Hoping4Baby2 - 8/26 :thumbup: *3 days*
Springy/Carolyn - 8/27 :thumbup: *4 days*
Rags - 8/29 :hugs:
azLissie - 8/30 :thumbup: *7 days*
Rona - 8/30 :thumbup: *7 days*
Sweatpea70 - 8/31 :thumbup: *8 days*
kissyfacelala 9/1 :thumbup: *9 days*
Fallen Ambers 9/4 :thumbup: *12 days*

Let me know if I'm missing anyone, or I need to update. Thanks girlies!! :flower:

I'll be testing 09/02... Thanks! :)

MrsMM- I'm so sorry for your BFN and will join you in hoping that it's just delayed and that the BFP is right around the corner!

springy! happy to see you on here :) the injections are not painful! one tip is to let the area where you rubbed the alcohol dry before doing the injection. i usually do the alcohol then wipe it with a cotton ball. if its still wet when you do the injection, then it will sting. it's really not so bad :) GOOD LUCK!

Springy ... it isn't painful at all. Some people have told me to ice the area before hand, but I never even went that far with it. Just some background on me ... I am a TOTAL needle freak. When we were TTC my daughter, I would actually drive 15 miles to my BIL house for him to give me my shots because he is an RN. We have since moved and I refuse to drive 20+ miles just to get a shot. SoooOooo, this forced me to do it myself. My very first injection I was SO scared to say the least BUT after I did it I thought to myself "OMG, that didn't hurt and was SO easy!". I dread taking my pills more than I do the injections!!! I promise you, a pinch hurts worse. In fact, stepping on a rock hurts more! You will be just fine :)

BUUUUUUTTTTTT, I am hoping you post a BFP in the next couple of days and you don't even have to go this far!!!!

Thanks Ladies!

I tried to take a bit of a break from BnB during my TWW - kind of hoping that the less I fixated on it the less anxious I would be. But being a Debbie Downer I am not really feeling like I got a BFP this month - full expecting AF later this week!

springy! happy to see you on here :) the injections are not painful! one tip is to let the area where you rubbed the alcohol dry before doing the injection. i usually do the alcohol then wipe it with a cotton ball. if its still wet when you do the injection, then it will sting. it's really not so bad :) GOOD LUCK!

Springy ... it isn't painful at all. Some people have told me to ice the area before hand, but I never even went that far with it. Just some background on me ... I am a TOTAL needle freak. When we were TTC my daughter, I would actually drive 15 miles to my BIL house for him to give me my shots because he is an RN. We have since moved and I refuse to drive 20+ miles just to get a shot. SoooOooo, this forced me to do it myself. My very first injection I was SO scared to say the least BUT after I did it I thought to myself "OMG, that didn't hurt and was SO easy!". I dread taking my pills more than I do the injections!!! I promise you, a pinch hurts worse. In fact, stepping on a rock hurts more! You will be just fine :)

BUUUUUUTTTTTT, I am hoping you post a BFP in the next couple of days and you don't even have to go this far!!!!

Thanks Ladies!

I tried to take a bit of a break from BnB during my TWW - kind of hoping that the less I fixated on it the less anxious I would be. But being a Debbie Downer I am not really feeling like I got a BFP this month - full expecting AF later this week!

FX for your BFP this month Springy! FYI PCOS's journal helped me so much with my injections..she has videos on there and it really is as easy as it looks! Good Luck! And thanks for those videos PCOS!

Hi everyone. Good luck to everyone in the tww!! :hugs: to all that got bfn and af. As for me af came full force Sunday night and blood work Monday confirmed the bfn! Today i went for cd 3 ultrasound and have a 16mm cyst on the left side, was totally bummed when the tech said they might cancel this cycle! But I just got the call from RE office and we r good to go :happydance:!! I start gonal f 112.5 tonight!

So here's to September BFP :happydance: :dust:

Well girls had my cd8 scan today and it didnt go too well. Ended up bawling crying with the nurse. It started with the nurse talking about my cycles which led into me talking about how they have been since I lost my baby in march. It's always hard talking about my baby to new people. Then the scan wasnt great. On the left ovary 2 follies - 13mm and 10mm and one follie on the right -10mm. The 13mm wasnt clear and the nurse said it was grainy looking which prob isnt a good sign. If the 2 smaller ones dont come up well my cycle might be cancelled. So I ended up getting upset about the whole thing. The nurse was so lovely, she couldnt have been nicer. She said that perhaps i should get counselling because I'm still grieving. I know she is right. I've just been trying to get myself through it all. Obviously not doing that great of a job!!! so I have to go back on thursday for another scan and hopefully they will be able to see my follies more clearly.

