IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Sorry to hear about the BFNs Fallen and Want2Be, it never gets any easier does it? Fallen-good to hear your thyroid is now under control, that will make a huge difference for you I am sure! Want2Be-hope IUI#4 works for you! trying anything different this time? How many IUIs are you going to try?

Thanks Fallen. I am not sure. Just called in to let them know that today is CD1. So have baseline ultrasound CD2 (yuck) and then will meet with her. I am not sure how many. The MD thinks since I was preggers after IUI #1 (although MC @ 5wks) that everything is working....that's why I think it is timing. The first IUI was the first time using OPKs...which I was terrible at reading. Got a positive OPK on a Saturday....called in, she said it should be real positive the next day. On Sunday did an OPK again and it was negative. So she rushed me in to do the IUI. All the rest of the IUIs have been the day after the first + OPK and all have been BFN. So I am going to talk to her about doing 2 IUIs this time. What do you think? I am sure I will probably be on Femara again, not sure if I will do Ovidrel though, it will be interesting to see what the MD thinks about my ovulation symptoms 4 days after the trigger shot.

WISHFUL, FXD that you get that :bfp: :dust:

RAGS, Welcome :wave: my FXD that you see a peak soon, definitely before Friday!! :dust:

AUGUST, I you are feeling better, that dizzy and passing out spell is sounds scary. :hugs:

WANT2B, we do 2, maybe you should inquire about it, doesn't hurt to ask....

AFM, I think that I am 2DPO, FF hasn't updated, but the OPKs tell a different story. My OPKs are pretty faint now, a little eye-strain to see the pink and I was probably imagining that. Sure hoping mon & today put me in good timing for the egg chase! :dust: to the whole thread!

Hi august, what an ordeal???? Id say it frightened u. Hope your leg gets better soon xxxx

Thankx girls!

Wishful ~ Yeah it did. When I woke up on the floor.. I was like WTF? lol But I can report that I am feeling so so so much better today! lol

So yesterday cd 19 my doc wanted to do a progesterone test, they cant do one on cd 21 cause by that time i'm already on progesterone supplements and there would be no point, The test came back at 13, i've never had a day 19 progesterone test so I dont know if thats good or bad? My nurse said that anything over 10 means most likely i o'd, What do you guys think? My iui was friday the 5th

i go friday for my CD21 for my levels i hope they are HIGH b/c been cramping alittle hope its a good sign

Hello ladies! How are you all doing? I guess we're still about a week out before anyone will start testing. I sure hope we see some BFPs soon!!

August, be careful! That sounds scary. Hope you don't have any more problems.

AFM, I'm having a lot of pinching & twinges going on. I'm hoping it's the Clomid doing its job, but I'm still worried about that stupid cyst. I'm afraid it's going to burst or something. Tonight is my last night of Clomid and I'll go back Monday for an u/s so I just have to wait and see what's going on.

Sending lots of :dust: to everyone!

Hi im new to this but my first IUI will be friday, weve been married four years and were using a sperm bank. On Femara and HCG shot (took it tonight) and got a Dye test to make sure my tubes were open which they say makes you more fertile for a couple cycles. Here hoping!:wacko:

Hiya, just wanted to introduce myself. just had my 1st iui consultantcy & on waiting list for my 1st iui. having injectables and then he said he will inject me with something to 'make' me ov. i think the timing is an issue for us so kinda hopeful that iui will work.

what is it like to inject urself & where do u do it on ur body? r there any side effects to injections? (of course i have questions for my fs in my planning meeting but nice to ask u girls since u r goint thru it too). thank u all. baby dust. xx

well girls I am not to happy with my FF chart today :cry::cry: they said I ovulated on Monday which I doubt it I had - OPK's :nope: :cry: and if so I was too early with IUI :cry::cry: I am very upset today :cry:
I understand washed sperm lives 72 hrs and I do understand as well, DH's sperm is 100% fine mobility and count, I just needed help to ovulate and take clomid 100mg 2-6 but whats the odds of tthis happening :cry: just really down today

August, wow that sounds scary... hope you're feeling better :hugs:

Hi girls, well the trigger shot is completely out of my system. I tested negative this morning. Come on BFP :)
:happydance: how many dpiui are you?

I am 7 days post trigger and 6 days post iui

:happydance: wohoo :happydance: Im 6dpt/4dpiui and trigger is almost completely gone.... tested this morning and vvvvvvery faint line :happydance: :happydance:

Hi im new to this but my first IUI will be friday, weve been married four years and were using a sperm bank. On Femara and HCG shot (took it tonight) and got a Dye test to make sure my tubes were open which they say makes you more fertile for a couple cycles. Here hoping!:wacko:

:hi: welcome! this was also my first IUI... and also had my tubes checked, all cleared and open. hope it's true what they say about about being more fertile after having an HSG :winkwink: good luck at your IUI this friday... keep us posted :hugs:

Hiya, just wanted to introduce myself. just had my 1st iui consultantcy & on waiting list for my 1st iui. having injectables and then he said he will inject me with something to 'make' me ov. i think the timing is an issue for us so kinda hopeful that iui will work.

what is it like to inject urself & where do u do it on ur body? r there any side effects to injections? (of course i have questions for my fs in my planning meeting but nice to ask u girls since u r goint thru it too). thank u all. baby dust. xx

