IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Is this all for IUI? I am looking for an ICSI/IVF/IUI thread. I just got my call from the clinic last week and start d regging aug 28th, I am scared but excited.

Is this all for IUI? I am looking for an ICSI/IVF/IUI thread. I just got my call from the clinic last week and start d regging aug 28th, I am scared but excited.

Welcome! There are a few women on here who are doing IVF - Touch the sky and Harvest2009. You're more than welcome to join us!

hi kelly! :wave:

i'm down regging right now and will start stimming next week... also doing ivf w/icsi :) i'm also scared but excited... starting to have a lot of anxiety because i've been so stressed lately, so now i'm stressed about being stressed during ivf! isn't that silly... but i can't help it :wacko:

PCOS mom- That is great news...so happy that things are going to work out! And your husband sounds like an awesome guy!!

Oh so I will only be about two weeks behind you then! I was hoping for some company, I am nervous and happy and excited and scared among about 1 million other emotions and I don't take my first med till next sunday.

HOPIN4, It would be an awesome gift.... FXD. Yeah, as the DPO increases, the harder it is getting not to POAS! However, we have been doing this for about 2 yrs, the amount of bfn let downs are too much so it gives us strength to stay away from the stick. Along with other motivation like the b-day, having to pay and get bloods on the 14th day after "donation" at the clinic. So we wait...

Mandi, your hubby is a Star! :thumbup:to him!

KELLY, I sure hope you find some comfort in the lovely ladies of BnB, to help ease your nerves! FXD for you!!! :dust:

Mandy, your DH sounds awesome! I'm glad your appointment went so well and that they have confidence that IUI will work for you.

So, as for me, I caved yesterday at 12 dpiui and did a FRER. When I went into the bathroom, which is not really well lit, I just looked at it and didn't see a second line so I just said oh well, threw it out and told DH it was a BFN. I didn't show it to DH, and I didn't obsessively stare at it looking for a second line. DH said, it's really early, take another one tomorrow morning. So I took one this morning with fmu, and when I went back into the bathroom after 3 minutes I could swear there was a 2nd line. So I brought it to DH, who was still up in bed sleeping, and told him to look at it. He saw the 2nd line too, even in our dimly lit bedroom. I got yesterday's test (yes, I had to retrieve it from the trash) and today's test and we took them outside to see them in natural light. There is a second line in today's test clear as day, no need to squint or anything to see it (although it is not very dark), and on yesterday's test you can make out a very faint line. So I will be POAS again tomorrow am with the hope that the line is darker. My blood test was already scheduled for Monday, so I am obviously now going to keep that appt. I am not calling this a you know what yet, but at least I am still in the game right now.

Hi ladies, how are the 2ww'ers getting on? Michelle78 that is so exciting, got everything crossed for you!
I am currently in that horrible bit at 10 dp iui when I feel so much like af could be coming but still hoping for a miracle. No POAS yet, I'm honestly too scared to go there. Had bad cramping at dpiui 6,7,8,9 but nothing much today. Just wanna know what's going on in there!

LiSa2010 - 8/20 :thumbup: *TODAY!!!!!*
Wishful think /Libby - :hugs:
PCOSMomToOne/Mandy - :hugs:
SnL41296/Lisa - 8/19 :bfp:
Michelle78 - 8/20 :thumbup: *Sounds promising!!!!Yeehaw*
Kelly425 - 8/22 :thumbup: *2 days*
MrsMM24/Maia - 8/23 :thumbup: *3 days*
Lochbride - 8/25 8/23 :thumbup: *3 days*
Littlebird - 8/26 :thumbup: *6 days*
Hoping4Baby2 - 8/26 :thumbup: *6 days*
Springy/Carolyn - 8/27 :thumbup: *7 days*
Rags - 8/29 :thumbup: *9 days*
azLissie - 8/30 :thumbup: *10 days*
Rona - 8/30 :thumbup: *10 days*
Sweatpea70 - 8/31 :thumbup: *11 days*
kissyfacelala 9/1 :thumbup: *12 days*
Fallen Ambers 9/4 :thumbup: *15 days*

I'm here for my IUI this morning and it is a disaster!! They thawed out my sample an hour ago and the doctor is nowhere to be found!! I'm so upset. I only have two chances to give my child a full sibling and try screwed one up!!:cry: cry:

I'm here for my IUI this morning and it is a disaster!! They thawed out my sample an hour ago and the doctor is nowhere to be found!! I'm so upset. I only have two chances to give my child a full sibling and try screwed one up!!:cry: cry:

That's nuts!!!! Where is the doctor??? I would be LIVID!!!!!:growlmad:

Michelle, I hope tomorrow's test is super dark! Good luck!

Sorry, usamom -- I hope they figure out a way to salvage the situation! I can't believe they are putting you through this! :hugs:

That's horrible! Sending you many, many :hugs:!!!

Hi Mandy~ You can add me to the list. My testing day will be 09/04/2011. It falls during Labor Day weekend :)

WOW! I'm so sorry. That's so unprofessional of them, i'd be raising hell in there.

Oh no USA! Where on earth is that doctor? I'm so sorry!:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->