IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

thanks, I think I'm going to go with that because by the morning the :witch: will be here :happydance:

I never thought I would be so delighted to see her! :haha:

I would probably count today if it does get to be full flow. Otherwise, definitely tomorrow.

Wishful & August - I'm sorry to see you both were greeted by AF. She is surely wicked. Sending you both BIG, BIG :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

FX that next cycle holds your BFPs!!!

Thank you hoping4baby2 :hugs:

Well girls... the FS said to call today day one because what I might be calling spotting could very well just be a light period, since that's usually how my periods are. Plus it's red and pink, and not brown. So off I go to fertility friend...

I called the FS -nurse line - I'm waiting to hear back, this is my first IUI cycle :happydance: but I have no idea what extension to press :haha: And I believe they are supposed to notifty my insurance on day one of my cycle every cycle. :shrug:

Sorry to hear that AF has come in WISHFUL, head up Hun! :hugs:

AFM, I am 9DPO! Nerves still there. My strong cramping seems to be gone today but lasted till bedtime last night. No abdomen aches on the right and it didn't switch to the left as of now either... Hoping that AF doesn't ease in! So far, no site of AF! Ladies, one day closer to that :bfp: FXD!!

Sorry to hear that AF has come in WISHFUL, head up Hun! :hugs:

AFM, I am 9DPO! Nerves still there. My strong cramping seems to be gone today but lasted till bedtime last night. No abdomen aches on the right and it didn't switch to the left as of now either... Hoping that AF doesn't ease in! So far, no site of AF! Ladies, one day closer to that :bfp: FXD!!
I hear ya I am a day before u 8DPO IUI i bought 2 kinds of HPT but regaudless I will know friday with my blood test. good luck to us!!!!!!!!!!

:yipee: My cysts are gone! Stopping the BC on Thursday (presumably so everything "fits" better with their schedule...sigh...) Then starting the meds on Tuesday 8/23. Monitoring begins on 8/30. So technically my IUI#2 will occur in September....

Doing 75 of Folistim again, plus possibly using Ganirelix. (plus the Ovidrel and Crinone like last time.)

Yay, SquirrelGirl! I'm glad that they went away so quickly! :happydance:

Well, looks like AF will be here tonight or tomorrow (her dog Spot has been here for a while now). LOL Anyways, I'll be starting my meds and u/s soon for IUI #2. Guess it will happen in August!

Good luck ladies!

Well, looks like AF will be here tonight or tomorrow (her dog Spot has been here for a while now). LOL Anyways, I'll be starting my meds and u/s soon for IUI #2. Guess it will happen in August!

Good luck ladies!

so sorry :hugs: I am so affraid of seeing this as well on Friday :cry: im scared to go....

I had a hard time dealing with last cycle too. I'd gotten so used to not having any hope. But with the IUI, regardless of how hard I tried, I got hopeful then really doubtful, so it was quite the emotional swing. Wish I knew some advice for all the ladies about to test or thinking AF is on it's way, but I seriously have no idea how to cope with the emotions myself. Why must we endure two whole weeks of not knowing!?!?!?! :brat:

I had a hard time dealing with last cycle too. I'd gotten so used to not having any hope. But with the IUI, regardless of how hard I tried, I got hopeful then really doubtful, so it was quite the emotional swing. Wish I knew some advice for all the ladies about to test or thinking AF is on it's way, but I seriously have no idea how to cope with the emotions myself. Why must we endure two whole weeks of not knowing!?!?!?! :brat:

Dude, still laughing over the photo ... ya I know ... I'm easily amused :winkwink:

I wish there was some advice for waiting out the.awful 2ww too. I'm trying it all from deep breathing to visualization to trying to forget it's happening but every twinge and af feeling is making me hyper aware of how close D-day is getting. I feel so periody but still holding out hope. Help! The madness is setting in :D

SO GIRLS I TESTED THIS MORNING AT 9DPO IUI AND it's the start of a :bfp: :cloud9: I TRIED HARD TO GET A PIC BUT YOU CAN HARDLY SEE IT WITH THE NAKED EYE, BUT IT'S A START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

can THIS BE AFTER 2 YEARS OF TTC #2 CAN THIS BE IT... I CANT WAIT TO GO FOR BLOOD WORK NOW ON FRIDAY. I FEEL IT THAT I AM. I HAVE BEEN SO SICK. temps have been so high, i am starting to believe girls!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to test every day FRER and EPT!

SO GIRLS I TESTED THIS MORNING AT 9DPO IUI AND it's the start of a :bfp: :cloud9: I TRIED HARD TO GET A PIC BUT YOU CAN HARDLY SEE IT WITH THE NAKED EYE, BUT IT'S A START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can THIS BE AFTER 2 YEARS OF TTC #2 CAN THIS BE IT... I CANT WAIT TO GO FOR BLOOD WORK NOW ON FRIDAY. I FEEL IT THAT I AM. I HAVE BEEN SO SICK. temps have been so high, i am starting to believe girls!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to test every day FRER and EPT!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG.... I SOOOOOOOOOOOOO hope this is it!!!! I can't wait to follow you through these next few days, and hopefully your bump journey. :hugs:

Happy Hump Day Ladies~

Sweet Pea~ Yay! IUI is done and the 2WW is here! How exciting is that? Sending positive vibes your way girl!

Michelle78~ Hello to you! Hope all is well! Good Luck with this 4th round! Let it be YOUR round!!

wishful think~ I am so so sorry Honey! I know how heart-breaking it is! We all do actually! Do no give up! Take the time to be sad and upset, but DO NOT give up! We are all here for you! Keep your chin up! Hugs to you Sweetie!

august luvrs~ Sorry AF is on her way! Boooooo! What's the plan for your next cycle?

Rona~ It is so difficult to stay optimistic at times- with everything we are doing to get pregnant, it's suprising we don't all end up in the looney bin. We go through such a range of strong emotions every single month! That's really hard on anyone's psyche! Do not accept defeat girl! Continue to stand tall and remain positive! Regroup and Rev-Up for your next round! Hugs to you my friend xoxoxo

31~ Nice to see you! How have you been? Any updates? I know you and hubby were discussing the possibility of moving on to IVF, but hubby had reservations about it....did anything change?

MrsMM24~ Good Luck to you! I'm so excited!!! Chart looks good girl!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

Squirrel Girl~ Alright!! Yippee! Cysts are gone! Come on girl, jump back on the bandwagon and let's go!!! So happy for you!

Caphybear~ Sorry about AF showing up Honey! Don't let her dampen your spirits! You can do this!! Get ready for the next round! xoxoxo

lochbride~ Welcome to the maddening world of 2WW! I go "ga-ga" during that time. I much prefer the 2 weeks of getting ready for the IUI than the 2WW. The 2WW is atrocious with anticipation, if that makes sense!!! LOL! Good Luck to you!!!

OMG SNL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BFP???????!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! We NEED a picture Girl!!!!!! This will be our 1st BFP for this group!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::yipee:
You should pee on a stick again girl!! LOL!

AFM~ Nothing changed- appointment at RE this morning for bloodwork and scan. Getting ready for IUI on Friday or Saturday morning! Can't wait :)

Have a great day ladies! xoxoxox :flower:

not converted
https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/SnL41296/DSC00514.jpg

converted
https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/SnL41296/1-9.jpg

SNL~ I see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see the line!!!!! This just made my whole day!!!!! :bfp::bfp::yipee:

snl -- that is definitely the start of a line! Congratulations! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"