IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Maybe it's implantation! Don't assume the worst yet! :hugs:

I have my ultrasound scan to see whether my cysts are gone (largest was 38mm) on Tuesday. I'll have to get out my heating pad!! FX'd I will get to stop BC and start my 2nd IUI cycle soon....

I also had my second acupuncture appointment this morning. Was expecting to "feel" something afterward, but I'm not noticing any sort of difference.... Oh well, I'm up for trying anything at this point.

Levels were good. I am on 2 pills 2 times a day estrogin pills they are blue, and prometrium pills

my doc just put me on Estradiol 2mg, estrogen (the tiniest blue pills Ive ever seen) and Prometrium 200mg, progesterone 2 pills 2x a day each med... what is your dose?

I'm having cramps :(

OMG Ive had cramping all day today and it was worse on the bus ride home from work and thought implantation right away :thumbup: FXed!!!! :hugs:

I have my ultrasound scan to see whether my cysts are gone (largest was 38mm) on Tuesday. I'll have to get out my heating pad!! FX'd I will get to stop BC and start my 2nd IUI cycle soon....

I also had my second acupuncture appointment this morning. Was expecting to "feel" something afterward, but I'm not noticing any sort of difference.... Oh well, I'm up for trying anything at this point.

good luck at your scan!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

this is my first time taking these meds..... how soon do they kick in? I think Im starting to feel something already.... some dizziness and lightheaded..... I took the meds at 7:20pm..

Levels were good. I am on 2 pills 2 times a day estrogin pills they are blue, and prometrium pills

my doc just put me on Estradiol 2mg, estrogen (the tiniest blue pills Ive ever seen) and Prometrium 200mg, progesterone 2 pills 2x a day each med... what is your dose?

I'm having cramps :(

OMG Ive had cramping all day today and it was worse on the bus ride home from work and thought implantation right away :thumbup: FXed!!!! :hugs:

good luck at your scan!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:
omg same thing :happydance::happydance::happydance: 2mg tiny blue pills and 200mg!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

OMG snl! freaky, I wonder if thats the norm... do you have to go back for more bloodwork? I go back Wed for repeat I think and possible HCG testing.... I'll be be 10dpiui....

Hi ladies, just came back from U/S. I only have 2 follicles on each side of the ovary :(. One 22mm and the other 16mm (CD13). I wonder what is my chance with only one possible mature follicles. I don't know why, but I don't feel optimistic after so many failed months. Got my HCG Shot today, will have my IUI on Sunday (about 42 hours after the shot). I asked my Dr. if that too late, he said, nope. Hmmm. I read majority have it around 36 hours.

Hi ladies, just came back from U/S. I only have 2 follicles on each side of the ovary :(. One 22mm and the other 16mm (CD13). I wonder what is my chance with only one possible mature follicles. I don't know why, but I don't feel optimistic after so many failed months. Got my HCG Shot today, will have my IUI on Sunday (about 42 hours after the shot). I asked my Dr. if that too late, he said, nope. Hmmm. I read majority have it around 36 hours.

your 16mm should be a good size during your iui as well, they grow 1-2mm a day :thumbup: what size are the other follies? what time did you take your shot? what time is your iui? good luck!!!

OMG snl! freaky, I wonder if thats the norm... do you have to go back for more bloodwork? I go back Wed for repeat I think and possible HCG testing.... I'll be be 10dpiui....

want to know what is even freakier MY NAME IS LISA too She wants me to go Friday for HCG testing. maybe Thurs I will go :winkwink: and test too LOL

why so sad hun? i had 4 follicles and they were big all of them. dont be down :hugs::hugs:

haha.. aww your dd is a cutie!! she looks so pretty in her yellow dress :hugs:

Wishful think /Libby - 8/18 :thumbup: *only 6 more days*
PCOSMomToOne/Mandy - 8/19 [-o< *7 days*
LiSa2010 - 8/19 :thumbup: *7 days*
SnL41296/Lisa - 8/19 :thumbup: *7 days*
Michelle78 - 8/20 :thumbup: *8 days*
Kelly425 - 8/22 :thumbup: *10 days*
MrsMM24/Maia - 8/23 :thumbup: *11 days*
Littlebird - 8/26 :thumbup: *14 days*
Springy/Carolyn - 8/27 :thumbup: *15 days*

:thumbup:**updated for your viewing pleasure** :thumbup:

Add me please! :) IUI today, beta testing 8/26. Thanks!

Hi ladies! Glad all the IUIs went well today! Mine did too. RE actually said as he was doing it - "Oh you are going to be 'so pregnant' this month." From his lips to God's ears I hope! LOL! Last months IUI HURT big time. My cervix was so not cooperative. This time, it was in and he was already letting the :spermy: swim when I asked how it was going. Totally different! Here's hoping that helps.

:dust::dust: to all of us this month! I start the progesterone suppositories tomorrow.

Happy weekend everyone!

Hoping4Baby2 - 8/26 :thumbup: *14 days*

Okay added peeps and updated!!! Next week is gonna get exciting!!!!! WAHOOO!

Hey ladies, is it ok if I join too? On my first IUI cycle with, down regulated with buserelin, stimming with menopur and post IUI progesterone pessaries.

I had a few follies on my scan day (Monday 8th) - right ovary had one at 16mm, left ovary had one at 14mm. There was also a 13mm and a couple at 10mm kicking around in there :) - this seems smaller than other people on here but I have hopes that 18 and 16 will have grown after the trigger and in time for the IUI which was at 3pm on Wednesday. The clinic must have been ok to go ahead I guess, or they wouldn't have done it!

DH-wise, his sperm was at 40 motility so we'll see. I did acupuncture rght before and right after the procedure and was super chilled, the next day however I totally freaked out and have been wrestling with myself to remain calm and positive! Going away for a week at my parents today so hopefully will get lots of time to just relax for implantation!!

It's so reassuring to find other people going through the same thing and hope you don't mind the massive post - we're all going through so many things. The timed nasal spray for downregulating is doing my head in, as are the pessaries but I know it's all worth it.

My test day is the 25th August - Lochbride, can I get added please?

Take care of yourselves everyone :) Hoepfully this 2ww will be the last for a while!!

Add me please :) first iui yesterday! I test the 29th!

Hi PCOS, Lisa & snl, seeing as u all are only one day behind me, how are u all feeling??? Have u done any hpts yet??? It's getting close now and I'm getting sooooooooo nervous. Fingers crossed for BFPs :dust:

Had my 1st scan on friday and going for a 2nd and trigger shot tomorrow. Monday will be the day for my 1st IUI. I'm so excited!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

your 16mm should be a good size during your iui as well, they grow 1-2mm a day :thumbup: what size are the other follies? what time did you take your shot? what time is your iui? good luck!!!

Hi Lisa,

I only have one on each side, means only two total. As CD13 I have 22mm and 16mm.

My trigger shot was at 4:45pm on Friday (12/8/2011)
My IUI sechduled on Sunday at 9:00am (14/8/2011). Roughly about 40 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->