IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Well ladies I am super frustrated .... today is CD 16 when I would normally ovulate ... I have yet to get a +OPK. I know some people use OPK multiple times a day but I have only ever used it once a day and before my cycle monitoring I was ALWAYS getting little :) During May I also got a :) but nothing in June and then July I didn't check as I was having the Lap the week I would be ovulating. Now I'm into August and I am SO frustrated and upset!!!

I told myself not to get my hopes up for August and a natural cycle but I'm feeling really down right now :(

I'm sorry Springy ... although I do think meds tend to mess up our natural hormone surges ... even months later (after taking the meds).

Keep testing, maybe it's just late this month.

Thanks PCOSMom .... I am REALLY hoping it is just late but I'm just frustrated and feeling SUPER defeated today :( My own little pity party here in Canada!!

Well ladies I am super frustrated .... today is CD 16 when I would normally ovulate ... I have yet to get a +OPK. I know some people use OPK multiple times a day but I have only ever used it once a day and before my cycle monitoring I was ALWAYS getting little :) During May I also got a :) but nothing in June and then July I didn't check as I was having the Lap the week I would be ovulating. Now I'm into August and I am SO frustrated and upset!!!

I told myself not to get my hopes up for August and a natural cycle but I'm feeling really down right now :(

I'm sorry Springy ... although I do think meds tend to mess up our natural hormone surges ... even months later (after taking the meds).

Thanks PCOSMom .... I am REALLY hoping it is just late but I'm just frustrated and feeling SUPER defeated today :( My own little pity party here in Canada!!

You and me both!!! I started a pity club for myself a couple days ago ... so far it's only one member--me!

Hi, I'm working with a natural cycle for my IUI's at the moment and had hoped that this would be my first one this month, don't think it's going to happen though. I've been testing since Sunday and me LH test line is still faint and I'd be surprised if it peaks before Saturday (my clinic isn't open on Sundays so I'll miss out). This happened on 2 out of 5 cycles the last time I was trying and is very frustraiting. I'll keep checking in on the rest of you though and wish you all the best for August. If by chance I happen to peak by Friday I'll let you know.

how many times a day do you test on the OPK? that sucks that your clinic won't open to do an IUI.. my doc opens on the weekends if they need to do ultrasounds and any procedures.... I pray that you get your peak before Friday sweety :hugs:

:hi: to all the ladies!!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the sympathy LiSa2010, I'm with an NHS clinic which is only staffed Monday to Saturday unfortunatly. On a brighter note my OPK was quite a bit darker today so it's FX'd for a peak tomorrow. I normaly only test in the morning but I think that if it's not peaked tomorrow a.m I may find myself checking again in the evening and hoping that it doesn't then happen until Sunday.

You and me both!!! I started a pity club for myself a couple days ago ... so far it's only one member--me!

Well I'm with you so now it is a party of TWO!

Make that a pity party for 3! My hubby just found out he has to go out of town on the 29th for a week for work and that looks like it will be when I am due for egg collection! I am not totally sure yet though. called the clinic and they said I have to wait until wednesday's appointment to get my schedule but all I can do is think the worst. don't know what i'll do without hubby here, even with all this technology it still takes 2! trying not to stress but it is all I can do :(

Make that a pity party for 3! My hubby just found out he has to go out of town on the 29th for a week for work and that looks like it will be when I am due for egg collection! I am not totally sure yet though. called the clinic and they said I have to wait until wednesday's appointment to get my schedule but all I can do is think the worst. don't know what i'll do without hubby here, even with all this technology it still takes 2! trying not to stress but it is all I can do :(

AWWW Harvest that timing is awful!!!! HOPEFULLY he can stick around or they can delay your cycle by a week or so. :hugs:

Hey ladies, I want to join the party... I had my second follicle check today and I have four follicles, so the FS wants to cancel the IUI. Ugh, I'm feeling like this isn't going to happen for me this month. I would normally be pretty confident that I could catch at least one of those little eggies naturally, but after this many months of BFNs, I don't think it's going to happen. :(

Party of four!!! :hugs: :hugs:

Where is the pity pool??? I get to jump in first!

I would totally jump in if i wasn't so bloated from being on the pill! I look like a total heafer! Does this happen to anyone else on the bcp?

This is a magic pool ... perfect temperature and it's a slimming pool, which I really need. I'm not even on BCP's and I look like a heafer.

