IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

AZ: So sorry to hear your news. I know it can be so frustrating, but Springy is right, try not to be so tough on yourself. We changed clinics after our third failed IUI, we weren't getting good info and the timing was all off for us. After going to the new RE we had better info and she made me feel less stressed because she said I wasn't broken. I think not having that running through my mind really helped this time. So keep your head up, I'm sending you a huge virtual hug! As for me, the RE isn't going to check my beta again, she is just going to have me come in the week of the 12th, which is probably better for me since I MC with my first I became obsessed with my HcG level. This level is way better than my last one so I am being optimistically cautious.

Ashley: 4 is great! Here is to a sticky transfer!!!!!!

Thanks Springy and Want2b! I had my beta today and it was negative - I'm still kind of in shock that #4 didn't work. I'm starting to do some research on IVF so I can get myself mentally prepared, but I won't be doing anything now for several months. Since I'm a teacher, I'd like to have a baby towards the end of a school year so I could have the summer off. I'm looking at June or July for IVF#1, and since I'm doing this alone there's no way I can really try naturally between now and then! Oh well. Best of luck to everyone still here - I hope you all get your bfps!!

Want2b~ congrats!!! :happydance:

As~ I'm so sorry it didn't work this time. I wish you the very best and whatever decision you make. :hugs:

Springy~ how are you my dear? :hugs:

As for me I'm 8 dpo today!!! :happydance: I've been so busy the past few days that I haven't even noticed my dpo status until this morning when I logged on to Fertility friend. I drove 18 hours from Wednesday into Thursday with my husband and parents to Orlando, Florida. We hopped from home to home visiting family and friends before crashing into our beds at 1am... Then yesterday my husband I decided to go to Disney World. We did 3 parks in one day so I'm super beat and my feet hurt so bad!!! But I had so much fun and I didn't hold back, I'm done with living my life on hold. Yeah I'm in my 2ww but oh well. Tomorrow I'll be driving back home and I might test on Monday morning.... Which will make me 10dpo... I'm not holding my breathe on a bfp but I'm not doubting the posibility of a positive either.

Anyway, I pray you all are doing great. Take care :hugs:

Az: I definitely know what you mean about planning around your summers as I am a teacher too. If this one sticks it definitely won't work for my summer. Thank goodness I have short term disability insurance as I colleague said it paid her while she was on maternity leave. Best of luck to you and your IVF journey. You have us to be there for you on your journey.

No new updates here. No major symptoms, I think maybe my boobs might be a little sore but that is pretty much it. Sending lots of positive energy everyone's way!

Congrats to PCOS mom!!

Good luck to Springy & Firsttimer30!! Baby Dust to all of us!!

Doing good...waiting patiently for the weekend to test...assuming I am late...11 DPO and nothing to report...hoping that is good

so my cousin thinks finding my baptism dress and my crib bedding from when I was a baby is a sign that this month is my lucky month...I will believe anything and nothing until I see that BFP

oh and my mom had a dream that I called her saying I was pregnant! good grief!!!

Doing good...waiting patiently for the weekend to test...assuming I am late...11 DPO and nothing to report...hoping that is good

so my cousin thinks finding my baptism dress and my crib bedding from when I was a baby is a sign that this month is my lucky month...I will believe anything and nothing until I see that BFP

oh and my mom had a dream that I called her saying I was pregnant! good grief!!!

I'm 11dpo today and nothing to report either! I think I'm going to test on Saturday!

I hope this is your month! :hugs:

I'm 13dpiui and through in the towel days ago with a bfn and a bunch of temp drops.

Good luck to everyone else, and USAmom-I am soooo sooo sorry : (

Titi ~ I'm sorry to hear about the temp drops & bfn... I hope you get your BFP soon. You never know!

As for me... My mother just called that my cousins wife is in labor, the same one I did the baby shower for in October and I must admit that I'm green with envy! :cry:

On another note, I start my new job on Monday, which is also the day I'm expecting AF so if she shows my husband and I have decided to hold off on fertility treatments for a few months and just do it natural, no meds, no birth control to prevent pregnancy... just taking a few months to regroup... but now with the news of this baby born today... I'm feeling so much more eager to get pregnant and I know that's wrong which only proves that I need a break.

I'm so tired of the heart break month after month and the careless ness from everyone around me. I can't believe TTC has already taken up so much of my life. Something as simple as getting pregnant and giving birth has turned into some green moster ruining my every day. And I'm so tired of the waiting and the hoping, and the keeping faith when in reality I want to smack faith, patience, and something even God

I'm so angry and so bitter and I'm getting to the point of feeling depressed and I hate the way that I feel. I feel like nothing in the world is going to take these feelings away, whether I stop trying or continue to try there will always be a void. I'm sitting here at work typing this and I'm sobbing.. It's ridiculous and I feel like a huge idiot for allowing my feelings to run the way I live.

Ok, rant over, I'm so sorry. I just really needed to vent!

