IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

MICHELLE, this sounds soooooo promising! Can't wait to hear and see the results in the morning!!! :dust:

USAMOM, you have got to be kidding me!! You have some demands to make, AFTER you give them hell in there!! That is some BS!! I am sooo shocked that a clinic would do this. It isn't a mistake (as seen on recent The Real L Word <-- should've still been pissed) this is not a mistake, this is RIDICULOUS!!! Please let us know how things shape up! :hugs: FXD!

I am 13DPO today! We are doing ok not testing, but my wife is getting anxious and she almost has me convinced... but I am holding tight. My temperature is remaining high, however I have seen this before in our 2 yrs of trying so it isn't enough. After the MC I know things could be different so, we wait. We hope to get a bfp soon, but more importantly, before our daughter is 10! :dust: to the thread.

I put my clothes on twice and went out to talk to the nurse..someone came an hour and 20 minutes after my specimen was thawed. They were extremely apologetic and I will be receiving a call from the director on Monday. It was a screw up- they admitted it right on the spot. We went ahead with the IUI... I was in tears by then.. We will see what happens.. I'm cautiously optimistic that it will still work.. I should have been more forceful earlier, but I spoke wIth someone a total of four times and was trying to be a good patient..

Enough about me.. How are the rest of you doing?

USAmom, cant believe that happened to you. U poor thing xxxx

PCOS, great news that u are going again. I see in your post that u said u had Hailey with an iui. How many attempts before u got that BFP?? All going well with my cycle and I will be testing around the 10th of September too. Lets hope this cycle will be both our cycles xxxx

USAmom, cant believe that happened to you. U poor thing xxxx

PCOS, great news that u are going again. I see in your post that u said u had Hailey with an iui. How many attempts before u got that BFP?? All going well with my cycle and I will be testing around the 10th of September too. Lets hope this cycle will be both our cycles xxxx

We TTC Hailey for 6 years, I did 9 months of Clomid and another 6 or more months of Femara. Then we found a GOOD fertility doctor, we did Femara and I ovulated before the 1st IUI so it was canceled. Then we did Femara and another IUI, Failed. Then went for our 3rd IUI with Femara and injectables .... BFP-Hailey :)

I put my clothes on twice and went out to talk to the nurse..someone came an hour and 20 minutes after my specimen was thawed. They were extremely apologetic and I will be receiving a call from the director on Monday. It was a screw up- they admitted it right on the spot. We went ahead with the IUI... I was in tears by then.. We will see what happens.. I'm cautiously optimistic that it will still work.. I should have been more forceful earlier, but I spoke wIth someone a total of four times and was trying to be a good patient..

I hope you are feeling better.....:flower:

I hope you are feeling better.....:flower:

Thanks!! I'm just focusing on the wait.. I will be testing in two weeks.... Thanks for the support- it helped me not have a mini meltdown this morning..I'm a single mom by choice going at this for a second time by myself.. They will make it right if it doesn't work, I'm sure of it..

MICHELLE, this sounds soooooo promising! Can't wait to hear and see the results in the morning!!! :dust:

USAMOM, you have got to be kidding me!! You have some demands to make, AFTER you give them hell in there!! That is some BS!! I am sooo shocked that a clinic would do this. It isn't a mistake (as seen on recent The Real L Word <-- should've still been pissed) this is not a mistake, this is RIDICULOUS!!! Please let us know how things shape up! :hugs: FXD!

I am 13DPO today! We are doing ok not testing, but my wife is getting anxious and she almost has me convinced... but I am holding tight. My temperature is remaining high, however I have seen this before in our 2 yrs of trying so it isn't enough. After the MC I know things could be different so, we wait. We hope to get a bfp soon, but more importantly, before our daughter is 10! :dust: to the thread.

No way could I be that patient and not test!! You two are so patient!

Wow usa that is a terrible experience! Sorry you had to deal with that on top of everything else!
Michelle- sounds promising! Congrats! This is turning into a lucky thread!
Welcome Kelly! I am starting ivf too. I should start Stimming in about 3 weeks or so. I was just booked in for a D&C on sept 8 to look after some polyps in my uterus so after that I cans start. The D&C sounds horrible, it is an outpatient procedure and they give iv sedation so at least won't feel or remember much! I have to go in the day before to have the laminaria put in which dilates your cervix overnight should be a sleepless night that night!
Hope everyone else is ok! Keep those positive tests coming girls :)

usamom, I'm not familiar with IUI or using donor goods, did the waiting through off the ovulation or the quality of the sample?

USA mom that is RIDICULOUS!!!! Hopefully it works for you regardless of their screw up in timing!

Michelle those results are sounding VERY promising!!! Let's keep those BFPs going!

Hi harvest! Good to know you'll be starting so soon! The D&C doesn't hurt during but after it might cramp, thats what my friend told me, it hurt inside for a bit after once she came out of sedation.

LiSa2010 - 8/20 :thumbup: *TODAY!!!!!*
Wishful think /Libby - :hugs:
PCOSMomToOne/Mandy - :hugs:
SnL41296/Lisa - 8/19 :bfp:
Michelle78 - 8/20 :thumbup: *Sounds promising!!!!Yeehaw*
Kelly425 - 8/22 :thumbup: *2 days*
MrsMM24/Maia - 8/23 :thumbup: *3 days*
Lochbride - 8/25 8/23 :thumbup: *3 days*
Littlebird - 8/26 :thumbup: *6 days*
Hoping4Baby2 - 8/26 :thumbup: *6 days*
Springy/Carolyn - 8/27 :thumbup: *7 days*
Rags - 8/29 :thumbup: *9 days*
azLissie - 8/30 :thumbup: *10 days*
Rona - 8/30 :thumbup: *10 days*
Sweatpea70 - 8/31 :thumbup: *11 days*
kissyfacelala 9/1 :thumbup: *12 days*
Fallen Ambers 9/4 :thumbup: *15 days*

BFN today..... Im 100% sure Im out! thx mandy! :hugs:

:hugs: :hug: so sorry lisa

Lisa~ I'm so very sorry Sweetie! You will get your turn! Remain positive!

https://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1986/1986132tltsas4ahm.gif

Oh Lisa- so sorry!! :-(

Well ladies, we had the IUI today at 10:30 AM- the procedure itself was quick and painless, but now I feel very crampy :|
Hubby's post-wash numbers were even better than last time! We had 28.1 Million with 75% motility! Yay!! :thumbup:

Let's hope this is the one ladies!

https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1115/1115325i4jr4jp5au.jpg

So today I took a test and :bfn: ! I'm so upset even though I knew in the beginning it might not work the first time. Still have to go tomorrow for blood work too :sad2:

Did my scan today, will have my trigger shot tommorow and iui on the 23rd. Hoping this is my month!

Good morning, ladies! How is everyone doing today?

Lisa & Kelly, very sorry to hear about your bfn's. I know how upset I was last month when it didn't work - will you be trying again right away?

Good luck Fallen! Your numbers sound great - hope this is the month for you!

MrsMM - I really admire your patience! I would be going crazy. Got my fx'd for you!

AFM, I'm 5dpiui and an IC this morning had a super faint line, so I think the trigger is just about out of my system. I've felt like crap since Thursday - have a sore throat, runny nose and headaches. I'm hoping that this isn't hurting my chances for a bfp! I don't know if my body can fight an illness and make a baby at the same time :nope:

So today I took a test and :bfn: ! I'm so upset even though I knew in the beginning it might not work the first time. Still have to go tomorrow for blood work too :sad2:

Awwwww Kelly! I'm so sorry! :hugs:

Showering you with love today

https://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1082/1082729altzxbfhd7.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back