IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

I need to move to Cali!!! We were suppose to go this week ... doesn't look too promising now.

well, if you ever do move here i definitely have a WONDERFUL clinic to refer you to! what part of CA were you planning to visit?

Hey everyone! Wow, I have not been here for a few days and we're already on some 80's page! Maybe we should think of having separate threads for each month. Anyway...

I had my IUI on Friday and Saturday. 20 million :spermy: with 100% motility each day. Started with Progesterone yesterday.

Bloods scheduled for 8 September! :winkwink:

:dust: to you all!!

Morning Girls! :hi:

Well Irene has left but there is no electric at my state office so I returned home :happydance:

This morning I was a hot mess, crying my eyes out... nothing fits me anymore, it's really crazy but I've gained a little weight since beginning my clomid treatments back in April. I know some women gain weight but I've been 120 pounds since I was 14! I'm now close to 150 and everyone but me loves the weight on me. I'm 5'8 so the weight is even out but I see in places that I want to have it at like my stomach area. Anyway, point is, I don't fit in any of my work clothes and my shirt are all a little tight so my wonderful Husband is taking me SHOPPING right now!!!! :happydance: No more crying for me :blush:

As far as my treatments... I have an ultrasound on Wednesday to see if any of the 29 follicles are ready to be triggered. BUT... My clearblue monitor has been saying HIGH for four days now, and today I have had egg-white CM... Could it be that I might ovulate before the ultrasound? I'm going to do a digital opk later today, and if it's positive what do I do? I don't want to miss out on an IUI, since that might help get my hubby's sperm up there :blush::shrug:

What would you do?

What if my monitor says PEAK tomorrow? Ahhhhhh :haha::wacko::haha:

I am set up for Emergency IVF with ICSI and assisted hatching... praying it moves smoothly from now on.

The doctor counted all the follicles I had: 30+ !

Bad news: No vacation!

I am set up for Emergency IVF with ICSI and assisted hatching... praying it moves smoothly from now on.

that's exactly what i'm doing! (minus the emergency part)

hey, Good news: BABY!

that's exactly what i'm doing! (minus the emergency part)

hey, Good news: BABY!

Yeehaw! Cycle buddies!!!!!! Then hopefully bump buddies!!!!!:winkwink:

Crazy news with the IVF! I am not too far behind should start stimms in about 2 weeks :happydance: Hope it all goes well for you this week, keep us posted!

Crazy news with the IVF! I am not too far behind should start stimms in about 2 weeks :happydance: Hope it all goes well for you this week, keep us posted!

This cycle has been a whirl wind for me! So do you have to use the crazy progesterone injections too??

I went to the doc today for my ultra sound and I have 3 follicles that are almost big enough. Will be doing my trigger shot tomorrow night and my IUI is scheduled for Thursday! Unfortunately, this may be our last IUI as we are losing our fertility insurance because the hubby is changing jobs. So pray, cross your fingers, send good vibes... whatever you believe. I can use it all! :) Super nervous this time!

PCOS -- what drugs/doses were you using to get to 30 follies!?! :shock: But hooray for saving the cycle with IVF.

Boo to no vacation, however yay yay yay to IVF! Just think of the increase in odds for IVF!

I really feel this is your month!!!!

Do they have any idea why your body responded so well this month? Werent you on 150 iu follistim?

Yes, I just read that in her journal that it was 150. Holy :mamafy:

Will converting to IVF help keep OHSS from setting in, or does it make no difference? Hope you're drinking tons and tons of water!

And here I am praying for 3 to 4 follicles on 150 iu Gonal F, which is the same type of drug.

Being a science geek I would love to know why one month our bodies hardly respond at all and then the next month it's super duper productive ....

PCOS -- what drugs/doses were you using to get to 30 follies!?! :shock: But hooray for saving the cycle with IVF.

I took 150iu Follistim CD5, CD7, CD9 with Femara CD3-CD7 and THAT'S IT!

The girls at the clinic said I was the "Poster Child" for needing very little stimulation!

Although, I am injecting 250iu's of Follistim tonight!

Yes, I just read that in her journal that it was 150. Holy :mamafy:

Will converting to IVF help keep OHSS from setting in, or does it make no difference? Hope you're drinking tons and tons of water!

My RE just called me and said they may cancel my ET because my estrogen levels are outrageously high...Which means I'm also a Poster Child for OHSS. :dohh:

And here I am praying for 3 to 4 follicles on 150 iu Gonal F, which is the same type of drug.

Being a science geek I would love to know why one month our bodies hardly respond at all and then the next month it's super duper productive ....

I agree ...

In February I took 75iu's of Follistim on CD5, CD7 and CD9 and got 3 follies...I doubled the dose and now I have over 30! Go figure :shrug:

yay!!! good luck with the procedure, i hope everything goes well.
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->