I just found out today that my baby's heart stopped two weeks ago. I knew it instantly and lost all my pregnancy symptoms.. Doesn't make it any easier and I would love to chat with some of you who have been down this road in our TTC journey.

I'm so sorry

oh August it's so natural what you feel. I'm just going through that really bad myself this cycle-my journal has been one HUGE rant in detail about everything you just listed EXACTLY the last four days. And I had a total crying freak out about it yesterday to my mom....I think a lot of it is the Clomid-I was on it last year and first cycle wasn't so bad but I was a nutcase by the end of the third. Plus there is the fear and dissapointment of what if a third cycle fails. With my first IUI I was hoping it would work but knew it most likely wouldn't first shot. The second one is still a little more hopeful but still expecting it might take a few tries. But with the third-it's devastating b/c it starts to sink in that I might never get pregnant.

I'm waiting for the witch to start so I can have my "after 3 IUIs talk" with our FS. Not making a decision until after that but will most likely also be taking a break (again) this cycle or next one after.

Titi ~ I'm sorry to hear about the temp drops & bfn... I hope you get your BFP soon. You never know!

As for me... My mother just called that my cousins wife is in labor, the same one I did the baby shower for in October and I must admit that I'm green with envy! :cry:

On another note, I start my new job on Monday, which is also the day I'm expecting AF so if she shows my husband and I have decided to hold off on fertility treatments for a few months and just do it natural, no meds, no birth control to prevent pregnancy... just taking a few months to regroup... but now with the news of this baby born today... I'm feeling so much more eager to get pregnant and I know that's wrong which only proves that I need a break.

I'm so tired of the heart break month after month and the careless ness from everyone around me. I can't believe TTC has already taken up so much of my life. Something as simple as getting pregnant and giving birth has turned into some green moster ruining my every day. And I'm so tired of the waiting and the hoping, and the keeping faith when in reality I want to smack faith, patience, and something even God

I'm so angry and so bitter and I'm getting to the point of feeling depressed and I hate the way that I feel. I feel like nothing in the world is going to take these feelings away, whether I stop trying or continue to try there will always be a void. I'm sitting here at work typing this and I'm sobbing.. It's ridiculous and I feel like a huge idiot for allowing my feelings to run the way I live.

Ok, rant over, I'm so sorry. I just really needed to vent!

August I know exactly how you feel so I am sending you a great big virtual hug!!!! I have really tried this past few weeks to just focus on me and what will make me happy. It is very very hard to give up the feelings of TTC and wanting a family. So if you think a break is the best thing for you, then trust your gut instinct. From my personal experience when I was on a "break" I actually felt good for the first month, but after that I felt like I was doing nothing and not helping my situation so I knew moving forward that a "break" wasn't really an option for my husband and I. I've moved on to IVF now and while I am not starting immediately and am technically on a "break" I know I am doing something. If my IVF doesn't work then I will be on a longer break as I can't afford to do this several times back to back to back. But at least during those breaks I will know that I have done everything in my power to start my family.

Trust your heart and your head and pray!

And there is NOTHING wrong with being a bit green ;) You're human, being green is normal!!! Just as long as it doesn't affect your friendships and relationships with those who do get pregnant then your little bit of green is ok! I have good days and bad. Some days I am more green than others and on those days I keep my comments to myself and only chat with my friends / family who are having babies when I'm not green! Just the way I am learning to cope with the situation.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

kissy: I have my fingers and toes crossed for you! I don't think these dreams or signs are too weird. I had a dream about my mother about 4 days prior to testing. I lost my mom 5 years ago and really don't dream of her as often as I would like. In this dream she appeared and smiled at me and told me she loved me and put her hand out to touch me. I know it sounds crazy, but after that dream I felt like you that it all didn't mean anything until I had some proof, but in the back of my mind I kept thinking I wonder if I am preg. I think these "signs" are ways of giving us hope.

Titi: Sorry about the BFN. Sending you a big hug!

Aug: I have my fingers and toes crossed for you too. A good vent feels good. Try to stay positive, you're still in this one!

thanks girls, I'm definitely out. Clomid played a nasty trick on me and I had a super temp jump yesterday just to wake up this morning, 14dpo with the splitting pre-AF headache and sure enough got a temp drop below coverline.-top it off, I just turned 36 TODAY. I'm seriously gutted-I don't know what to do anymore. We've spent thousands out of our own pocket on these treatments.

Hi Ladies, I'm new to the board. I'm reading your stories and I feel better knowing I'm not alone. I did injectables and IUI this month (11/21). I did my hcg booster on Monday (11/28) and it's making me CRAZY :wacko: I can't stand how the symptoms I feel could be related to the shot and not a sign of a BFP!!!
I am keeping my fingers crossed we all have good luck soon!!

AF today-3rd failed IUI....everything's looked so promising too. apt. tomorrow to see what next but probably stopping for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->