IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

so ladies, blood work was a :bfn: we're now moving on to IUI #2...

good luck ladies!

:dust:

:hugs:

:hugs: Michelle

LISA, sorry you are on to cycle #2, but, let's :dust: to this being the last cycle and you getting a bfp!

Aw, Lisa -- I'm so sorry about the BFN. I hope this next cycle is the one for you!

I have the wondfo ICs - for both OPK and HPT. I don't think they are the most sensitive. I also have FRER and CB Digi HPTs for when I'm really ready to test. LOL!

With my son, it took 13 months (did it on our own, the last cycle before we were set to meet with the RE) - which is quite fast in comparison to this time TTC (3 1/2 years) - but I remember being in such shock that I had a BFP that I must have POAS 3-4x's per day up until 5 or 6 weeks prego... and I kept them all... for a while. They didn't make the move with us when my son was 18 months, but they were around for quite some time! If I'm lucky enough to get PG again, I can only imagine how many HPTs it will take for me to believe it! The HPT industry will surely see a surge in sales. :rofl:

Last month I had about 75 HPT's ... no lie ... and now I'm down to about 40 :)

Here's my stash from last month ... and here are my wondfo's 9 days past trigger. Wondfo's are pretty sensitive I think 15-25miu's.

WHOA- that's a heck of a stash!! Where are you buying those?? I spend $50 on OPKs only to realize that I bought the wrong ones and it was too late in my cycle to use it.. I'd love to see if I can test this trigger out of my system and then begin testing for real- I just don't want to spend big bucks buying the tests on top of everything else.

HPT
https://www.amazon.com/Wondfo-Pregn...MAOG/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1313984725&sr=8-3

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/extra-sensitive-pregnancy-test.html

OPK
https://www.amazon.com/Step-Ovulati...XB50/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1313984789&sr=8-3

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/pacof3ovtess.html

:thumbup:

Thanks so much!! I placed my order before I was even fully awake and out of bed this morning! :)

I just placed my order too!! thanks!:thumbup:

Just a quick update about my IUI on Saturday. My RE called this morning and assured me that despite the fact that things did not go as planned on Saturday that my sample was still good and I have a strong chance of a BFP this month. They assured me they would be reviewing their internal practices to ensure that this doesn't happen again on a weekend and also refunded my $$ that I paid for the procedure. I'm happy with the news and their response. If I don't get a BFP this month, they will be increasing my clomid and starting me on progesterone next month.. So I feel better- we have a plan... and a good chance. Can't ask for much more than that! Good luck to all the rest of you in the dreadful 2ww...

GREAT NEWS!! So happy for you! Good Luck!
:dust::dust::dust:

Aww Lisa. So sorry for your BFN... September must be your month!! :dust:

I have my HSG on Monday and will most likely have my first IUI on Thursday and/or Friday. The doctor recommend I go natural because I had 16 healthy follicles, but I am worried a little about it not working. I don't have any infertility issues that I am aware of but my DH is infertile and we are using donor sperm. The donor sperm has good/healthy counts fresh, but after freezing you never know how they are going to respond. I feel like I know more about human physiology now than I did when I took it in college.

Lisa ~ so sorry about that BFN :hugs:

As for me ~ I couldn't find the post! :haha: But I noticed now that the name changed :blush:

I'm on cycle day 8. And I took my last 100mg Clomid Pill last night. I've been really bad about taking them at the same time. The first day I took them at 5:30, the following four days I took them between 6 & 7 :blush: But It's over now! I have experienced no symptoms while on them, so praise the heavens for that!

I'm anxiously waiting for my ultrasound on Saturday morning. And the prospect of my first IUI being on Monday morning. :happydance:

I have to call my health insurance today in regards to my Trigger Shot because they haven't contacted me yet, and I need it by Friday!

Well, baby dust to you all :hugs:

Lisa - I'm sorry about that BFN. FX that September is your month for a BFP! :hugs:

AFM, I'm 11 DPIUI today and I'm still showing a faint second line on my OPK test. Is it possible that my trigger is STILL lingering? It's 12 1/2 days since my trigger.

I took an HPT this morning too when I saw the faint line was still on the OPK, but it was a BFN. Grrrrr... :growlmad: so frustrating. Maybe I should try using FRER tomorrow? I'm using Wondfo ICs for both OPK and HPT so far.

I looked back at my FF chart the month I got pregnant with my DS and I didn't show a positive result until 12 or 13 DPO, so maybe there is still hope.

