IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

I had my ultrasound today....only 1 follicle...so I am bummed.....trigger tonight.....IUI is scheduled for Monday at 8:30am...so my test date is August 31st....

My lining is good and the follicle is 21.8mm....here's to hoping it works and looking forward seeing lots of BFP here soon....it's exciting seeing that so many are in the 2ww....

(on a side note...I did try to go buy some $$ tree preg. tests, but couldn't find any....I guess I am going to order some online...want to see the hcg shot leave my system this time)

It only takes one Sweetpea! best thoughts.

Snl -- your chart is looking good! Fingers crossed for you! :dust:

Tomorrow is a big day for our group! Best of luck to LittleBird and Hoping4Baby2 - I'll be sending lots of :dust: your way. Let us know how it goes!

I love the video, squirrel!! That was too funny.

What does everyone do for a living? I teach high school and our first day of class is Monday already! I don't know what happened to the summer, but I'm hoping the fact that I'll be back at work will make my next 2WW go by a lot faster.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

I work for a large pharmaceutical / biotechnology company in the area of regulatory affairs .... essentially I deal with Health Canada (our version of FDA) to get new products approved, approvals for clinical trials, approvals for changes to already approved products etc. While I don't have my summers off I can't believe that summer is almost gone! We have so little warm summer weather in Toronto that it seems like it barely gets started and it is sadly leaving! We are already at cooler evenings and mornings!!

What subjects to do you teach?

This year I'm teaching economics and U.S. Government - I know, thrilling, huh? :haha: I really enjoy it, though - the students are great and I'm at a pretty good school.

Hey, Fallen, nice to see another education major here! Do you ever miss teaching?

I live in AZ, so hot weather is something we have in great supply! I wouldn't mind if it cooled down a little bit, but 80-85 degrees is our low these days. It will start cooling off in October!!

I'm getting nervous about my u/s Monday. I just have a bad feeling about this cycle and it will be my last try for this year. I've got a lap scheduled for Sept 8, and then after that I don't want to try again until next July because I want to have my summer for mat leave. So, I really, really want this cycle to work but that stupid cyst has me all worried. I need an attitude adjustment badly!!

Hope everyone in the 2WW is doing well. Can't wait to start seeing those BFPs roll in!

AZ girl here too!!! I'm can't WAIT till October!!!! :thumbup:

Hi girls well had an awful night last night. Just couldnt stop crying. Has anyone else been having cramps like af???? Today is worse and now i have pains in my lower back. Did a test this morning and it was a BFN. I know it's early. Feeling less positive by the hour though :( And to make it harder my best friend just went iinto labour today. Our babies should have been born 2 weeks apart but I lost my little one. Why is the universe against me :( Sorry, just feeling sad for myself

Did my IUI today. Almost canceled! Hubby cannot do it himself, took him 2 hours! We have to drop the sample at lab by 8am, so I drove to the clinic before 8 and told the lab if they can wait a little bit. My hubby called twice and told me to come home. It so sad, all kind of things on my head, after all the med, the scan, the HCG. But few minutes after he called again, and said he would like to try one more time. And finally yeahhhhhh...luckily the lab willing to wait 1.5 hours...phew (sorry tmi). Honestly I never thought about this ONE CRUCIAL thing, the most important thing...about our hubbies trying to produce the sperms! It took him only 20 minutes on the first IUI. The lab tech made a joke to make him excited. I said with what? Phone Sex? :)

By the way hubby sperm counts dropped this time, it 10.0 million with 67% mortility. I have two follicles which should be around 26mm and 20mm today.

Baby dust to all :)

I can imagine it's a lot of pressure on the guys. But you know what, we've been shooting ourselves up with hormones, you'd think their part would be easy.... Thank goodness your guy got it done and the clinic was able to accommodate the delay. (I'm sure they've had it happen before!)

LiSa2010 - 8/16 :thumbup: *3 days*
Wishful think /Libby - 8/18 :thumbup: *5 days*
PCOSMomToOne/Mandy - 8/19 [-o< *6 days*
SnL41296/Lisa - 8/19 :thumbup: *6 days*
Michelle78 - 8/20 :thumbup: *7 days*
Kelly425 - 8/22 :thumbup: *9 days*
MrsMM24/Maia - 8/23 :thumbup: *10 days*
Littlebird - 8/26 :thumbup: *13 days*
Hoping4Baby2 - 8/26 :thumbup: *13 days*
Springy/Carolyn - 8/27 :thumbup: *14 days*
Rags - 8/29 :thumbup: *16 days*

Anyone else??? I'm trying to stay on top of my game :)

Me please :) I'm in for blood testing on the 25th Aug - first IUI, totally freaking out!!

I'm away at my parents and instead of the lovely relaxing time I hoped for, being out of my routine is playing havoc with my spray and progestrone pessaries (nice). Plus my teenage brothers are being giantly teenage and stressing my folks out!

How are all the 2WW'ers feeling? I'm not crampy anymore, just trying to focus on my little impantation (s). Please God, I pray for our BFP's. xx

RONA, welcome :wave: can I tell you, that the determination of your hubby was GREAT! GL, welcome to the TWW! :dust:

Good Luck today HOCKEY and SWEETPEA! :dust:

LOCHBRDIE, FRANKIE & ONELUV :wave: welcome to the thread!

