IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

unfortunately mine never goes away :( it wakes me up at night, my head is pounding when i get out of bed in the morning, and it only gets worse during the day! i wasn't taking anything all this time because my doctor told me no OTC meds. today i called them in desperation and that's when they told me that only tylenol is ok. sigh.. at least i only have a few more days

:hugs: That sounds miserable.
Is it the Gonal F?

Well it started before I started the goal f.. at this point it could be the combination of all the meds

i'm currently on day 7 of a horrible, ongoing headache. today it was so bad that i had to leave work early and i cried because of the pain. the dr finally gave me the ok to take tylenol, but so far it's given no relief. ugh!!

I'm so sorry that you are feeling quite miserable right now! Being in pain and not being able to function- on top of going through this tough process- is just so unfair.. Hope you feel better soon and get that BFP that you have been waiting for! hugs to you!:hugs:

Yeah very true! And yes, im going away for the weekend on a mini vacation and then I start my Masters program on Tuesday so ill be busy with school and work.

What are you doing your Masters in? I am doing mine part time too and my next class starts next week too!

My Bachelors was in Criminal Justice, my Master's now is Administration of Criminal Justice with a focus on Homeland Security =)

What's yours in?

I already started reading for my first class, the teacher is requiring us to read the first 5 chapters and bring notes for each one! lol

Goodmorning Everyone!!!

Touch the Sky ~ Sorry you're having headaches. I hope you start feeling better soon :hugs:

Welcome to all the newbies... I pray that you all get your BFP soon and that your stay here is short. We've got a great group of girls here that are all so encouraging and sweet... so WELCOME :hugs:

As for me ~ Well I am 1dpiui :happydance: and 2 days past the trigger shot. I've been experiencing some nausea and headaches but I know it's from the trigger shot, as the doctor did warn me that I would be feeling these effects. I also have sore boobs :haha:

Yesterday, I had my IUI in the morning and a Job fest/Interview in the afternoon. When I got home, my mother asked me to walk a mile with her and I did, just like every other day. When I got home my husband was a basket case, this is what he said: "Honey, you can't be over working yourself right now, you need to rest and lay down. There could be a baby forming in you right now!" :haha: Aww so sweet he is. Then this morning we were laying in bed and he goes "Tick Tok Tick Tok, and the countdown to test begins!"

I wanted to punch him! :haha: Like I haven't been thinking the same thing since the second they did the IUI :haha::haha::haha:

Well that's all for now. Any plans this weekend girls?

I need you help fast ladies, I'm scared that I missed my window, My cd 12 ultrasound was yesterday and I had 2 follies one at 14 and one at 21.5, this is my biggest ever, last month cd 12 was only a 16, but my opk today was pretty much non existent and yesterdays was almost there but not quite, I'm worried cause we are suppossed to iui tomorrow ( friday ) but my opks are getting way lighter not darker, Maybe my surge was earlier then cd10???? Thats when I first started testing, I usually dont get a positive opk till cd 15 but this cycle is really early, SHOULD I move my iui to today or am I already out? Please help

Goodmorning Everyone!!!

Touch the Sky ~ Sorry you're having headaches. I hope you start feeling better soon :hugs:

Welcome to all the newbies... I pray that you all get your BFP soon and that your stay here is short. We've got a great group of girls here that are all so encouraging and sweet... so WELCOME :hugs:

As for me ~ Well I am 1dpiui :happydance: and 2 days past the trigger shot. I've been experiencing some nausea and headaches but I know it's from the trigger shot, as the doctor did warn me that I would be feeling these effects. I also have sore boobs :haha:

Yesterday, I had my IUI in the morning and a Job fest/Interview in the afternoon. When I got home, my mother asked me to walk a mile with her and I did, just like every other day. When I got home my husband was a basket case, this is what he said: "Honey, you can't be over working yourself right now, you need to rest and lay down. There could be a baby forming in you right now!" :haha: Aww so sweet he is. Then this morning we were laying in bed and he goes "Tick Tok Tick Tok, and the countdown to test begins!"

