IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

(QUOTE)Rags: i think I would take another opk around 6 or 9 pm just to see... I would always get lines in the mornings and got a really dark line in the morning and by 2pm it was really light so I think my surge may have been the night before around 10pm or so.... FXed for you...

Well what do you know, got the biggest darkest +OPK I've ever had at 10 this morning, booked in for 11 tomorrow - seems to be a popular time. All the best to everyone, FX'd.

Rags: i think I would take another opk around 6 or 9 pm just to see... I would always get lines in the mornings and got a really dark line in the morning and by 2pm it was really light so I think my surge may have been the night before around 10pm or so.... FXed for you...

Well what do you know, got the biggest darkest +OPK I've ever had at 10 this morning, booked in for 11 tomorrow - seems to be a popular time. All the best to everyone, FX'd.

I'm not sure if i'm 6 or 7 dpo, my iui was last Friday the 5th at 4pm I know i'm testing really early but I cant help myself:dohh:, The first photo ( frer and wondfo ) was taken with fmu and when I got to the office my blue handle 10 miu tests were here so I took that one with smu, I took the photos all within 9 minutes after peeing on them, Anyone see anything?

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/fritestboth.jpg

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/friicblue.jpg

I'm not sure if i'm 6 or 7 dpo, my iui was last Friday the 5th at 4pm I know i'm testing really early but I cant help myself:dohh:, The first photo ( frer and wondfo ) was taken with fmu and when I got to the office my blue handle 10 miu tests were here so I took that one with smu, I took the photos all within 9 minutes after peeing on them, Anyone see anything?

the last one i see a tint but thats it as of right now good luck....

Tomorrow is a big day for our group! Best of luck to LittleBird and Hoping4Baby2 - I'll be sending lots of :dust: your way. Let us know how it goes!

I love the video, squirrel!! That was too funny.

What does everyone do for a living? I teach high school and our first day of class is Monday already! I don't know what happened to the summer, but I'm hoping the fact that I'll be back at work will make my next 2WW go by a lot faster.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

I work for a large pharmaceutical / biotechnology company in the area of regulatory affairs .... essentially I deal with Health Canada (our version of FDA) to get new products approved, approvals for clinical trials, approvals for changes to already approved products etc. While I don't have my summers off I can't believe that summer is almost gone! We have so little warm summer weather in Toronto that it seems like it barely gets started and it is sadly leaving! We are already at cooler evenings and mornings!!

What subjects to do you teach?

Good luck ladies on your IUIs!!!!! I've got my fingers crossed for y'all!

PCOS: How long did it take your cyst to go away?

FA, I keep waking up with sore breasts and always feel bloated at night. I actually feel bloated right now and have slight cramps... tested today to see if trigger is out of my system and got a vvvvvvery faint line, it should be completely out of my system by the time I test tomorrow morning....

so girls at 6:45am I went for my BLOOD work for my levels :happydance:

PLEASE PRAY THEY ARE HIGH!!!!

:hi: snl! I went in for my bloods at the same time although I didn't get seen till like almost 7am :growlmad: but all done and now Im just waiting for a call back :thumbup: good luck to you :hugs:

IUI today at 11! Good luck to all of us, and baby dust to all. Cant wait to hear about everyones experiences!

good luck!!! hope everything goes well, let us know how it went :hugs:

LittleBird and Hoping4Baby2 - GOOD luck tomorrow!!! I'll be thinking of you. I'm sending lots and lots of dust your way.

I'll be in the TWW with you as got my +OPK TODAY!

woohoo for + opk :happydance: :wohoo:

(QUOTE)Rags: i think I would take another opk around 6 or 9 pm just to see... I would always get lines in the mornings and got a really dark line in the morning and by 2pm it was really light so I think my surge may have been the night before around 10pm or so.... FXed for you...

yay alright! :thumbup: good luck to you!

I also see something in the last pic....

sending hugs and good luck to all the ladies doing their IUIs today!!! keeping everything crossed for all of usl!

