IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Yay for CD1 Springy! Hope that lap is all it takes for you BFP!
Touch that is great news that your IVF will be covered! Bet you can't wait to start!

Hi,

I miscarried about 2 weeks ago, and I only bled for about 5-6 days. I have been checking the CM and after 1 day at dry, it seems to have gone back to "normal" which is extra amount for me. My levels dropped from about 1000+ to 240 last Friday morning and I assume they have continued. The doc said there is no reason that we could not try again at my next ovulation. There was no reason that they could pinpoint that I MC. After discussion we decided as we have a daughter, that we would try again immediately.

We are planning on temping and using OPKs beginning this weekend, because my cycle is already irregularly irregular. I have AF every other month, but ovulate monthly... strange but true. So if this keeps up, we are looking to begin again (let the OPKS tell it) in mid-August. I am wondering about other ladies experiences that began TTC after a MC????? Write to us ladies....

Mine was a "missed" MC as the baby measured 8w2d and they didn't catch the situation until I began to bleed at 9w6d....

(7/27/11 -CD #8)

hello ladies,

sorry for my late reply but it has been a very busy day at work... even more busy for me because i was trying so so hard not to fall asleep ah ah ah

does hcg trigger shot make you sleepy??? or is it just me trying to find an excuse????

thank you very much for your advises, it is very reassuring to talk to people that are going through the same situation...

i didn't decide yet what to do for my next cycle, my choices are another round of clomid (been taking 100mg so far), injectables or natural cyle... i cannot make up my mind...

should be ovulating today, had my trigger shot yesterday and feeling some pain in both ovaries... finger crossed!!!

i'll keep visiting this thread if you don't mind even if i am not having iui as yet, your experiences help me very much!!

@touch the sky: wonderful news!!!! very happy for you!!!

lots and lots of baby dust to all of you

xx

hello ladies,

sorry for my late reply but it has been a very busy day at work... even more busy for me because i was trying so so hard not to fall asleep ah ah ah

does hcg trigger shot make you sleepy??? or is it just me trying to find an excuse????

thank you very much for your advises, it is very reassuring to talk to people that are going through the same situation...

i didn't decide yet what to do for my next cycle, my choices are another round of clomid (been taking 100mg so far), injectables or natural cyle... i cannot make up my mind...

should be ovulating today, had my trigger shot yesterday and feeling some pain in both ovaries... finger crossed!!!

i'll keep visiting this thread if you don't mind even if i am not having iui as yet, your experiences help me very much!!

@touch the sky: wonderful news!!!! very happy for you!!!

lots and lots of baby dust to all of you

xx

You're very welcome to join us! I am au naturale right now too.

hello ladies....AF is coming tomorrow and I will be starting my 2nd IUI cycle...hoping August is our month for all of us....

taking clomid and metformin for my PCOS..DH is all good thank goodness!

:hugs:

Hi everyone!

We had our first IUI this morning. I had one large follicle on my left ovary (confirmed in u/s yesterday morning) and got a positive opk last night and again this morning. Hubby's sample was not good at all :( He only had 1.9 million with 40% motility post-sperm wash.. the dr. wanted us to go ahead and go through with it this month but basically told us not to get our hopes up. He wants to see us back next month if my period starts... not sure what that means or where that will lead. They told us to have sex again tonight and then again Sunday to cover our bases. I just feel so disappointed in our chances. Hubby already has low motility.. last SA was 50 mil with 30% motility, I just can't believe we only got 1.9mil post-wash... what is going on?? We are praying like crazy that this month will be it for us, not sure how much more either one of us can take. I know it only takes one, but praying for a miracle.

Good Luck to all of you :hugs:

Fx'd Kendra!

I got my IVF schedule and paperwork today, it's a little overwhelming.. i have a lot of appts starting 8/19, ER approx 8/30 and ET approx 9/2. I'm not exactly sure of all the meds i'll be on, but so far i know of lupron, menopur, and novarel to trigger. i'm excited and nervous! :wacko:

What size needles are you girlies injecting with ... this months needle seems to feel like a PVC pipe :haha:

My first injection yielded ... Black n Blue! :growlmad:

[IMG]https://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j445/MLBogacz/Bruise1fromshot1.jpg[/IMG]

Hey all - I will be doing my first IUI this month at One in Burlington...although I'm told not to get my hopes up in case I overstimulate. I will be taking Clomid on days 2 to 6...just waiting to start. Wishing luck to you all.

