IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Hi ladies,
thank u for making me feel so welcome. special thanks to lisa2010 re: injection worries. thank u i feel much better. i am officially on the waiting list now just need my planning meeting. i will be in touch again when i hear from them and start iui.

im loving how supportive u r to each other. i wish i could say things helpful but i have a lot to learn still about iui and assisted conception in general. i was hoping clomid would have been enough but i am so excited to have the oportunity to try iui. yay!

Ok ladies - need your advice on this one ....

I have a cheapy OPK test and this is what it shows for today, yet with the same urine the happy face one is not a happy face but a good old blank circle!!!!

Attachments

• OPK result.jpg
    OPK result.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 3
Ok ladies - need your advice on this one ....

I have a cheapy OPK test and this is what it shows for today, yet with the same urine the happy face one is not a happy face but a good old blank circle!!!!

The control is on the right and test is on the left!

SPRINGY, that is positive to me!!! BD!!!!!!!

That is exactly what I thought!!!!! I'm glad I listened to you ladies and used a cheapy!!!

We BD last night and we will for the next few nights too - JUST to be safe! I'm also going to use another Clear Blue one later tonight maybe with a urine that was a little more concentrated!!!!

found a good site
https://www.inciid.org/faq.php?cat=infertility101&id=1#7

Springy -- that OPK looks positive to me as well!

snl -- very interesting site, thank you!

Hey, ladies! I just started acupuncture and have my second appointment tomorrow. FX'd it helps even just a tiny bit....

I saw this AWESOME video and thought you'd all love it as much as I do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZXf_PkU9QU&feature=player_embedded

LittleBird and Hoping4Baby2 - GOOD luck tomorrow!!! I'll be thinking of you. I'm sending lots and lots of dust your way.

I'll be in the TWW with you as got my +OPK TODAY!

Good Evening Ladies~

Just dropping by to say hello and see how everyone is doing?

Springy~ Thank you for sharing some info about your thyroid issue. I had to look it up online to get a full understanding of it's impact on TTC. And you are right, I have gained like 20 lbs and could not understand how, because I had not changed anything in my diet. Now it makes sense to me! I have more energy too!
Looking at your OPK, I would give it two thumbs up girl!! No more pity party for the Canadian Sweetie :)

want2bemomma~ I'm so sorry about the BFN Honey :( And it sucks that you have to sit this cycle out. Take the time to pamper yourself a little bit, relax, going to the spa, drink a few glasses of wine, just "treat yourself"! You deserve it!

Lisa2010~ How are you doing? Any other symptoms?? :)

PCOSMomtoOne~ You made me laugh with your "titties"! How are you feeling? Thanks for doing the countdown for us! I love it!

MrsMM24~ Two thumbs up on the "donation". Looks like great timing for you!! I wish you the best of luck pretty lady :flower:

Rags~ A warm welcome to you! You will so enjoy this fun group of ladies!! Make yourself at home :flower:

August luvers~ Watcha doing scaring us like that girl?? Passed out?!! I'm just relieved you didn't hurt yourself! Let's hope it doesn't happen again :hugs:

wishful think~ You are getting closer to testing day girl! How exciting is that huh??? I so hope you get your BFP!!

Wilsons228~ Welcome to the group!! So nice to have you join us! :flower:

678 Star-Bex~ Yay! You made it over here! Welcome to you!! I know you asked about the injections, etc. They are easier that one might think, at least, they are for me. It's mind over matter! The needle is so small and thin, you hardly feel it going in. I just make sure to pinch my belly and I give it a quick jab and the needle goes right in. I'm sure you will do just fine :)

Little Bird~ Good Luck with your IUI tomorrow Honey!! I'm so happy and excited for you!! Give us an update tomorrow! :dust:

Hoping4Baby2~ I wish you good luck as well for your IUI tomorrow! All will go well! Think positive!!! Let us know how it goes! :dust:

As for me, I went to my appointment yesterday, had bloodwork done and a scan. All looks great! No cysts, and BW came back A-OK, so I'm good to start my second IUI cycle.
He had me inject 400 ui of Follistim last night, then I had to inject 225 ui this morning, and 225 ui tonight. I'm going in tomorrow morning for a scan and bloodwork. I'm gauging I should have my IUI around August 20th-23rd :)

A big Hello to everyone else!! I'm so grateful for all of you! Thank you for the support, the laugther and the encouragement. xoxoxoxoxo

Tomorrow is a big day for our group! Best of luck to LittleBird and Hoping4Baby2 - I'll be sending lots of :dust: your way. Let us know how it goes!

I love the video, squirrel!! That was too funny.

What does everyone do for a living? I teach high school and our first day of class is Monday already! I don't know what happened to the summer, but I'm hoping the fact that I'll be back at work will make my next 2WW go by a lot faster.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

We chuckled at the video!!! GOOOD STUFF!!!!

Springy ... WOW, it's time to knock some boots ... that is WAY positive!!!!!!! Rock on sister :)

IUI today at 11! Good luck to all of us, and baby dust to all. Cant wait to hear about everyones experiences!

so girls at 6:45am I went for my BLOOD work for my levels :happydance:

PLEASE PRAY THEY ARE HIGH!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back