:hi: welcome! sounds like your consult went well and your doc was very informative, I love it when they walk you through everything. My doc was a god send, he was aggressive but very patient at the same time, which made us feel at ease with what was to come :thumbup:
depending on what injections your doc will give you may depend on how easy or hard it is to do on yourself. I did follistim injections on my stomach (2 inches away from belly button and at different sites every night), they were so easy to do... it's a pen which made much more easier to inject.. what meds will your doc put you on? I think I had a headache maybe once or twice but nothing too major where I had to take an aspirin. my first injection, it stung a little but I think maybe it was because I didn't let the alcohol dry enough but after that, it was a cinch, no bruising or stinging or anything :thumbup: I took Ovidrel to make me ovulate and that I also had to do myself. this wasn't a pen, it was an actual syringe but it was also a piece of cake for me... I think I got tooooo good injecting myself and was a pro by that time :rofl: but to be honest I was a little scared of the Ovidrel shot, I think it was bcuz I wanted to get it right :winkwink:

:hi: lovely ladies!!!! hope you're all doing well :hugs: :hugs:

well girls I am not to happy with my FF chart today :cry::cry: they said I ovulated on Monday which I doubt it I had - OPK's :nope: :cry: and if so I was too early with IUI :cry::cry: I am very upset today :cry:
I understand washed sperm lives 72 hrs and I do understand as well, DH's sperm is 100% fine mobility and count, I just needed help to ovulate and take clomid 100mg 2-6 but whats the odds of tthis happening :cry: just really down today

oh no :nope: sorry FF has got you upset! :hugs: :hugs: I wouldn't pay mind to FF..... Im temping myself and at one point it said that I O the day b4 my IUI but now it moved it one day ahead... FF is just a mess. I looked at your chart and I think it looks.... play around w/it.... I think if you take out the + opk for cd16,17 it may change your O date..... I still think you're good sweety....

Well yesterday was a wild day. I had my first appt with my RE for this cycle (IUI 2). I had nothing going on the left side at all and immediately my heart sank. But then she looked at the right and that puppy was 17.4! So they actually had me trigger @ 11 last night and then I go in for the IUI tomorrow morning @ 11 AM. This is early in the cycle for me. I'll be doing my IUI on CD12. Last month it was CD14. I'm worried because last month I had two really good follies and one smaller one and got a BFN. This month all my hopes rest on one. I guess that's all you need though, right? My lining is "looking cozy" though, so here's hoping.

I also had my first appointment with the acupuncturist yesterday and it went really well. I liked her alot - she specializes in fertility issues and was really kind and understanding. At one point she asked me what stresses me and I burst out in tears. I don't know where that came from. I guess I'm even more stressed and emotional than I thought. Clearly, it's good I'm doing this. I must need the outlet for all this stress more than I realized. Just came back from a run in this sweltering heat - hoping that helps a bit too.

I have my FX for all of us this month! Sending many :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I had a cycle when trying for my DS where FF moved my O date a few days later. It re-calibrates each day you enter a temp. Sometimes the change is enough to move your O date. I know it is stressful to have it work that way. Sending you :hugs:.

Hey ladies. Well I got my baseline ultrasound (CD2). I have a whopping cyst at 23 mm. She also sent me down to the lab for a blood preg test, just to be sure I wasn't preggers. I told her I had a BFN on Saturday. She said she needed to rule it out because she has had women who present with cysts and bleed but are still pregnant. All I could think was this is a waste of time and money. So I am not getting my hopes up because my AF is in full force and I already had the BFN test. So basically, I will be sitting this cycle out to let the cyst dissolve. UGH!

We need some BFPs around here.....fingers crossed for everyone!!!!

:wave: welcome! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask away!!!!

Well ladies I am super frustrated .... today is CD 16 when I would normally ovulate ... I have yet to get a +OPK. I know some people use OPK multiple times a day but I have only ever used it once a day and before my cycle monitoring I was ALWAYS getting little :) During May I also got a :) but nothing in June and then July I didn't check as I was having the Lap the week I would be ovulating. Now I'm into August and I am SO frustrated and upset!!!

I told myself not to get my hopes up for August and a natural cycle but I'm feeling really down right now :(

Hey ladies. Well I got my baseline ultrasound (CD2). I have a whopping cyst at 23 mm. She also sent me down to the lab for a blood preg test, just to be sure I wasn't preggers. I told her I had a BFN on Saturday. She said she needed to rule it out because she has had women who present with cysts and bleed but are still pregnant. All I could think was this is a waste of time and money. So I am not getting my hopes up because my AF is in full force and I already had the BFN test. So basically, I will be sitting this cycle out to let the cyst dissolve. UGH!

We need some BFPs around here.....fingers crossed for everyone!!!!

The silver lining is a 23mm cyst really isn't that large. I had a 33cm that went away in 2 weeks with some birth control pills. I'm sorry you have to go through this but please don't stress, it'll only set you back a few weeks.

Sending you a :hugs:

Well ladies I am super frustrated .... today is CD 16 when I would normally ovulate ... I have yet to get a +OPK. I know some people use OPK multiple times a day but I have only ever used it once a day and before my cycle monitoring I was ALWAYS getting little :) During May I also got a :) but nothing in June and then July I didn't check as I was having the Lap the week I would be ovulating. Now I'm into August and I am SO frustrated and upset!!!

I told myself not to get my hopes up for August and a natural cycle but I'm feeling really down right now :(

I'm sorry Springy ... although I do think meds tend to mess up our natural hormone surges ... even months later (after taking the meds).

Keep testing, maybe it's just late this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->