IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

hello can i join you ladies i will be getting an iui so excited guys. do not now the first apt day yet because tmi i am still on af on cd 13.
and i have to call on my first day of menese nxt month

Ok girlies, Positive mental attitude time.

I'm going to make something very special today. I'm going to make a baby. A beautiful healthy baby!!

IUI today. Come on little swimmers find that egg. I'm ready to be pregnant :)

Yes. Positive attitude and lots of :dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies! Just wanted to give you an update - it's a :bfn: for me this month. I'm having a lap done next Thurs and then I'm taking a few months off, since I really want to have a March-May baby.

Best of luck to everyone! I hope you're all mommies by the time I come back!

:dust: :dust:

Morning girls! Im a little upset as of right now. DH took forever to give me a 'sample' and when he did it was very little... Im on y way to the FS right now but im afraid the semen amount is too small. Im so scared and upset! I hope they can still do the IUI :shrug: :cry:

Morning girls! Im a little upset as of right now. DH took forever to give me a 'sample' and when he did it was very little... Im on y way to the FS right now but im afraid the semen amount is too small. Im so scared and upset! I hope they can still do the IUI :shrug: :cry:

August don't stress about the volume of the sample .... I know the one comment that was made to us about DH sample when we had the IUI done in March and April were that the samples were "low volume" however in his low volume samples were 45 million swimmers with 99% motility and 55 million with 99% motility the next day. Then the second month we did IUI, same thing, low volume but a whopping 321 million with 99% motility and then 121 million with 99% motility. So volume doesn't correlate to the "quality" of the sample.

No need to add stress to the already stressful TTC journey :) Remember quality, not quantity - that goes for follicles too :)

Let us know how it goes - sending you lots of :dust:

August don't stress about the volume of the sample .... I know the one comment that was made to us about DH sample when we had the IUI done in March and April were that the samples were "low volume" however in his low volume samples were 45 million swimmers with 99% motility and 55 million with 99% motility the next day. Then the second month we did IUI, same thing, low volume but a whopping 321 million with 99% motility and then 121 million with 99% motility. So volume doesn't correlate to the "quality" of the sample.

No need to add stress to the already stressful TTC journey :) Remember quality, not quantity - that goes for follicles too :)

omg thank you for the reassurance! :hugs:

The IUI was just completed :happydance: my husbands count in the small amount was 25million with 100% mobility!!!!

Over all the process was short and a tad bit painful, i felt like i was being pinched as the doctor first opened me up but i didnt feel anything afterwards. Now im in the tww and i cant wait for the 15th of september

The IUI was just completed :happydance: my husbands count in the small amount was 25million with 100% mobility!!!!

Over all the process was short and a tad bit painful, i felt like i was being pinched as the doctor first opened me up but i didnt feel anything afterwards. Now im in the tww and i cant wait for the 15th of september

100% motility, wow!!! that's great! :happydance:

I thought the same thing one time. But it ended up being a good sample!! :winkwink:

Just wanted to give an update on me......AF arrived this morning when I got up to pee at 3am..............so I'm out.....onto IUI #3.

This time my doctor is having me take Femura instead of Clomid.. Hopefully that will do the trick. (now I'm off to research it..)

Good luck to all of you still in the 2ww and those who are just getting started! I love reading success stories....hope to see a lot of BFP's on here soon! :thumbup:

Well ladies i'm back again this month, My cd 12 ultrasound was this morning and I had 2 follies one at 14 and one at 21.5, this is my biggest ever, last month cd 12 was only a 16, I'm really hopeful, my IUI is set for Friday morning, I also did clomid again this cycle 100 days 3-7, My question is: my opk this morning was still negative, wouldnt it be positive if i have a 21.5 follie?

That's a great sample!!! See quality over quantity ;)

Hopefully the 15th will come quickly. Anything planned to keep your mind off things and get you through the TWW?

That's a great sample!!! See quality over quantity ;)

Hopefully the 15th will come quickly. Anything planned to keep your mind off things and get you through the TWW?

Yeah very true! And yes, im going away for the weekend on a mini vacation and then I start my Masters program on Tuesday so ill be busy with school and work.

Yeah very true! And yes, im going away for the weekend on a mini vacation and then I start my Masters program on Tuesday so ill be busy with school and work.

What are you doing your Masters in? I am doing mine part time too and my next class starts next week too!

Hi ladies!

I see that there are a ton of posts here, but I'm wondering if I can join you?

I'm pretty sure I just convinced my husband to go along with IUI this month.
I'm on femara (not liking the headaches), trigger, and crinone.

DS #1 was conceived after 4 IUIs. I had unexplained infertility. I did clomid, estrace, trigger, and progesterone.
So, I'm not exactly new to the process, but it has been 9 years since I've gone through the process.

Good luck to everyone.

Hi ladies!

DS #1 was conceived after 4 IUIs. I had unexplained infertility. I did clomid, estrace, trigger, and progesterone.
So, I'm not exactly new to the process, but it has been 9 years since I've gone through the process.

Good luck to everyone.

Welcome :hi:

I never had headaches on Clomid but I sure am having them on Gonal F this month!!!!

Hi ladies!

Good luck to everyone.

Welcome and best of luck to you!! I'm also TTC my second child via IUI.. :dust:

i'm currently on day 7 of a horrible, ongoing headache. today it was so bad that i had to leave work early and i cried because of the pain. the dr finally gave me the ok to take tylenol, but so far it's given no relief. ugh!!

i'm currently on day 7 of a horrible, ongoing headache. today it was so bad that i had to leave work early and i cried because of the pain. the dr finally gave me the ok to take tylenol, but so far it's given no relief. ugh!!

I'm on day 3 ... they arent there in the morning but by mid afternoon its back and nothing helps! I even tried Advil Migraine yesterday :(

unfortunately mine never goes away :( it wakes me up at night, my head is pounding when i get out of bed in the morning, and it only gets worse during the day! i wasn't taking anything all this time because my doctor told me no OTC meds. today i called them in desperation and that's when they told me that only tylenol is ok. sigh.. at least i only have a few more days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->