I need my follies to ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone else is doing better xxxx

So sorry WISHFUL.... :hugs: FXD that those folloes begin to grow!!!

We just had a major Earthquake where I was evacuated! I work in D.C.!!!!! What else..... no bfp, and an earthquake :sad1:

Started Clomid 150 mg CD3-CD7, then two vials of Menopur CD8 & CD9. In the past I didn't react to Clomid but this time around I had sporatic hot flashes. Not pleasant at all. Do any of you feel a burning sensation when injecting the solution? Was curious to see if this was a common effect.

Went in today for CD10 scan. I was nervous before the scan because I was hoping that I didn't overstimulate and would have to cancel the cycle. They found four follies measuring 11-15 mm. Trigger shot is set for Thursday and IUI on Sat morning. Praying for this cycle to be successful!!​

Glad you are ok MrsMM!!! I used to live just outside of Baltimore and I have a lot of friends still in Northern VA, DC and Maryland. So crazy! :wacko:

PEEK, good luck for that IUI Saturday, FXD!!! :dust:

HOPING, have you checked on your friends? The epicenter was in VA right near me. Knocked things off my office wall here....

Wow! I didn't think you got earthquakes in that part of the States! I hope there weren't any casualties or major damage.

It's 6am Wednesday morning here, and I'm 2 weeks past ER, having blood test on Friday. Think I'll try a HPT today as I'm going nuts.

We felt it here in Toronto too! And that is VERY rare for us - everyone in the office was talking and then emails from other friends started popping in text messages. Highlight of the afternoon in our office ;)

Well I just got home for work. I'm in south new jersey and I work for the state, so they sent us home with fears of after shocks, lol I was soooo scared, it was the first time I ever felt something like that. All phones went dead, it was like a scene from a scarry movie where you have no signal in the middle of a traumatic time! :haha: :wacko:

FXD Kiseki... :test:

SPRINGY, yeah, it is rare here as well, I mean, D.C.??? AUGUST, they evacuated everyone here as well, however, I take the metro to and from and that is not operating correctly, so I am waiting.... not sure I like all the waiting I have had to do lately... :haha:

MrsMM24, glad you guys are okay...

Im in NY and we also felt the after shocks.... I didn't feel it and I was outside :shrug: but many of my coworkers did.... I was scared to go back into my office building but luckily everyone is safe.... cell phones went dead on us too.... :nope:

I've been able to reach most, with the exception of one in Fairfax. I tried calling but got a staticky (sp?) message that circuits were busy. So I've texted and am hoping to hear soon.

My sisters are in NJ (one south, one central) and both had crazy experiences with it. I was born and raised in NJ, spent 5 years in Maryland and the last 9 in Florida. I'm now used to hurricane tracking (LOL!), but this earthquake is just crazy!

I remember learning in school that we were on the fault line, but it was something that just never happened. We never thought about it. Earthquakes were more of a west coast thing.

I'm glad everyone is ok. Stay safe!!

Be careful on the Metro MrsMM. Can anyone come and get you?

i just made an appt for my first acupuncture appt on Friday afternoon.. has anyone else tried this? thoughts?

We felt it here in Toronto too! And that is VERY rare for us - everyone in the office was talking and then emails from other friends started popping in text messages. Highlight of the afternoon in our office ;)

WOW! That's amazing that you felt it in Toronto!

I'm hoping all of you are well from the earthquake. We thought it was a terrorist issue and were relieved to learn it was just the ground shaking! Glad i had my car at work- public transportation looks like a mess...

Symptom question... I am 3 dpo/dpiui and I have these crazy AF like cramps.. Logic tells me it's way too early for implantation cramps.. What could it be? Can any of you relate? I take clomid and had a trigger- no other fertility meds...

i just made an appt for my first acupuncture appt on Friday afternoon.. has anyone else tried this? thoughts?

I've done 4 treatments and LOVE it .... very relaxing and suppose to really help with blood flow to the uterus etc. I figure it can't hurt to add it in ;) and the little needles don't feel like needles at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->