azLissie - 8/30 :thumbup: *13 days*
Rona - 8/30 :thumbup: *13 days*
Sweatpea70 - 8/31 :thumbup: *14 days*
kissyfacelala 9/1 :thumbup: *15 days*

Hang in there Mandy! :hugs:

SNL ~~~ I see a line!!! :happydance:

FallenAmbers ~ Thank you so much.

Update on my new cycle:

I'm cycle day 2 today. I start clomid tomorrow (100mg for five days). I also go in for my FSH blood test tomorrow morning at 7am. I made the appointment early because I do have to fast. Ummm... the nurse explained that I have to order my Ovideral shot through my pharmacy, I'm so confused, and I'm have no idea what the heck I'm doing or how to go about that, but I'm going tonight to CVS my local pharmacy to see what I have to do.

I'm scheduled for a cycle day 12 ultrasound at 7am on Saturday, August 27th, and if all is well my IUI will be that following monday! :happydance:

I'm so excited, yet nervous and trying really hard not to get my hopes up tooooooo high :haha:

What time would be best to take Clomid 100mg? I usually took 50mg at night before bed

hi everyone :wave:

i'm back! i haven't had a chance to read through the thread yet, but thought i'd give an update on my situation. last tuesday 8/9 i went to the RE and i still had a 3cm cyst :( so everything for the cycle was delayed.. on monday 8/15 i had a follow up scan and the cyst was GONE! hooray! so i started lupron that night, i'm still on BCP until 8/21, and i have another scan 8/25 and will start stimming with luveris and gonal f on 8/26. right now EC is 9/6 and ET 9/9. :happydance:

i absolutely cannot wait to be done with BCP.. has anyone else had horrendous nausea on it?? what the heck... it's the worst!!!!! kept me up at night a few times! and also i've been spotting pretty heavy for a couple days, enough that i have to wear a tampon.. does anyone know if this is normal? i wish i knew what was going on with my body.. ughh!

not converted
https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/SnL41296/DSC00514.jpg

converted
https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/SnL41296/1-9.jpg

OMG SNL I totally see it!!! Congrats :happydance: Here's to this being a lucky thread ladies!!!

i'm back! i haven't had a chance to read through the thread yet, but thought i'd give an update on my situation. last tuesday 8/9 i went to the RE and i still had a 3cm cyst :( so everything for the cycle was delayed.. on monday 8/15 i had a follow up scan and the cyst was GONE! hooray! so i started lupron that night, i'm still on BCP until 8/21, and i have another scan 8/25 and will start stimming with luveris and gonal f on 8/26. right now EC is 9/6 and ET 9/9. :happydance:

i absolutely cannot wait to be done with BCP.. has anyone else had horrendous nausea on it?? what the heck... it's the worst!!!!! kept me up at night a few times! and also i've been spotting pretty heavy for a couple days, enough that i have to wear a tampon.. does anyone know if this is normal? i wish i knew what was going on with my body.. ughh!

Hi Touch! sorry to hear you had a cyst, good that it is gone now and you are back on track. No nausea for me on the BCP but I did have some breakthrough bleeding during my first week. Not heavy enough for a tampon though. Not too sure what to make of that, did you ask your RE? Sorry I can't be more help. On the pill I suffer from the 3 B's: breakouts, bloating and bitchiness! So much fun, can't wait to be done with it!

So today at 11:30 I am going in for my orientation so I will finally get my dates and schedule. But I also have to have my sonhysterogram and endometrial biopsy today :( really freaked out about it! I am hoping it goes better that I think it will. YIKES! SO SCARED!

What time would be best to take Clomid 100mg? I usually took 50mg at night before bed

I would still recommend before bed, I think it reduces the side effects, although I felt pretty terrible on it regardless.

SNL, how wonderfull, I'll be reading avidly till Friday. Well done you.

SNL.....I'm so happy for you!

Now ya know....those of us still in the 2ww are gonna want a detailed list of all your symptoms leading up to this...

augustlvers....I took 100mg clomid and I took it around 9:30 at night....never really had any side effects, but the second time did get headaches...Good luck!

Want to wish you the best! I don't know if spotting that heavy is normal....maybe you should call in and ask your doctor. I took birth control years ago and never had spotting....

Yes I had nausea and these ridiculous headaches!!!!!!!

About spotting, my first month that I had to go on bcp's, I bled for the WHOLE 7 weeks I was on them. I even made an appt to tell them. They informed me as long as it was a real heavy bleed it was ok. I was bleeding enough to fill a tampon in about 5 hours time. TMI sorry, but just wanted to let you know it was apparently normal for me.

Hope the bleeding lets up soon! I will tell you this, the 2nd time I had to do birth control pills, I didn't bleed at all. Weird right?!

snl, I see it too! Congrats, and I can't wait to hear your results on Friday.

august, when I went from 50 mg to 100 mg I continued to take it in the evening, and I didn't have any problems with it.

As for me, I am 10 dpiui and still holding out for testing on Saturday, which will be 13 dpiui. I am trying not to symptom spot because I feel like I am creating symptoms by thinking about them too much, like do my boobs really hurt or is that just in my head because I want them to hurt :dohh: Oh well, only a couple more days!

:hi: ladies!!
congrats snl!!!! I definitely see a line...

It was a bfn for me this morning, Im 10dpiui... Im waiting on a call back from the Nurse on my estrogen and progesterone b/w results.....

SO GIRLS I TESTED THIS MORNING AT 9DPO IUI AND it's the start of a :bfp: :cloud9: I TRIED HARD TO GET A PIC BUT YOU CAN HARDLY SEE IT WITH THE NAKED EYE, BUT IT'S A START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

can THIS BE AFTER 2 YEARS OF TTC #2 CAN THIS BE IT... I CANT WAIT TO GO FOR BLOOD WORK NOW ON FRIDAY. I FEEL IT THAT I AM. I HAVE BEEN SO SICK. temps have been so high, i am starting to believe girls!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to test every day FRER and EPT!

OMG!!! Yay!!! I'm so excited for you!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ladies, update! Had my sonhysterogram today and they found that my uterus is filled with polyps! Crazy hey? maybe that is why I haven't been getting pregnant? Now I have to have a D&C over the next few days to remove them. YIKES! that is gonna hurt, apparently they put you under first though. Anyways nice to know that they found something and we may have our answer. Anyone else had this problem???

:witch: arrived 3 days early. Apparently my clinic had my IUI timed all wrong. In my life I have never had a 26 day cycle...never :cry:

I'm defeated, crushed and totally broken hearted. :cry:

:witch: arrived 3 days early. Apparently my clinic had my IUI timed all wrong. In my life I have never had a 26 day cycle...never :cry:

I'm defeated, crushed and totally broken hearted. :cry:

so sorry pcosmom!!!!!!!! :hugs:

my cycles started getting screwy back in may... my AF started coming 3-4 days early every cycle.. weird! no explanation.. your cycle was probably timed right, something just got wonky at the end....

sorry girl :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"