• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

A little update...I went in today for my IUI, 36hrs past trigger...the count was really good coming in at 23.7 million:spermy: w/ 80% motility....so now for the dreaded 2ww, hoping the :witch: doesn't show, and I will be seeing a :bfp: Dec. 2nd or 3rd...Good-Luck to all with lots of :dust:

Well ladies .... I am out. I'm 10dpiui and I am not spotting. This is now my second cycle of injectables and the second time AF has shown up REALLY early!!!! I'm not even all that upset mainly because I didn't even want to do the last IUI I wanted to move straight to IVF and my husband was the one who pushed for it. I honestly feel that our issues are beyond something an IUI can fix. Onwards and upwards to IVF in the new year! I'll be stalking the thread in hopes that you ladies get your BFPs!!!!!

I'm sorry Springy! So far IVF hasn't been bad at all and I'm sure since you already had been doing injectables it'll be a breeze for you!

I had my first ultrasound today after starting stims last Sunday. I have quite a few follicles growing. I lost count when she was measuring but I think it was about 10 or 12 total, which she sad was good and of course I have been scouring every IVF website to see if that number is actually good for day 6 of stims :) Looks like I'm on track for a retrieval on Thanksgiving Day. Just my luck :) At least we're having a low-key Thanksgiving at my in-laws this year!

Oh, no Springy! I was really hoping this last IUI would work for you. But it sounds like you're mentally prepared for IVF and I'm sure it will go really well.

Good luck with your ER next week, Ashley! 10 follies sounds great.

AFM, got my prog results - 36.9. No real symptoms except occasional sharp pains and twinges. I hate this waiting part - I don't know if I've ever mentioned that before :) Trigger shot is completely gone, so now I just have to decide when to test. I wish I could just fast forward to next Friday when I'm getting my beta.

Well ladies .... I am out. I'm 10dpiui and I am not spotting. This is now my second cycle of injectables and the second time AF has shown up REALLY early!!!! I'm not even all that upset mainly because I didn't even want to do the last IUI I wanted to move straight to IVF and my husband was the one who pushed for it. I honestly feel that our issues are beyond something an IUI can fix. Onwards and upwards to IVF in the new year! I'll be stalking the thread in hopes that you ladies get your BFPs!!!!!

so sorry Springy :hugs::hugs::hugs: was really hoping this was ur month. can't wait to stalk u in the new year :)

Sorry Springy.But dont lose ur hopes, i think ivf is a best option as its success rate is far better thn iui..
Ashley all the best for next week..

Sorry to hear Springy. All the best on IVF! New year and New Baby:) Hope you are doing well

Springy: I am so sorry. Keep that positive energy. It isn't over till the dreaded and beloved AF shows in full force.

Nothing new here, no symptoms to report 9dpiui. I have my beta scheduled for Wednesday and was thinking about POAS tomorrow, but not sure I am ready to face another BFN if that is the case.....so I will have to see what kind of mood I am in tomorrow.

Hope everyone is doing well....sending lots of positive energy!

Hi Want2b - we are pretty close in our cycles. I'm currently 8dpiui and have my beta scheduled for Friday. I'm trying to decide if I want to POAS on Thanksgiving - it would be awesome to find out that day but also a real downer if it was bfn.

Let us know if you decide to test tomorrow! Good luck :dust: :dust:

Springy ~ huge huge :hugs: I'm so sorry it didn't work out this month. I'm keeping you and you husband in my prayers as you begin your IVF journey. :hugs:

As for me ~ not much to report except that I have ovulated!!! :happydance: I'm currently 3dpo and I will not be testing unless af is late. God knows what bfn's make me feel like. Estimated date of arrival for AF is December 5th

Good morning ladies!

August: that is wonderful news!!!!

Well I wasn't sure if I was going to test or not this morning. I kept saying that I didn't want to see another "not pregnant" pop up. So I had to go to the bathroom real bad this morning so I figured I would go ahead and collect a little in a cup until I decided, then I figured what the hell, find out now or later.....and so I ripped open the foil on my very last digi cb, dunked it in my cup, took it out and capped it and laid it on the counter and decided to go make myself a nice cup of decaf coffee. As I stood at the bathroom doorway with my coffee I had a little pep talk with myself and made myself go into the bathroom and look at that stick....and........"pregnant" was popped up! So I still go Wednesday for beta and progesterone (if pregnant), so let's hope this one is a sticky bean! I have had no symptoms or at least none that I gave any attention to.

Sending lots of positive energy everyone's way!!!!

Congratulations, want2bmomma! It's nice when you have convinced yourself that you're going to get a BFN, only to get a surprise BFP! Yay! :happydance:

Congratulations, want2bmomma! It's nice when you have convinced yourself that you're going to get a BFN, only to get a surprise BFP! Yay! :happydance:

Thanks Little! I know....why do we put ourselves through that?! I guess it makes the surprise that much better.

Congrats, want2bmomma!! That's awesome. You've given me hope! Make sure to let us know when you get your beta Wednesday. H&H 9 months!

Congrats, want2bmomma!! That's awesome. You've given me hope! Make sure to let us know when you get your beta Wednesday. H&H 9 months!

Thanks AZ! I will let you know my numbers Wednesday. Sending tons of positive energy your way!!!!!

Hello, Ladies.

It's been months since I've been on here. Things have been very busy for me, but now the OH and I are back on the IUI track. This cycle made our 4th IUI. But this time was definitely different, in that we decided to use a donor this time around. With the OH having such a high abnormality rate, it just started to feel like a waste of time, energy, and money pursuing IUI's with such poor quality sperm. And even my Dr. recommended we at least use a mixed sample. Thankfully my OH just wants to have kids, period. ;) So, come Thanksgiving morning, I'll be able to test. That will make it exactly 2 weeks since my IUI. I'm really hoping this time will be the time. Fx'd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->