IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Hello everyone!

Welcome to all our new ladies!! :flower:

Looking at our countdown, we have a lot to be excited about!! We have been busy!
Come on August BFPs!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

kissyfacelala~ GL for tomorrow! Let us know how it goes!

Our girls in the 5 days or less before testing, ARE YOU READY?? ARE YOU EXCITED?? :dance:

AFM~ I'm progressing along nicely- as of today I had 13 follies, none mature yet, but a couple at the 12.5 mm mark, so RE decreased the medication and I started taking a syringe of Ganirelix tonight, with 150 ui of Follistim. RE is forecasting my IUI for Saturday :)
Yay!!! :happydance:

:hi: to all!!

Hello everyone! Had my u/s today and have at least 3 20+ follies, and the 4th is either a follie or that cyst still hanging around. Got my trigger shot and my iui is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. Yay!! I'm really hoping it works this time because I don't want to have the lap done in September!

You can add me to the testing list - I'll probably test Aug 30th.

Hope everyone's doing well - I'm kmfx'd for all of us!

LiSa2010 - 8/17 :thumbup: *2 days*
Wishful think /Libby - 8/18 :thumbup: *3 days*
PCOSMomToOne/Mandy - 8/19 :thumbup: *4 days*
SnL41296/Lisa - 8/19 :thumbup: *4 days*
Michelle78 - 8/20 :thumbup: *5 days*
Kelly425 - 8/22 :thumbup: *7 days*
MrsMM24/Maia - 8/23 :thumbup: *8 days*
Lochbride - 8/25 8/23 :thumbup: *8 days*
Littlebird - 8/26 :thumbup: *11 days*
Hoping4Baby2 - 8/26 :thumbup: *11 days*
Springy/Carolyn - 8/27 :thumbup: *12 days*
Rags - 8/29 :thumbup: *14 days*
Sweatpea70 - 8/31 :thumbup: *16 days*

Updated

Hi PCOSmom, can I join? I will test on the 30 August 2011 :)

Thanks.

Hi girls, well it's not good news with me. I got my af this morning. I'm so upset. Why is my life so shit :cry: Sorry I couldnt start the results off on a better note :nope: I actually hate my body :growlmad: So sad right now :cry:

Hi girls, well it's not good news with me. I got my af this morning. I'm so upset. Why is my life so shit :cry: Sorry I couldnt start the results off on a better note :nope: I actually hate my body :growlmad: So sad right now :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh wishful, I'm so sorry that the :witch: got you, and that you're so sad. I wish there was so much more that I could do help you feel better but for now I send you lots of virtual hugs!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs

Morning everyone,

Well I didn't take my progesterone yesterday so the :witch: should be here today or tomorrow and I really think she's coming. I'm experiencing some weird cramping on my left side and my chest (the lovely twins) hurt :blush:

:blush: So I decided to test this morning :blush: and I know there's no chance I could be pregnant, but I have no many internet cheapies that the craving to test just took over me :haha:

I think I got a nasty evap line :growlmad: I would much rather see no line than a evap line. but oh well, here's to my new cycle on it's way...

To all the girls waiting to test... :hugs: .... and lots and lots of :dust:

So sorry Wishful...I don't know what to say. Hope you feel better. I feel the same even I only 2dpo. I even have to take day off from work yesterday due to stress and have headache after my IUI. I think it more stress because our IUI on Sunday almost cancelled.

And honestly I don't feel optimistic, just think it so impossible and will never happen to me. But who knows. Hang in there.

Hugs,
Rona

Wishful, I'm so sorry! I know, it feels like our bodies are betraying us sometimes. :hugs:

Wishful I am SO sorry!!!! Sending you a big virtual :hugs:. Hang in there! Take a few days to deal with the emotions - allow yourself to be angry, upset and hurt. Then regroup and try to remain positive that this will happen for you. Power of the mind and power of positivity!

Hey ladies! Checking in to see how everyone is doing :) Looks like it is going to be an exciting week!

Wishful - So sorry for the bad news. Hang in there. The day AF comes is the worst - it will get better tomorrow.

Im so sorry the :witch: got you sweety... it's so unfair...

Im sending you loads of hugs...

:cry: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
im so sorry hun :hugs::hugs::hugs:

hi girls hope everyone is well... afm~ tested again I know very very early still :bfn: hoping its not. I can't wait for friday... the suspense is now killing me. I cant take it anymore..... still high temps still naseous as well. good signs and peeing all dam day

LiSa2010 - 8/17 :thumbup: *1 day*
Wishful think /Libby - :hugs:
PCOSMomToOne/Mandy - 8/19 :thumbup: *3 days*
SnL41296/Lisa - 8/19 :thumbup: *3 days*
Michelle78 - 8/20 :thumbup: *4 days*
Kelly425 - 8/22 :thumbup: *6 days*
MrsMM24/Maia - 8/23 :thumbup: *7 days*
Lochbride - 8/25 8/23 :thumbup: *7 days*
Littlebird - 8/26 :thumbup: *10 days*
Hoping4Baby2 - 8/26 :thumbup: *10 days*
Springy/Carolyn - 8/27 :thumbup: *11 days*
Rags - 8/29 :thumbup: *13 days*
azLissie - 8/30 :thumbup: *14 days*
Rona - 8/30 :thumbup: *14 days*
Sweatpea70 - 8/31 :thumbup: *15 days*
kissyfacelala 9/1 :thumbup: *16 days*

Updated :)

May God be with you to comfort you. I am so sorry :hugs:

Wishful sending big :hugs: to you lady! So sorry the witch got you :( It never gets any easier does it? hang in there :hugs:

sorry to hear that wishful think. hugs.
baby dust to all those waiting for their bfp.
cant wait for my turn - hope my letter comes soon.

I need some advice girls!!!

It's 2:30pm and I'm spotting :happydance: but it's not brown, it's red/pink and it's consistent. I would say that by this evening it will be full blown af... so here's the dilema... Should I count today as day 1, if this spotting turns to full blown period or just call tomorrow day 1?

What would you do?

My re told me that day 1 would be the first FULL day, so I would say tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"