IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

hey girls! did anyone read my last post on here? :shrug:

I got a positive OPK on a clearblue digital opk... a SMILEY face!!! But I'm not due for an ultrasound until Wednesday morning, which is Trigger day with IUI on Friday... looks like I'm going to miss it.

I will have :sex: tonight and tomorrow.

But I guess I better call the doctor tomorrow morning right? I don't know what to do... :cry:

I got a positive OPK on a clearblue digital opk... a SMILEY face!!! But I'm not due for an ultrasound until Wednesday morning, which is Trigger day with IUI on Friday... looks like I'm going to miss it.

But I guess I better call the doctor tomorrow morning right? I don't know what to do... :cry:

Does your doctors office have an emergency answering service??? If so, I would call NOW. See if they can get you in tomorrow or even Wednesday!

Does your doctors office have an emergency answering service??? If so, I would call NOW. See if they can get you in tomorrow or even Wednesday!

Yes I called just now. I should be hearing back from them first thing in the morning. It's just so crazy. I went Saturday for my cycle day 12 ultrasound and that doctor said "no trigger, too soon. come back Wednesday for another ultrasound, I should have known that that would be too late... UGH!!!

Wow, ya your on CD14 today then! How big were your follies on Saturday?

Eek, that lead follicle is about ready ... statistically it should be around 21-25mm by today. That's surprising that he thought it would last till Friday. Doctors drive me bonkers!

Even though I got a crappy doctor ... they do have a 24 hour a day emergency line. They are suppose to call back within 1 hour.

Eek, that lead follicle is about ready ... statistically it should be around 21-25mm by today. That's surprising that he thought it would last till Friday. Doctors drive me bonkers!

Even though I got a crappy doctor ... they do have a 24 hour a day emergency line. They are suppose to call back within 1 hour.

If I understood the message right, I believe IVF and the ICS or something like that would get a call back asap, other then that I have to call back in the morning. They open at 7:00am so I'm going to do that.

Hopefully they can get me in first thing in the morning for the ultrasound :shrug:

Wait, ... you have 19 follies on one side and 11 on the other? Are you doing IVF?

Wait, ... you have 19 follies on one side and 11 on the other? Are you doing IVF?

no just 100mg of clomid and then an IUI for this Friday.

At first I thought he was joking about the follies, but he said that most of them were smaller then 2mm and would more then likely not mature... but 29 is still a lot and i"m having a little pain on both sides today.

ah, so hard to keep track of everyone! yeah, 29 seems like that would hurt!

Oh snap, I read that wrong ... I thought it was 19mm not that you had 19 follies. Holy cow! You have over 30 follies and they are letting you do IUI?

Oh snap, I read that wrong ... I thought it was 19mm not that you had 19 follies. Holy cow! You have over 30 follies and they are letting you do IUI?

lol I know it sounds crazy, that's why I want another ultrasound. The doctor said that most were under 3mm and that more then half of them would never reach 5mm, they were too small.

Maybe I misunderstood? Maybe the '19' and the '11' meant the size of the ovary? IDK :wacko:

I can't wait to get in there tomorrow

I'm so scared now LOL

If you have a 19mm then that one is probably the only one that will release.
My MD says the trigger will release only follies over 16 mm or so that are mature, not the little ones.

Also says it's ok to take the trigger when at least one of my follies are 18mm or more AND my OPK is positive. I give myself the shot. then IUI about 12-16 hours later and then aother IUI 24hrs after that.

good luck!!!:thumbup:

Just an update ladies, I have my AF today :(. Will take a break this month from IUI and will try to take it easy. I am exhausted mentally and physically of trying.

Good luck to others.

Ok girlies, Positive mental attitude time.

I'm going to make something very special today. I'm going to make a baby. A beautiful healthy baby!!

IUI today. Come on little swimmers find that egg. I'm ready to be pregnant :)

I am new to the forum and really need your advise or and comments. We were planning IUI for the first time, I took Gonal F (75units) on CD2,3,4,6,8 &10. On CD10 we did scan and I only had one follie of 20mm and my lining were 6.5. I went for the bloods and the doctor were not happy yet to proceed with insemination then on CD12 I went again for the bloods. The doctor phoned back to say the estrogen levels were to low and that I already ovulated on CD11 (Saturday night). So he cancelled the insemination, we were not intermit on CD10+CD11 as we were sure we going for the insemination on the Sunday and were holding on to the good sperm .... Sunday (CD12) when the insemination got cancelled we rushed to get some intermit time .....

My question are, what will the changes be that I could actually did it right on my own as from yesterday and today I have slight little cramps in my sides (almost like ovulation cramps) .. and if there are still a change that I could have conceived why did the doctor cancelled the insemination

Alright girls, here is my monitor reading and my opk from just 5 minutes ago. taken at 7:14am

*** Time to call the FS center!***

Attachments

• IMAG0169.jpg
    IMAG0169.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG0171.jpg
    IMAG0171.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 3
Alright girls, here is my monitor reading and my opk from just 5 minutes ago. taken at 7:14am

*** Time to call the FS center!***

Just catching up from yesterday - definitely sounds like they should have been having you back for a scan yesterday or today as you're ready to "pop" those follicles!

I know at my clinic the most I have ever been sent away for is 2 days, but most of the time its everyday or at minimum every other day.

Let's hope they can fit you in today!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"