I do think BCP can cause bloating.

WILSONS & 678 :wave: :dust:

SNL, sorry FF upset you, I was pretty upset with it myself this week. You do know you can override the OV date right? As I looked at your chart and I think it looks more promising that FF is giving, like LISA said, it gets messy at times. No AF for you so FXD! :dust:

HOPING, GL tomorrow!! FXD!!!

WANT2B, sorry to hear of your csyt, going to agree with PCOS, it isn't too large and that's good. Hope to see you back here and in the chase soon!

SPRINGY, I stopped using the smiley faces as I never could get them. I switched to the sticks which I use AM and PM and am able to see OV. Especially the last 2 times and it was in the evening so the PM POAS helped. I hope you OV soon. FXD :dust:

RAGS, how are you? Any sign of OV yet, tomorrow's due date is approaching and I'm checking on ya! GL FXD

HARVEST, that is TERRIBLE timing, hopefully the clinic can change something to accommodate this trip.... GL FXD

AFM, my chart looks different this morning, I hope I am not getting my hopes up too much. I feel better today, not sick like yesterday. My temp rose more this morning, and it seems I OV on Sunday. I did note that the OPK was the darkest in the evening. I do morning and evening just in case I OV I think that I OV'd on CD19 or CD20 but that is hopefulness since the "donation" was monday&wed, I want to think I timed things so well. I think I am 3-4DPO??? Just hoping my temps stay up and I have a :bfp: in my near future.... FXD!

Get OUT of that Pity Pool Ladies, POSITIVITY!!! :dust: to the concept.

:dust: to the whole thread!!!

Hoping4Baby2: thats great!!! yep that's all you need, just one :hugs: Im glad your lining looks good and you acupuncturist appt went well too :hugs: FXed for ya!!!!

want2bmomma; sorry about bfn and AF showing up... Im sorry you have to sit out this cycle... hopefully it's just a few weeks like Mandy said. I also had to take BCP for 10 days due to cyst. good luck to you!!! :hugs:

Springy: sorry to hear you still haven't gotten your + opk :hugs: I hope you get your + soon. sending you lots of :hugs: :hugs :hugs: :hugs:

Rags: i think I would take another opk around 6 or 9 pm just to see... I would always get lines in the mornings and got a really dark line in the morning and by 2pm it was really light so I think my surge may have been the night before around 10pm or so.... FXed for you...

Harvest: sorry about the bad timing sweety :hugs: :hugs: I hope everything works out for you :hugs:

LB: you really have a hard decision to make. I say follow what your heart says. keeping everything crossed for you!!! :hugs:

MrsMM24 : FXed for you!!! Im also 4dpo, when are you testing?

lots of hugs to the Pity Pool Ladies..... :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:hi: everyone!!!!

Thanks ladies for all the support. I could definitely go for a swim! :shipw:

Springy: I didn't like the happy face ones and my MD said they weren't as accurate. You might want to try the ones with the lines.

Thanks ladies for all the support. I could definitely go for a swim! :shipw:

Springy: I didn't like the happy face ones and my MD said they weren't as accurate. You might want to try the ones with the lines.

I had those ones but I couldn't read them and tell when it was "darker" .... From March 2010 till I started to be cycle monitored in Feb 2011 I always got a + on the happy face ones so I am not sure why I can't get one the past few months....Its just frustrating :( I know we are BD'ing every other day to cover off our chances and I will be cycle monitored in September again so its only a waste of a month!

This is a magic pool ... perfect temperature and it's a slimming pool, which I really need. I'm not even on BCP's and I look like a heafer.

LOL I don't think I will ever get out of this magical pool :) Well I've come to the conclusion that the bcp causes: blemishes, bloating and severe bitchyness! just gave a co-worker severe attitude, so not like me :dohh: Hoping for not too many more days of this!

LOL I don't think I will ever get out of this magical pool :) Well I've come to the conclusion that the bcp causes: blemishes, bloating and severe bitchyness! just gave a co-worker severe attitude, so not like me :dohh: Hoping for not too many more days of this!

Oh yes, I turn into a ferocious yeti when I am on BCP's. I also break out like a hormonal teenager.

I would DEFINITELY marinate in the pool!

So, I just updated my journal, but I thought you all should be the next to know. IUI tomorrow at noon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->