IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Hello ladies, I have a couple of ?s.......I am 4dpiui and my lower tummy is so tender, it hurts to touch and bend over, along with bloating and this type of pain is new to me..I also have alot of lotion like cm that I haven't noticed before, I did take clomid 50mg days 3-5 and the trigger shot....just wondering if any of you ladies have had any of these.....

Good morning ladies!

August: that is wonderful news!!!!

Well I wasn't sure if I was going to test or not this morning. I kept saying that I didn't want to see another "not pregnant" pop up. So I had to go to the bathroom real bad this morning so I figured I would go ahead and collect a little in a cup until I decided, then I figured what the hell, find out now or later.....and so I ripped open the foil on my very last digi cb, dunked it in my cup, took it out and capped it and laid it on the counter and decided to go make myself a nice cup of decaf coffee. As I stood at the bathroom doorway with my coffee I had a little pep talk with myself and made myself go into the bathroom and look at that stick....and........"pregnant" was popped up! So I still go Wednesday for beta and progesterone (if pregnant), so let's hope this one is a sticky bean! I have had no symptoms or at least none that I gave any attention to.

Sending lots of positive energy everyone's way!!!!

Congrat's!!! happy and healthy 9 months :)

I just found out today that my baby's heart stopped two weeks ago. I knew it instantly and lost all my pregnancy symptoms.. Doesn't make it any easier and I would love to chat with some of you who have been down this road in our TTC journey.

I just found out today that my baby's heart stopped two weeks ago. I knew it instantly and lost all my pregnancy symptoms.. Doesn't make it any easier and I would love to chat with some of you who have been down this road in our TTC journey.

USAMOM I am SO SO SO SORRY to hear of your loss. My heart breaks for you. :hugs::hugs: I cannot relate to what you are going through but know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

usamom, I am so sorry for your loss. I've never been in your situation, but I'm sure you are incredibly upset. There have to be some loss forums somewhere - I hope things start to look up for you soon.

I am so sorry to hear this. Back in April the same thing happened... and I knew the day it happened too. It stinks to see the heartbeat and then for it to not be there the next ultrasound. Big :hugs::hugs::hugs: for you!

Well, I tested tonight after a 3 hour hold and bfn. I'm hoping it was just too early, but I'm starting to feel discouraged. Earlier today I had a strange tightness in my lower abdomen, almost like I had a tight belt on, and I've had cramps and twinges the past few days. I don't know when I'll test again - my beta is scheduled for Friday but I'd love to find out on Thanksgiving! But only if it's positive - wish there was a way I could know for sure!

Well, I tested tonight after a 3 hour hold and bfn. I'm hoping it was just too early, but I'm starting to feel discouraged. Earlier today I had a strange tightness in my lower abdomen, almost like I had a tight belt on, and I've had cramps and twinges the past few days. I don't know when I'll test again - my beta is scheduled for Friday but I'd love to find out on Thanksgiving! But only if it's positive - wish there was a way I could know for sure!

AZlissie ... still early ... Test tomorrow night ... just hold the pee for a little while!!!!

My faints always came up at night.

OMG girl, I am so sooorry. I read this earlier and my heart literally sunk to the floor. No one should EVER have to go through this!!! I pray that God gives you strength during this difficult time. Take care of yourself ... it's okay to cry...it helps get through the hard times. I'm sorry. :hugs:

OMG girl, I am so sooorry. I read this earlier and my heart literally sunk to the floor. No one should EVER have to go through this!!! I pray that God gives you strength during this difficult time. Take care of yourself ... it's okay to cry...it helps get through the hard times. I'm sorry. :hugs:

Thanks so much... I am hoping to pick myself up and continue trying. My OB said I could start again as soon as AF comes... Looks like I will be hanging around here for a while longer now...

usamom: I am so sorry for your loss. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

AZ: It could be too early....I would try again. I don't know for sure, but I was told to use your first morning urine. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you.

So a little update. I got my lab results back. HcG was 94 and progesterone was 42. So RE liked the numbers and I will go in the week of Dec 12th for ultrasound (now I am hoping this one sticks)!