MANDY Can I just say, you are definitely on your game, no worries! Are you planning on changing the days count like midday on Mondays or Sundays? Not sure when the week should change for everyone....

AFM, I am 8DPO and getting more nervous. Not sure why, can only be attributed to the fact that I have had strong cramping for about 2-3 days and my right abdomen is achey... I don't remember AF that much, so I am not sure WHAT to think, onset or IB, or just Preg! I think I am not even thinking about "symptoms" because of the cramps. FXD no site of AF today, and that I am one day closer to that :bfp:

I hope you all had a GREAT weekend! I am not sure if we were all able to hold out as next week gets closer, it is really early, but if you weren't any good news?

Sending out EXTRA :dust: to the thread as we start our week, the LAST week in the TWW!!! :dust: those that are starting the TWW and those that are beginning TTC and those testing!!!

Morning girls!!!

WOW so much has happened and the last time I posted was on PAGE 34!!! :haha: A whole 10 pages ago!

I've been busy but I have read every day =)

To all the girls in their 2ww ~ :hugs: Here's to praying that you get your bfp soon!

Rona ~ my husband doesn't do the deed himself, never has, and never will. He comes from a very strict pentecostal church where doing such things were considered a sin, so when I was told that he need to come in for a Semen Analysis I just about freaked out and started crying. My doctor advised me to 'help' and as embarressing as this may be for myself I'm going to share it with you... I lie on the bed, on my stomach, naked of course. My husband then 'rides' me basically rubbing on my back/butt whatever, OMG this is crazy... anyway... we dont' use anything, it's just a way to get him going and getting those spemies in the cup which he holds very close to himself in case it 'happens'... It is what works for us, and the doctor did say that it was safe because we aren't using anything, condoms, lube, saliv

As for me... I'm debating taking the next three days of progesterone or just waiting for AF to show. Usually it takes 2-3 days for AF to come after the last progesterone pill. Also, my chart looks crazy! I and I don't think I have ovulated so chances of me being pregnant at this point are close to none, but I'm ok with that. On to IUI cycle #1 :hugs:

tested and its soooooooooooo early only 7dpo iui so it was :bfn: i figured that though

hey SNL, way too early sweety.... your temps look good, FXed they keep rising... stay positive! :hugs:

Hey snl i'm 8dpo today and i've tested today too, The first photo is a blue handle 10miu test my iui was friday the 5th at 5:30 pm and the second photo are some pink wondfo that I tweaked, Can you post your test?

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/montesticblue.jpg

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/montestspink-1.jpg

LiSa2010 - 8/17 :thumbup: *2 days*
Wishful think /Libby - 8/18 :thumbup: *3 days*
PCOSMomToOne/Mandy - 8/19 [-o< *4 days*
SnL41296/Lisa - 8/19 :thumbup: *4 days*
Michelle78 - 8/20 :thumbup: *5 days*
Kelly425 - 8/22 :thumbup: *7 days*
MrsMM24/Maia - 8/23 :thumbup: *8 days*
Lochbride - 8/25 8/23 :thumbup: *8 days*
Littlebird - 8/26 :thumbup: *11 days*
Hoping4Baby2 - 8/26 :thumbup: *11 days*
Springy/Carolyn - 8/27 :thumbup: *12 days*
Rags - 8/29 :thumbup: *14 days*
SweatPea70 - 8/31 :thumbup: *16 days*

Updated for ya'all!

LiSa2010 - 8/16 :thumbup: *1 days*
Wishful think /Libby - 8/18 :thumbup: *3 days*
PCOSMomToOne/Mandy - 8/19 [-o< *4 days* (I'm sure I'm out, period symptoms hit)
SnL41296/Lisa - 8/19 :thumbup: *4 days*
Michelle78 - 8/20 :thumbup: *5 days*
Kelly425 - 8/22 :thumbup: *7 days*
MrsMM24/Maia - 8/23 :thumbup: *8 days*
Lochbride - 8/25 8/23 :thumbup: *8 days*
Littlebird - 8/26 :thumbup: *11 days*
Hoping4Baby2 - 8/26 :thumbup: *11 days*
Springy/Carolyn - 8/27 :thumbup: *12 days*
Rags - 8/29 :thumbup: *14 days*

Updated for ya'all!

hey Mandy, I'll be tesing on 8/17, Wednesday :hugs:

Hey snl i'm 8dpo today and i've tested today too, The first photo is a blue handle 10miu test my iui was friday the 5th at 5:30 pm and the second photo are some pink wondfo that I tweaked, Can you post your test?

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/montesticblue.jpg

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/montestspink-1.jpg
its blank nothing there at all LOL i will do another tomorrow morning and post it with my DD I was 15 DPO

7 and 8 dpo is very very early ladies! So if you're expecting or anticipating to see a line it won't be there. It takes 7 to 10 days for a fertilized egg to travel down and start to implant. If you are testing a trigger out of your system that's a different story but looking for an actual result its too early, you're just torturing yourselves.

Hang in there - another 4 or 5 days till you're 11 to 12 dpo and you may get an early result.

Hey girls, quick question....

The day of your IUI, after submitting the semen how long does it take until they do the actual IUI?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->