Hello, may I join in? I am on day 2 at the moment and hoping to have my first unstimulated IUI this time round in about 13 days (if my body doesn't play tricks on me). I have a wonderfull little one concieved using unstimulated IUI previously so I've my fingers crossed that I might be as lucky again.

Best wishes to you all. Xx

Well I think today I can officially say is CD1 - YIPPEEE!!!! Never wanted AF to come early so badly in my life. Fingers crossed that the lap & dye is all that I needed to get pregnant on my own! If not IUIs will resume in September.

:happydance:Great news hun!:happydance:

Touch - So pleased you are going to get your IVF paid for. Looks like we may be starting around the same time.

I am currently waiting for my FS appointment on the 8/8. This hopefully will be the referral for IVF - once this is done I just have to wait until I get an appointment from the IVF clinic. I am having a au natural cycle this month...I just wish I could get on with the IVF now as I know the odds are so much better. With my cycle dates I probably won't be able to start until the beginning of October but at least there finally seems like there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Ouch, PCOSMom -- I don't know the size of the needle, but the follistim pen needle is teeny tiny. If I don't watch my hubby do it, I can't even feel it. The nurse did my Ovidrel shot, so fortunately I didn't have to deal with that size myself!

What medicine/needle is it that is causing you that much bruising??

This month my clinic is adding in Ganirelix to my regimen. Don't know much about that one yet or how big the needle will be. Have my baseline ultrasound on Monday, so will find out how much of Follistim, etc at that time.

That's great news dizzi! I'm happy you've joined us here :)

So yesterday i got the "official" schedule and all the meds i'll be on. I'm on BCP now, until 8/14. I start Lupron 8/9. I'll also be taking luveris and gonal f. afterwards i'll be on endometrin and estrodial (although i'm not sure about the last one). i have a slew of appointments starting 8/19, the possible ER will be 8/30 and the possible ET will be 9/2. of course those dates depend on when i get AF. the RE indicated they will transfer 2 embryos, however we can do 3, it's my choice. they will freeze the rest. i'm nervous and excited at the same time, although i'm dreading the meds. i start the lupron the same day my niece is coming to visit me (from another state), and i really really reallllly hope i can maintain a good mood! at least i'll be distracted for a week :)

pcosmom- that's a crazy bruise! ouch!

Have a great weekend ladies!

That's great news dizzi! I'm happy you've joined us here :)

So yesterday i got the "official" schedule and all the meds i'll be on. I'm on BCP now, until 8/14. I start Lupron 8/9. I'll also be taking luveris and gonal f. afterwards i'll be on endometrin and estrodial (although i'm not sure about the last one). i have a slew of appointments starting 8/19, the possible ER will be 8/30 and the possible ET will be 9/2. of course those dates depend on when i get AF. the RE indicated they will transfer 2 embryos, however we can do 3, it's my choice. they will freeze the rest. i'm nervous and excited at the same time, although i'm dreading the meds. i start the lupron the same day my niece is coming to visit me (from another state), and i really really reallllly hope i can maintain a good mood! at least i'll be distracted for a week :)

pcosmom- that's a crazy bruise! ouch!

Have a great weekend ladies!

:happydance:Fantastic!:happydance:

That was really quick hun! Wish I was starting that soon. You will be PUPO before you know it!

well, i'm staying at the same clinic, same RE, etc. we were all ready to do IUI #4 when they found the cysts on CD4. So, it was that same day we decided to do IVF and things started "moving". We literally have a team working with us (4 or 5 people doing the planning), so it's been quick. i'm quite relieved

I used follistim for a few months and the needle was tiny and painless. Never did I bruise myself. Now I'm using menopur and the needle is 2 gauge sizes bigger and my stomach is all bruised now and I bleed a lot after injecting! Ugh.

Touch- awesome how things are moving along!!!

Sorry for the lag in replying ladies I've been busy with work and school the past few days!

PCOS - that bruise is ridiculous! Is it a drug where it is a powder first and you reconstitute it before injection or is it a pen? Most self administered pen type drugs are like what you have used before! I'm really hoping that all these bruises are worth it!!!!

Touch - Great news about the protocol and being able to start so fast! I wish every clinic worked as quickly as yours does :)

Kel - how are you doing? Have you thought of doing acpuncture at all? I just read in another thread someone who had failed IUI and a failed IVF and got pregnant on her own! Swears it was the acupuncture! I started it today and I was so relaxed during the session. I figure it can't hurt to add it to the mix.

Rags & Snowbunny - welcome!!

Snowbunny - I am with ISIS in Mississauga we're practically neighbours :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->