:hi: everyone! :hugs:

Good luck with all the IUIs ladies!!! I ahve my FX for you all :)

Springy-that OPK is looking good :) I know what you'll be doing this weekend!

Iui is done! Took a while and was kind of painful because they said my cervix was very far back so lots of poking and proding the count was 57million moving so that was good! Now we wait!

Good luck ladies on your IUIs!!!!! I've got my fingers crossed for y'all!

PCOS: How long did it take your cyst to go away?

My 33cm cyst took 2 weeks
My 70cm cyst took 7 weeks

Of course I was on birth control pills for both cysts, but I also read to speed up the process .... drink chamomile tea and use a heating pad on your tummy. BOTH of these work wonders, my large cyst didn't even start going away till I added these 2 things, then in one week it shrunk like 10cm!

Hi Ladies!!! This is a buuuusy 2 days for this thread! YAY!

Ok, to those that need some extra :hugs: here they are, cannot wait to see some positive results from any type of POAS!!

FXD, to those that are in this TWW with me!! :dust:

Finally, GL, and :dust: to those with appts today and tomorrow morning, I hope this is it for this thread!!! Then we can change the name to IUI/IVF August BFPS!!!!

AFM, my chart looks different this morning, FF finally put some crosshairs up, which is as I expected, Sun OV!! I have a GREAT chance of catching that egg, because my OPK was pos in the evening, not fully pink in the morning, but deeply pink that evening. So if 12-24 hrs is true to scale, we are in good timing because it was 13 hours later that the "donation" was placed!!! FXD. Wed's "donation" could be a little off, but was just covering ground.... I hope I am not getting my hopes up too much. I am a little sluggish today and have had some cramps since last night, reminding me of AF :wacko: My temp only increased slightly this morning. 5DPO, and hoping my temps stay up.... FXD!

I hope you all have a GREAT weekend, and we get some rest, :bfp:s, and more great news!!

:dust: and :hugs: to the thread!!!

Hi ladies, I'm done with my IUI and back home. We had 12 million sperm, which was a big improvement over 6 million last time! I'm super happy about that!

maureenmarsh -- The second pic looks like it has a line. I know if it were my test I'd be getting excited about now. Good luck!

Wishful think /Libby - 8/18 :thumbup: *only 6 more days*
PCOSMomToOne/Mandy - 8/19 [-o< *7 days*
LiSa2010 - 8/19 :thumbup: *7 days*
SnL41296/Lisa - 8/19 :thumbup: *7 days*
Michelle78 - 8/20 :thumbup: *8 days*
Kelly425 - 8/22 :thumbup: *10 days*
MrsMM24/Maia - 8/23 :thumbup: *11 days*
Littlebird - 8/26 :thumbup: *14 days*
Hoping4Baby2 - 8/26 :thumbup: *14 days*
Springy/Carolyn - 8/27 :thumbup: *15 days*

:thumbup:**updated for your viewing pleasure** :thumbup:

Hi ladies! This thread has gotten really busy, I hope we have a ton of good news to report starting in about a week. This has already been the longest 2 week wait I have ever experienced. I can't believe that I am only 5 dpiui, I feel like I should be testing tomorrow instead of next Saturday. I am going to try and not drive myself crazy with symptom spotting, but that is easy to say at only 5 dpiui when there is nothing to spot!

Levels were good. I am on 2 pills 2 times a day estrogin pills they are blue, and prometrium pills

Wishful think /Libby - 8/18 :thumbup: *only 6 more days*
PCOSMomToOne/Mandy - 8/19 [-o< *7 days*
LiSa2010 - 8/19 :thumbup: *7 days*
SnL41296/Lisa - 8/19 :thumbup: *7 days*
Michelle78 - 8/20 :thumbup: *8 days*
Kelly425 - 8/22 :thumbup: *10 days*
MrsMM24/Maia - 8/23 :thumbup: *11 days*
Springy/Carolyn - 8/27 :thumbup: *15 days*

:thumbup:**updated for your viewing pleasure** :thumbup:

I'll test 8/26 officially, but probably everyday starting next Friday. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online