If Hurricane Irene doesn't swerve into us, I have my bloodwork appt on Friday. FX! So far she's staying east of us - I hope she keeps heading east and dies out over the ocean.

Hope everyone is having a great day! :thumbup:

Oh well ladies, that's me out. The witch arrived this morning, early and with none of my normal symptoms. It's going to be a couple of months before I can give it another go so I can't even count this as day one and start again. All the best to everyone still waiting to test, I'll keep checking in though to catch up with all of your BFP's.

LiSa2010 - 8/20 :hugs:
Wishful think /Libby - :hugs:
PCOSMomToOne/Mandy - :hugs:
SnL41296/Lisa - 8/19 :bfp:
Michelle78 - 8/20 :shrug:
Kelly425 - 8/22 :thumbup: *Anyone word??*
MrsMM24/Maia - 8/23 :thumbup: *Today!!*
Lochbride - 8/25 :thumbup: *2 days*
Littlebird - 8/26 :thumbup: *3 days*
Hoping4Baby2 - 8/26 :thumbup: *3 days*
Springy/Carolyn - 8/27 :thumbup: *4 days*
Rags - 8/29 :hugs:
azLissie - 8/30 :thumbup: *7 days*
Rona - 8/30 :thumbup: *7 days*
Sweatpea70 - 8/31 :thumbup: *8 days*
kissyfacelala 9/1 :thumbup: *9 days*
Fallen Ambers 9/4 :thumbup: *12 days*

Let me know if I'm missing anyone, or I need to update. Thanks girlies!! :flower:

Sooo... I tested, FRER... BFN! :sad1:
14DPO, CD34! Longest cycle ever!! Current SS: very tired, BLOATED, no appetite, , but it leaves. I guess I am just waiting now to see if AF ever shows….

I have been reading alot on BnB about ladies getting late bfps, so I am thinking that since there is no af, we could still be in the running...

Wondering now if I am still in this chase... :af: temps still lingering highly.... Guess I am still waiting...

So sorry for the BFNs Lisa and Rags! It never get easier to see that BFN :hugs:
Sorry to hear about the chemical Michelle :hugs: hang in there

I'm sorry MrsMM. I have also seen a lot of posts about late BFPs, FX that is the case for you! :hugs:

Sorry to hear about the BFNs and the chemical this month ladies!!! As Harvest says, it doesn't matter how much you're prepared for it or how many times it has happened, it is NEVER easy!

As for me around 10dpo and while I am "thinking" that my boobs hurt I am positive this is totally in my head .... I am doing NO symptom spotting and just trying to relax.

I did have my follow up with my Dr. yesterday afternoon to determine the path forward if the natural cycle doesn't work and to get more information on the results from the laproscopy. He said that everything is totally normal other than the 3 small stage 1 patches of endometriosis they removed so there is no physical reason why we cannot get pregnant. Also indicated that my hormone levels, my progesterone, my lining thickness has been fine throughout the cycle monitoring so no need to worry about anything there - it is just the attempt to get me to produce more follicles.

So the plan is to try Gonal F next month and one more month after that if required and then we would be off to IVF as that would be four failed IUI and 7 failed stimulated cycles. I have my injection training tomorrow afternoon and will start the drugs next week - YIKES - if no luck this month!!!! I'm SO paranoid about the Gonal F pen, despite the fact that so many of you tell me its easy peasy. Any tips for making it less painful?????

springy! happy to see you on here :) the injections are not painful! one tip is to let the area where you rubbed the alcohol dry before doing the injection. i usually do the alcohol then wipe it with a cotton ball. if its still wet when you do the injection, then it will sting. it's really not so bad :) GOOD LUCK!

Springy ... it isn't painful at all. Some people have told me to ice the area before hand, but I never even went that far with it. Just some background on me ... I am a TOTAL needle freak. When we were TTC my daughter, I would actually drive 15 miles to my BIL house for him to give me my shots because he is an RN. We have since moved and I refuse to drive 20+ miles just to get a shot. SoooOooo, this forced me to do it myself. My very first injection I was SO scared to say the least BUT after I did it I thought to myself "OMG, that didn't hurt and was SO easy!". I dread taking my pills more than I do the injections!!! I promise you, a pinch hurts worse. In fact, stepping on a rock hurts more! You will be just fine :)

BUUUUUUTTTTTT, I am hoping you post a BFP in the next couple of days and you don't even have to go this far!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->