IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Thank you. You ladies are great support :hugs:!! Yes dh and I will be doing another iui and injectables. Now just to wait for af. Dh is very funny, he says to me tomorrows blood test could still be positive, I think he just hates seeing me upset.

Good luck to everyone else in the tww :dust::dust:

Did my scan today, will have my trigger shot tommorow and iui on the 23rd. Hoping this is my month!

Hon, so glad to find someone close to my possible IUI day...I go in for a sono on Tues (possible trigger too) if ready then IUI on Wed and Thurs.:thumbup:

Good Luck!! and lots of :dust:

LiSa2010 - 8/20 :hugs:
Wishful think /Libby - :hugs:
PCOSMomToOne/Mandy - :hugs:
SnL41296/Lisa - 8/19 :bfp:
Michelle78 - 8/20 :thumbup: *You test again???*
Kelly425 - 8/22 :thumbup: *Tomorrow!!!!!*
MrsMM24/Maia - 8/23 :thumbup: *2 days*
Lochbride - 8/25 8/23 :thumbup: *4 days*
Littlebird - 8/26 :thumbup: *5 days*
Hoping4Baby2 - 8/26 :thumbup: *5 days*
Springy/Carolyn - 8/27 :thumbup: *6 days*
Rags - 8/29 :thumbup: *8 days*
azLissie - 8/30 :thumbup: *9 days*
Rona - 8/30 :thumbup: *9 days*
Sweatpea70 - 8/31 :thumbup: *10 days*
kissyfacelala 9/1 :thumbup: *11 days*
Fallen Ambers 9/4 :thumbup: *15 days*

Missing anyone?? Any updates on tests??

I get to start my injections tomorrow night. :dance: Can't wait to get this party started! I'm guessing I'll be testing somewhere around the 16th of September assuming 10 days of stimming plus a day for IUI....

I hope everyone else is doing well with their meds and/or TWW! :friends:

I'm CD5 today...I'm staring the Follistim tonight :) My doc up'd my dose to 150iu's. I hope this will yield me more than 2 follies. I'm really hoping for a couple follies in each ovary!!!

LiSa2010 - 8/20 :hugs:
Wishful think /Libby - :hugs:
PCOSMomToOne/Mandy - :hugs:
SnL41296/Lisa - 8/19 :bfp:
Michelle78 - 8/20 :thumbup: *You test again???*
Kelly425 - 8/22 :thumbup: *Tomorrow!!!!!*
MrsMM24/Maia - 8/23 :thumbup: *2 days*
Lochbride - 8/25 8/23 :thumbup: *4 days*
Littlebird - 8/26 :thumbup: *5 days*
Hoping4Baby2 - 8/26 :thumbup: *5 days*
Springy/Carolyn - 8/27 :thumbup: *6 days*
Rags - 8/29 :thumbup: *8 days*
azLissie - 8/30 :thumbup: *9 days*
Rona - 8/30 :thumbup: *9 days*
Sweatpea70 - 8/31 :thumbup: *10 days*
kissyfacelala 9/1 :thumbup: *11 days*
Fallen Ambers 9/4 :thumbup: *15 days*

Missing anyone?? Any updates on tests??

Im not exactly sure what this list is- but I'm testing on 09/02..... Fingers crossed and baby dust for all of us!

I'm sorry Kelly - I know that even knowing the odds doesn't make that BFN any easier. Sending you many :hugs:.

Lisa, sending you many, many :hugs: too!!!

FX that next month holds BFPs for both of you!

This may sound like a silly question, but at what point do you consider the trigger shot out of your system? I've been POAS since 5 DPIUI with my OPKs and I still have a faint, faint line there. It's gotten lighter each day but now it seems like it is just hanging there. So does that mean the trigger is still lingering? Tomorrow night will be 12 days since the trigger. I'm 10 DPIUI tomorrow morning. Everything happened earlier this month, so I'm all screwed up! LOL!

Of course I couldn't help myself and took a HPT this morning in hopes that the faint OPK line was a good sign (it didn't take this long to leave my system last month), but it was a BFN. Of course it was way too early, and I was using an IC, but I just couldn't help myself... :blush:

I've tested every day during my 3 IUI cycles. I normally have faint lines till 10dpiui, by 11dpiui there is no line. I say if you still have a faint line tomorrow then you may have a lil muffin cakes!!

Edit: Oh and it definitely matters what HPT brand you are using. I use THE MOST sensitive brand (10miu's). It is possible to test it out of your system sooner if you are not using a highly sensitive brand.

This may sound like a silly question, but at what point do you consider the trigger shot out of your system? I've been POAS since 5 DPIUI with my OPKs and I still have a faint, faint line there. It's gotten lighter each day but now it seems like it is just hanging there. So does that mean the trigger is still lingering? Tomorrow night will be 12 days since the trigger. I'm 10 DPIUI tomorrow morning. Everything happened earlier this month, so I'm all screwed up! LOL!

