IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Ok girlies, Positive mental attitude time.

I'm going to make something very special today. I'm going to make a baby. A beautiful healthy baby!!

IUI today. Come on little swimmers find that egg. I'm ready to be pregnant :)

:happydance:

I like the positive attitude! I pray it happens for you and that the IUI goes great! I might be getting mine today or tomorrow

:hugs:

I am set up for Emergency IVF with ICSI and assisted hatching... praying it moves smoothly from now on.

The doctor counted all the follicles I had: 30+ !

Bad news: No vacation!

that's exactly what i'm doing! (minus the emergency part)

hey, Good news: BABY!

Yeehaw! Cycle buddies!!!!!! Then hopefully bump buddies!!!!!:winkwink:

i sure hope so girl. we have been together on these IUI threads for too long! springy too!! i hope we all 3 get it at the same time :hugs:

I am set up for Emergency IVF with ICSI and assisted hatching... praying it moves smoothly from now on.

Wow!! Let's hope that this is your month!! :babydust:

Just an update ladies, I have my AF today :(. Will take a break this month from IUI and will try to take it easy. I am exhausted mentally and physically of trying.

Good luck to others.

Sorry for the dreaded AF.. :( Hope your next IUI month gets you that BFP!

Rona, soory to hear about your AF showing up! Hope your month off is just what you need, enjoy it!
Wow August, 19 follies on one side you must totally be feelin it, ouch! Hope your clinic can fit you in today :)
Good luck to you too today wishful, luvin that positive attitude!

Hey everyone...

So... I have two follies on my left side that are 21mm!!! :happydance: The doctor didn't even check the right side :shrug:

I did my own trigger shot at 9:45am, and I didn't even feel it (in my thighs) :happydance:

IUI is set for tomorrow morning at 9am!!!!!

RONA ~ I'm so sorry that the witch got you. :hugs:

i sure hope so girl. we have been together on these IUI threads for too long! springy too!! i hope we all 3 get it at the same time :hugs:

I can't agree more!!!

I am not normally a person who ever remembers their dreams - to the point I think I don't dream at all .... well last night I had a dream (and remembered it this morning which is the big deal!!) that my hubby and I were sitting on the couch and I leaned over and showed him a HPT and it was a BFP!!!! Hoping that is a good sign of things to come this month - or its a product of the injections I'm on ;)

I hope that dream comes true Springy!!!!

Vivid dreams will not be a sign for me, I've a vivid dreamer, and I remember everything... pretty awesome for a writer like me. Most of what I write comes from my dreams =) :wacko:

I can't agree more!!!

I am not normally a person who ever remembers their dreams - to the point I think I don't dream at all .... well last night I had a dream (and remembered it this morning which is the big deal!!) that my hubby and I were sitting on the couch and I leaned over and showed him a HPT and it was a BFP!!!! Hoping that is a good sign of things to come this month - or its a product of the injections I'm on ;)

Hope your dream comes true Springy, definitely need some BFPs on this thread soon. FX!!! Hope your injections are gong well :)

I can't agree more!!!

that's a great sign springy!! got all my fx'd for you and sending lots of prayers your way! :hugs:

Injections are going well - way better than I was expecting!! The first day was super easy, yesterday was harder and hurt more, however I think that is because I wasn't on a 90 degree angle AND I didn't let the alcohol dry - won't do that again!!!! But for the most part they are easy peasy .....

You must be getting excited for the D&C next week!!!! Then you can get on with IVF!!!!!!

Hope your dream comes true Springy, definitely need some BFPs on this thread soon. FX!!! Hope your injections are gong well :)

NO idea how I lost the "quote" part in the response above .... but I was responding to this!

NO idea how I lost the "quote" part in the response above .... but I was responding to this!

Thanks Springy! glad to hear things are going better than expected for you! I can only imagine how much it would sting injecting through alcohol that wasn't dry, ouch!
I am super impatient for my D&C next week, time is totally dragging! I still have so many unanswered questions about my IVF protocol that I thought would have been started by now so I am really struggling with that. This is by far the worst waiting period ever! Not sure how long it will be between that D&C and the start of stimms, really hoping not long!

Woohoo girls, everything went well today and I am home. Swim spermies, swim!!!! I'm in the 2ww at last. Bring on the pregnancy symptoms ;)

hi ladies, had a scan today (i'm on day 5 of stimming), and i have 7 follies on the right, 5 on the left, ranging from 7-10mm. i dont know if thats good but the dr seems to think so. next appt friday..

Woohoo girls, everything went well today and I am home. Swim spermies, swim!!!! I'm in the 2ww at last. Bring on the pregnancy symptoms ;)

I like your attitude!! Good luck with the 2ww! I'm about to go crazy waiting- and am testing every day (even though it's way to early) anyway.. :)

Well Lovely Ladies, I am back! We had a wonderful time, not good enough, as no bfp before we left :sad1: however, af was nice enough not to show on our trip and not until this morning, after returning last night.

We are moving on to Sept. My cycle seems to be back in tact. My chart is in my siggy so feel free to stalk away and follow us on the egg chase again. I hope everyone is doing well.

Welcome :wave: to new ladies.
CONGRATS :happydance: to those that received their bfps in my absence.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to those that are still in this chase, about to start the chase, and those that are in the most terrible TWW!

Had my first follie check of the cycle (after 7 days of stimming).

1@20
2@17
1@16
1@15

So triggering tomorrow morning and IUI on Thursday, Sept 1. Soooo..... my betaHCG day will be Sept 14.

Kinda surprised I'm already ready to trigger. Last time I had to go to three monitoring appointments then triggered, and my follies weren't quite this big even then. At least I won't have to take quite so much time off work this cycle! :thumbup:

Had my first follie check of the cycle (after 7 days of stimming).

1@20
2@17
1@16
1@15

So triggering tomorrow morning and IUI on Thursday, Sept 1. Soooo..... my betaHCG day will be Sept 14.

Kinda surprised I'm already ready to trigger. Last time I had to go to three monitoring appointments then triggered, and my follies weren't quite this big even then. At least I won't have to take quite so much time off work this cycle! :thumbup:

That sounds like a perfect recipe for a BFP, my friend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->