Your beta sounds great, want2b! That's so exciting. Are you going to have another beta in a couple of days? Can't wait to hear about your u/s on the 12th!

I think I'm going to test tomorrow am. I'm really scared, because this is the last time I'm trying IUI before moving on, and IVF intimidates the crap out of me! I just want this one to work so badly.

Your beta sounds great, want2b! That's so exciting. Are you going to have another beta in a couple of days? Can't wait to hear about your u/s on the 12th!

I think I'm going to test tomorrow am. I'm really scared, because this is the last time I'm trying IUI before moving on, and IVF intimidates the crap out of me! I just want this one to work so badly.

Good luck azlissie!!!:hugs::hugs:

Good luck Azlissie! Really hope that you can avoid the jump to IVF!!!!

Well, ladies, it looks like I've got another failed round here. Tested this morning with FRER, IC and OPK and they were all negative. I just don't understand why this hasn't worked yet. I had a lap in September that removed a few small patches of stage II endo, and otherwise there's nothing that should be preventing me from getting pregnant. I'm so disappointed with myself and my body - why can't I do this? I feel like a total loser.

Sorry to be such a downer. Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving!

Well, ladies, it looks like I've got another failed round here. Tested this morning with FRER, IC and OPK and they were all negative. I just don't understand why this hasn't worked yet. I had a lap in September that removed a few small patches of stage II endo, and otherwise there's nothing that should be preventing me from getting pregnant. I'm so disappointed with myself and my body - why can't I do this? I feel like a total loser.

Sorry to be such a downer. Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving!

HUGS to you!!! Never good news to get on Thanksgiving!!!! :hugs::hugs: I am in the same situation. Lap in July removed three small patches of stage I endo on my left ovary and other than that no explanations as to my infertility. We are moving to IVF and moving to a different clinic. Hoping that the second opinion as well as a clinic with very good statistics and a very low patient to physician ratio will give me the attention I want and also the BFP I am after. Hang in there! I know how hard the BFN can be and all of the questions that go through your mind. Just know that this is NOT your fault and that there is nothing wrong with you and you are NOT, I repeat NOT a loser in any way shape or form. Infertility makes us ladies feel so small and so defeated when it shouldn't.

Well I had my egg retrieval on Wednesday. It was not bad at all. No pain at all. Procedure took like 20 minutes and I was awake and out of there about an hour and a half after we got there! I was a little bloated afterwards but I really hardly noticed it. They told me right after I woke up that they retrieved 6 eggs. And I cried. I was like, Only six?! But I got the call yesterday that 4 of them fertilized so now they're incubating until tomorrow's transfer. Though I'm hoping for a call tomorrow morning with news that they want to wait and do a 5 day transfer, but with only 4 embryos I'm not optimistic... Oh, and we did my first progesterone in oil injection last night and it was not bad AT ALL! I seriously think it hurt less than the subcutaneous stim shots! Also I think it was better because I didn't have to do it myself so DH shared in some of the stress :)
So for all of you about to start IVF, don't worry! It's really not as bad as what you build it up in your mind to be. Just take one day at a time and focus on what you are doing that day and it seems much less daunting!

Well I had my egg retrieval on Wednesday. It was not bad at all. No pain at all. Procedure took like 20 minutes and I was awake and out of there about an hour and a half after we got there! I was a little bloated afterwards but I really hardly noticed it. They told me right after I woke up that they retrieved 6 eggs. And I cried. I was like, Only six?! But I got the call yesterday that 4 of them fertilized so now they're incubating until tomorrow's transfer. Though I'm hoping for a call tomorrow morning with news that they want to wait and do a 5 day transfer, but with only 4 embryos I'm not optimistic... Oh, and we did my first progesterone in oil injection last night and it was not bad AT ALL! I seriously think it hurt less than the subcutaneous stim shots! Also I think it was better because I didn't have to do it myself so DH shared in some of the stress :)
So for all of you about to start IVF, don't worry! It's really not as bad as what you build it up in your mind to be. Just take one day at a time and focus on what you are doing that day and it seems much less daunting!

Don't worry too much about getting 6 eggs, that is how many I got and now I am preggo with twins! The numbers don't matter it is all about the quality. FX for your BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->