Of course I couldn't help myself and took a HPT this morning in hopes that the faint OPK line was a good sign (it didn't take this long to leave my system last month), but it was a BFN. Of course it was way too early, and I was using an IC, but I just couldn't help myself... :blush:

I did an IC today at 5dpiui, 6dptrigger and there was the faintest line possible, so I'm assuming the trigger will be completely gone by tomorrow or Tuesday. For my first round, there was a faint pos 6dptrigger but it was completely gone by day 8.

Good luck!

I have the wondfo ICs - for both OPK and HPT. I don't think they are the most sensitive. I also have FRER and CB Digi HPTs for when I'm really ready to test. LOL!

With my son, it took 13 months (did it on our own, the last cycle before we were set to meet with the RE) - which is quite fast in comparison to this time TTC (3 1/2 years) - but I remember being in such shock that I had a BFP that I must have POAS 3-4x's per day up until 5 or 6 weeks prego... and I kept them all... for a while. They didn't make the move with us when my son was 18 months, but they were around for quite some time! If I'm lucky enough to get PG again, I can only imagine how many HPTs it will take for me to believe it! The HPT industry will surely see a surge in sales. :rofl:

I have the wondfo ICs - for both OPK and HPT. I don't think they are the most sensitive. I also have FRER and CB Digi HPTs for when I'm really ready to test. LOL!

With my son, it took 13 months (did it on our own, the last cycle before we were set to meet with the RE) - which is quite fast in comparison to this time TTC (3 1/2 years) - but I remember being in such shock that I had a BFP that I must have POAS 3-4x's per day up until 5 or 6 weeks prego... and I kept them all... for a while. They didn't make the move with us when my son was 18 months, but they were around for quite some time! If I'm lucky enough to get PG again, I can only imagine how many HPTs it will take for me to believe it! The HPT industry will surely see a surge in sales. :rofl:

Last month I had about 75 HPT's ... no lie ... and now I'm down to about 40 :)

Here's my stash from last month ... and here are my wondfo's 9 days past trigger. Wondfo's are pretty sensitive I think 15-25miu's.

Attachments

• Mytests.jpg
    Mytests.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 7
  • 9dptrigger.jpg
    9dptrigger.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 2

Here's my stash from last month ... and here are my wondfo's 9 days past trigger. Wondfo's are pretty sensitive I think 15-25miu's.

WHOA- that's a heck of a stash!! Where are you buying those?? I spend $50 on OPKs only to realize that I bought the wrong ones and it was too late in my cycle to use it.. I'd love to see if I can test this trigger out of my system and then begin testing for real- I just don't want to spend big bucks buying the tests on top of everything else.

Now that's impressive!!!! :thumbup: So you used the HPT to watch the trigger leave versus the OPK - I didn't think of that. Hmmm...

I bought the 25 packs of both the OPK and HPT off of Amazon. I figured once the trigger was gone on the OPKs, I would switch to the HPTs.

WHOA- that's a heck of a stash!! Where are you buying those?? I spend $50 on OPKs only to realize that I bought the wrong ones and it was too late in my cycle to use it.. I'd love to see if I can test this trigger out of my system and then begin testing for real- I just don't want to spend big bucks buying the tests on top of everything else.

HPT
https://www.amazon.com/Wondfo-Pregn...MAOG/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1313984725&sr=8-3

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/extra-sensitive-pregnancy-test.html

OPK
https://www.amazon.com/Step-Ovulati...XB50/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1313984789&sr=8-3

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/pacof3ovtess.html

:thumbup:

Hi Ladies

After unsuccesful IUI in July...i'm now joing y'all in August!

Again on Estrofem, Clomid and Gonal-F up to day 10. Seeing FS on 24th for follie ultra-sound. IUI around 26/27/28 Aug.

:dust: to you all.

Hi Ladies

After unsuccesful IUI in July...i'm now joing y'all in August!

Again on Estrofem, Clomid and Gonal-F up to day 10. Seeing FS on 24th for follie ultra-sound. IUI around 26/27/28 Aug.

:dust: to you all.

Good luck, Sasha.. And welcome!! :dust:

Hey ladies, I need some sense talking into me. 12dpiui, too early to test? My official blood test is on Thursday, it's only Monday and in my usual cycle my period would be due tomorrow or Tuesday. I feel very much like af is on the way but then is it just the progesterone? I've had cramping every day since 6dp iui, now had wet and yellowish stringy cm for the last few days and felt really clammy this morn, all normal af signs for me but I still trying to hold out, poor dh is trying his best to keep me up but argh! Anyway, sorry for rambling, good to get it off my chest! Is there hope out there?! x

:rofl: u are like me. Lol I still have tons

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->