IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

hey, where's dizzikel? i was looking for her update from her appt on the 8th and couldn't find her anywhere??

:witch: arrived 3 days early. Apparently my clinic had my IUI timed all wrong. In my life I have never had a 26 day cycle...never :cry:

I'm defeated, crushed and totally broken hearted. :cry:

I'm so sorry Mandy. I know exactly how u are feeling :cry: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SO GIRLS I TESTED THIS MORNING AT 9DPO IUI AND it's the start of a :bfp: :cloud9: I TRIED HARD TO GET A PIC BUT YOU CAN HARDLY SEE IT WITH THE NAKED EYE, BUT IT'S A START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

can THIS BE AFTER 2 YEARS OF TTC #2 CAN THIS BE IT... I CANT WAIT TO GO FOR BLOOD WORK NOW ON FRIDAY. I FEEL IT THAT I AM. I HAVE BEEN SO SICK. temps have been so high, i am starting to believe girls!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to test every day FRER and EPT!

Huge congrats snl, hopefully I will be following in your footsteps with round 2 of iui [-o<

:witch: arrived 3 days early. Apparently my clinic had my IUI timed all wrong. In my life I have never had a 26 day cycle...never :cry:

I'm defeated, crushed and totally broken hearted. :cry:

Well that just stinks! I am sorry AF showed up AND that she showed up early! :hug:

I sure hope you stick around when you start trying again! The support here is wonderful and I would love to see you have your dream come true. Take care!!

Hello Ladies!

I'm just joining your wonderful group after reading your posts for a couple of days now. I'm TTC my second child using clomid and donor sperm.

Right now- I'm on CD 10 and had my first ultrasound this morning. Had two good follicles on one ovary and a small one on the other. Going back tomorrow for a repeat us and possibly a trigger shot for the IUI this weekend..

Am so excited, but nervous.. I only have two IUI vials and the donor is no longer active- and I'm REALLY hoping for a full sibling for my little one...

Best of luck to all of you and thanks for having me!!

My clinic doesn't do any bloodwork, just the super-fun transvaginal scans.... What about everyone else??

My doctor doesn't do blood work either...just an u/s on day 11 to check lining and numbers of follies....depending on how big they are, he decides when I trigger. This time my IUI was done sooner due to my follie being larger....he said it would be gone if we waited too long. Kind of wish he did blood work....but he doesn't.

My clinic doesn't do any bloodwork, just the super-fun transvaginal scans.... What about everyone else??

My doctor doesn't do blood work either...just an u/s on day 11 to check lining and numbers of follies....depending on how big they are, he decides when I trigger. This time my IUI was done sooner due to my follie being larger....he said it would be gone if we waited too long. Kind of wish he did blood work....but he doesn't.

I had blood work today with an u/s... I return tomorrow for a repeat u/s, but I don't think they will be repeating the bloodwork again..

Hello Ladies!

I'm just joining your wonderful group after reading your posts for a couple of days now. I'm TTC my second child using clomid and donor sperm.

Right now- I'm on CD 10 and had my first ultrasound this morning. Had two good follicles on one ovary and a small one on the other. Going back tomorrow for a repeat us and possibly a trigger shot for the IUI this weekend..

Am so excited, but nervous.. I only have two IUI vials and the donor is no longer active- and I'm REALLY hoping for a full sibling for my little one...

Best of luck to all of you and thanks for having me!!

USAMOM,

I'm right behing ya! :happydance: I'm on CD7 today and I too use donor sperm.

I'm trying for my 4th IUI this month. I get double IUI (consecutive days) just to make sure I cover a 48hr period at least.

How many IUIs before you got your BFP on your first child?

I had blood work today with an u/s... I return tomorrow for a repeat u/s, but I don't think they will be repeating the bloodwork again..

Mine does an ultrasound on CD4 and then again on CD12. No bloodwork. If on CD12 my follies are >18, I get the trigger on the spot and IUI the next morning. If follies are <18 then I wait till OPK is positive and give myself the trigger then IUI the next day.

As far as the copay -- yes, I pay a copay ($30) each and every time I walk into the office. And my meds are "only" covered at 80%, so it starts to add up. However, I'm super grateful that I have coverage. They charged my insurance $45 to have the nurse give me my trigger shot, but OH WELL!! :haha:

I pay a co-pay of $25 each time I go to see my RE, so like some have already said before, it does add up at the end of the cycle.
I'm also grateful to have my meds covered by my insurance.

Roughly, each IUI cycle costs:

$150 for co-pays (5-6 visits)
$350 Daily Consultation Fee (Dr. charges for the daily "study" of my protocol, test results, scans, etc)
$260 for meds (Follistim, Ganirelix, Ovidrel, Progesterone)
$225 for the IUI procedure

Grand Total of: $985

I don't pay a co-pay because I pay 100% of all my visits and they make you pay before you walk out the door. :( Grrr

I don't pay a co-pay because I pay 100% of all my visits and they make you pay before you walk out the door. :( Grrr

Yikes Mandy!! I can only imagine.... :wacko:

I know ... every BFN hurts not only emotionally but financially as well. I wish we could trade livestock like back in the day!!!

I wonder what 2 turtles would get me??? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->