IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

I have the wondfo ICs - for both OPK and HPT. I don't think they are the most sensitive. I also have FRER and CB Digi HPTs for when I'm really ready to test. LOL!

With my son, it took 13 months (did it on our own, the last cycle before we were set to meet with the RE) - which is quite fast in comparison to this time TTC (3 1/2 years) - but I remember being in such shock that I had a BFP that I must have POAS 3-4x's per day up until 5 or 6 weeks prego... and I kept them all... for a while. They didn't make the move with us when my son was 18 months, but they were around for quite some time! If I'm lucky enough to get PG again, I can only imagine how many HPTs it will take for me to believe it! The HPT industry will surely see a surge in sales. :rofl:

Last month I had about 75 HPT's ... no lie ... and now I'm down to about 40 :)

Here's my stash from last month ... and here are my wondfo's 9 days past trigger. Wondfo's are pretty sensitive I think 15-25miu's.

WHOA- that's a heck of a stash!! Where are you buying those?? I spend $50 on OPKs only to realize that I bought the wrong ones and it was too late in my cycle to use it.. I'd love to see if I can test this trigger out of my system and then begin testing for real- I just don't want to spend big bucks buying the tests on top of everything else.

HPT
https://www.amazon.com/Wondfo-Pregn...MAOG/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1313984725&sr=8-3

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/extra-sensitive-pregnancy-test.html

OPK
https://www.amazon.com/Step-Ovulati...XB50/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1313984789&sr=8-3

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/pacof3ovtess.html

:thumbup:

Thanks so much!! I placed my order before I was even fully awake and out of bed this morning! :)

Hi ladies, DH and I were away for a wedding Saturday and didn't get home until late last night (that helped make this weekend go by faster!). So, I did another FRER on Sunday morning and it wasn't any darker than Saturday's, if anything it was lighter. That was my last FRER, so I did not do another one this morning. I went in for my blood test at 8 am, so I am just waiting on a call back from my nurse with the results. I can't say I am terribly optimistic because the second lines on the FRER were so light, but at least I will know for sure what is going on later today. I am thinking that they are going to tell me it was a chemical. I will update once I get the blood results.

Hey ladies, I need some sense talking into me. 12dpiui, too early to test? My official blood test is on Thursday, it's only Monday and in my usual cycle my period would be due tomorrow or Tuesday. I feel very much like af is on the way but then is it just the progesterone? I've had cramping every day since 6dp iui, now had wet and yellowish stringy cm for the last few days and felt really clammy this morn, all normal af signs for me but I still trying to hold out, poor dh is trying his best to keep me up but argh! Anyway, sorry for rambling, good to get it off my chest! Is there hope out there?! x

Of course there is hope... I tested positive 10 dpiui for my first pregnancy- granted- it was Sooo faint I could barely see it.. Will it make you feel better to test??

hey, i was thinking of making this an august/sept thread.. what do you think??

great, now i can be part of it too :)

took my last dose of the BCP last night, soo relieved!! next appt is 8/25 for US then start stimming 8/26. The EC will be in about 2 weeks :wacko:

I went yesterday for my cd3 ultra sound. Everything is good, so I started my protocol. Next ultrasound (cd11) is scheduled for next Monday. (which means IUI will prob be next Wed (aug 31st).

Good luck to everyone! :hugs:

Got my beta results, and my hcg is 9.5, so definitely a chemical pregnancy. I'm kind of gutted right now. I am waiting for the doctor's office to call me back because I want to see if they can run additional tests, as it seems that my issue is no longer getting pregnant, but whether or not I can sustain one. I've now had a miscarriage and a chemical, so I am hoping that they will agree to run the additional tests to see if there is something else going on with me.

Got my beta results, and my hcg is 9.5, so definitely a chemical pregnancy. I'm kind of gutted right now. I am waiting for the doctor's office to call me back because I want to see if they can run additional tests, as it seems that my issue is no longer getting pregnant, but whether or not I can sustain one. I've now had a miscarriage and a chemical, so I am hoping that they will agree to run the additional tests to see if there is something else going on with me.

I'm so sorry :hugs:

I would definitely request tests ... cuz you shouldn't have to go through all this again.

I'm so sorry, Michelle.. I hope you get some answers soon..:hugs:

Hi Ladies!