I wanted to punch him! :haha: Like I haven't been thinking the same thing since the second they did the IUI :haha::haha::haha:

Well that's all for now. Any plans this weekend girls?
good luck hun

Yeah very true! And yes, im going away for the weekend on a mini vacation and then I start my Masters program on Tuesday so ill be busy with school and work.

What are you doing your Masters in? I am doing mine part time too and my next class starts next week too!

My Bachelors was in Criminal Justice, my Master's now is Administration of Criminal Justice with a focus on Homeland Security =)

What's yours in?

I already started reading for my first class, the teacher is requiring us to read the first 5 chapters and bring notes for each one! lol

My Bachelors was in Chemistry and Criminology. There aren't a lot of jobs in Canada that utilize a degree in Criminology so after graduating I moved into wanting to work in the science field, but NOT in a lab as I'm not a lab rat and have NO interest in doing science experiments all day! So now work for a large pharmaceutical (biotechnology) company in Regulatory Affairs, so I am doing my Masters of Science in Biotechnology with a concentration in Regulatory Affairs through John's Hopkins.

The last class I took was a bit of a joke but this next one looks to have a lot more work and a lot more writing involved :(

I need you help fast ladies, I'm scared that I missed my window, My cd 12 ultrasound was yesterday and I had 2 follies one at 14 and one at 21.5, this is my biggest ever, last month cd 12 was only a 16, but my opk today was pretty much non existent and yesterdays was almost there but not quite, I'm worried cause we are suppossed to iui tomorrow ( friday ) but my opks are getting way lighter not darker, Maybe my surge was earlier then cd10???? Thats when I first started testing, I usually dont get a positive opk till cd 15 but this cycle is really early, SHOULD I move my iui to today or am I already out? Please help

Do you have blood work done at your cd12 appointment? If you had bloodwork done they would look at your LH levels and see if you were surging or not.

When are they triggering?

I'm back from my CD7 scan and bloodwork. Three follicles 1.2, 1.1 and 1.0 (or 1.1 I couldn't really see what he showed me!). I wanted 4 but if I can get 3 this month then I will do a major happy dance!!!

I am to inject 150IU Gonal F again tonight and back tomorrow morning for another scan and bloodwork. Tomorrow they may reduce the amount of Gonal F depending on my scans.

They are suppossed to trigger today but I went to my re office this morning to get a cup for the sample and talked to them about doing iui today, I'm so confussed, I dont want to miss o but I also dont want to do the iui too early, How long does washed sperm live?

Egg retrieval is in 1 hour...I had horrible ovulations pains all night. I'm hoping they do an ultrasound first to make sure I still have some follicles left.

Nervous & scared out of my mind!!

Egg retrieval is in 1 hour...I had horrible ovulations pains all night. I'm hoping they do an ultrasound first to make sure I still have some follicles left.

I hope everything turns out in your favor and that you have some eggs left to retrieve :hugs:

I'm back from my CD7 scan and bloodwork. Three follicles 1.2, 1.1 and 1.0 (or 1.1 I couldn't really see what he showed me!). I wanted 4 but if I can get 3 this month then I will do a major happy dance!!!

I am to inject 150IU Gonal F again tonight and back tomorrow morning for another scan and bloodwork. Tomorrow they may reduce the amount of Gonal F depending on my scans.

that is great news springy!!! :happydance::happydance:

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Sorry for my whining yesterday about my headache, but i was SO miserable! luckily the tylenol took the edge off, now my headache is dull instead of stabbing. hopefully it stays this way.

how is everyone doing today?

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!! I'll be sending you lots of prayers and positive thoughts. Praying for lots of mature eggs and lots of fertilization!!!!!!!!:hugs:

Sorry for my whining yesterday about my headache, but i was SO miserable! luckily the tylenol took the edge off, now my headache is dull instead of stabbing. hopefully it stays this way.

how is everyone doing today?

NO need to apologize!!! These drugs totally screw up our system so we're allowed to be angry, emotional and whiny!!!

Glad to hear its better today.

I'm good - looking forward to my extended long weekend! Off work tomorrow and Monday is a statutory holiday!!

lucky you! my extended weekend begins saturday.. monday is a holiday and tuesday is my EC (well, so far) :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->