, etc. the injections are really easy once you get the hang of it. they don't hurt at all! by the end, you'll be a pro :) IVF/icsi is really not as scary as it seems. trust me, i know how you're feeling, cuz it's a LOT of information to take in. just remember to take it one day at a time.. once you get started, it won't seem as overwhelming anymore :hugs:

Thanx dear..Im really tensed right now that how all ivf injections and medication will effect my body..I have to really prepare myself mentally and physically as im very emotional person..The day when egg is taken out from body is that procedure painful?

Hi Twinkle, I was on an antagonist protocol which is shorter than the DR protocol. Was on BCP for 3 weeks, stimmed for 11 days, then did ER 2 days later. No exercise from the start of stimming until 7 weeks PG. And now that I am allowed to exercise again I am too tired! I gained about 5 pounds over the course of the IVF, probably from the lack of exercise. Don't worry about the injections, it really doesn't hurt at all. The most discomfort is at the injection site, just wear comfy clothes and you will be fine. GL and remeber that it really does work :)

Thanx dear..Im really tensed right now that how all ivf injections and medication will effect my body..I have to really prepare myself mentally and physically as im very emotional person..The day when egg is taken out from body is that procedure painful?

i was in pain for about an hour afterwards, so they kept me there at the clinic and kept giving me more pain meds. finally after i got up and used the restroom and had a cup of hot chocolate, i felt better and was on my way. after that i didn't have any pain or discomfort, just bloating and i had to pee a LOT at night! i think i moved a little slower the next day, but really it wasn't bad at all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->