:hugs: to those that need them. I am so sorry, I hope that you will be back for your next cycle soon!

:wave: and welcome to all the new ladies that have joined us or rejoined (TOUCH :wave:)

I am 15DPO (13DPO by FF) Well, it looks confusing… I mean, on Sunday (DPO14), after inputting my temp, FF changed my OV date. Does this happen often? I mean I am on CD34! Longest cycle ever! I know now, that this is a result of the M/C in July. :sad1: I am feeling like I am totally out of it this month after seeing that. Current SSing: very tired, BLOATED, bbs tingling every now and then, not hungry often, I have felt sick the last few days when I first wake, but it leaves. I guess I am just waiting now to see if AF ever shows…. Other than that, the weekend was lovely. I hope everyone else is doing better!!!

thank you all so much... you ladies are great :hugs:

Michelle: lots of hugs your way sweety... :hugs:

:hugs: to all who got their bfn and :dust: to all waiting to test

temps going down and I went in for estrogen/progesterone repeats this morning as well as a pregnancy test... very doubtful they're going to say, "congrats you're pregnant" :nope: I didn't even bother taking my estrogen/progesterone meds this morning... so now Im just waiting for a call back on my results and will soon know what the next step is... will keep you posted...

:hugs: to everyone!

Hey ladies, I need some sense talking into me. 12dpiui, too early to test? My official blood test is on Thursday, it's only Monday and in my usual cycle my period would be due tomorrow or Tuesday. I feel very much like af is on the way but then is it just the progesterone? I've had cramping every day since 6dp iui, now had wet and yellowish stringy cm for the last few days and felt really clammy this morn, all normal af signs for me but I still trying to hold out, poor dh is trying his best to keep me up but argh! Anyway, sorry for rambling, good to get it off my chest! Is there hope out there?! x

Of course there is hope... I tested positive 10 dpiui for my first pregnancy- granted- it was Sooo faint I could barely see it.. Will it make you feel better to test??

10dpiui - that's pretty cool! I guess I am just teetering on the brink of af and it's sending me loopy. I am going to hold off to test maybe tomorrow morning. Thanks for your reply - things are moving pretty quickly on this thread! It's great to hear other people in the same boat, I just hope we're all out of it sometime soon! ;)

Michelle, I'm sorry it turned out to be a chemical - if there are tests they can recomend, it sounds like the way to go. :)

Just a quick update about my IUI on Saturday. My RE called this morning and assured me that despite the fact that things did not go as planned on Saturday that my sample was still good and I have a strong chance of a BFP this month. They assured me they would be reviewing their internal practices to ensure that this doesn't happen again on a weekend and also refunded my $$ that I paid for the procedure. I'm happy with the news and their response. If I don't get a BFP this month, they will be increasing my clomid and starting me on progesterone next month.. So I feel better- we have a plan... and a good chance. Can't ask for much more than that! Good luck to all the rest of you in the dreadful 2ww...

Just a quick update about my IUI on Saturday. My RE called this morning and assured me that despite the fact that things did not go as planned on Saturday that my sample was still good and I have a strong chance of a BFP this month. They assured me they would be reviewing their internal practices to ensure that this doesn't happen again on a weekend and also refunded my $$ that I paid for the procedure. I'm happy with the news and their response. If I don't get a BFP this month, they will be increasing my clomid and starting me on progesterone next month.. So I feel better- we have a plan... and a good chance. Can't ask for much more than that! Good luck to all the rest of you in the dreadful 2ww...

I'm so glad you've been reasured usamom, and that the clinic are now reviewing their procedures, hopefully you wont have to go back to them again anyway.

I too am a single mum by choice trying for a full sibling for my little boy. That's me 9dpiui now and trying not to symptom stop - but failing. I had some cramping at 7dpiui which could have been implantation - or my muscles protesting at the day I'd spent holding my stomach in at a wedding. Yesterday I was feeling nausea, more likely to be the greasy food I'd eaten at lunch time though. I've managed not to take any tests yet but AF is due on Wed or Thur so I may do one on Wed just so that I'm not completely dissapointed when the witch arrives.

:hugs:to those who haven't managed this month.
:dust: to those still on their TWW.

Sending you :hugs: Michelle! Definitely would agree that asking some more questions sounds like the way to go. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->