IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

sorry maureen and august! try to stay positive until the witch sows up, you just never know.
Mrs CP-I think that the cetritide will prevent ovulation so I wouldn't worry, maybe the spotting is implantation, FX!!
Touch-did you take any time off work around EC and ET? I am trying to plan ahead :)
I am feeling better today since my D&C, so I am back at work. Today is our 2nd wedding anniversary and DH is away on a work trip :( too bad, oh well treating myself to a salon visit this afternoon and a girls night watching bachelor pad to cheer me up. We'll celebrate next weekend with a nice dinner out :)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! My hubby is off to the Pearl Jam concert tonight so I'm having the girls over to my house to watch Bachelor Pad :) Ahhhh 3 hours of mindless TV. Much needed after my super busy day at work today and the 8 hours of work I did yesterday! They don't pay me enough for this!!!

I love bachelor pad and have no rational reason why:haha: Guilty pleasure I guess. I didn't realize it was three hours tonight...better make sure the recording settings are okay.

I was working all weekend too - I was on call and that means I have to go in to run the weekend meetings.

Enjoy your downtime tonight.

Ok... So I used my FRER test today and here are the results...

IMG_20110912_054135.jpg

:happydance:

I tried my best to get a good angle so I hope you can see this line... I swear I see it clear as day and it's pink, not grey =)

Attachments

• Test 1.jpg
    Test 1.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 18
Congrats to both of you, I so see it august, I bet you nest test will be blazing

I tried my best to get a good angle so I hope you can see this line... I swear I see it clear as day and it's pink, not grey =)

YAY! I do see it!! :D :thumbup::happydance:

We're gonna be preggers together. :D

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

OMG I just saw your test! You are sooooooo preggers :hugs: :happydance:

I hope I can join you... but this test was from this morning and I don't remember what time I threw it in my dresser, if it was even before the 10minute mark, but I have never seen this before. I have saved FRER test from before, maybe a day or two and I have NEVER see an evap line on them, and much less in color, so I think I'm going to wait until Wednesday to test again with FMU and see if I get a true BFP

For now I'm going to consider it an very pink evap... until I test again on Wednesday or the :witch: shows... which by the cramps I've having, she may be around the corner :shrug:

For now I'm going to consider it an very pink evap... until I test again on Wednesday or the :witch: shows... which by the cramps I've having, she may be around the corner :shrug:

No way is the witch around the corner!!

Dude, I wish I had your skillz! I'd be peeing on a stick hour on the hour. Cuz that's how I roll! :winkwink:

Yay Caphybear!

I'm hoping for you august. With my last pregnancy, I had a stark white hpt one morning. The next morning I had a +. When I pulled my old test out of the trash (a full 24 hours after I had tested) I could see a faint +. It took a really long time to be +, lol. I can't believe that you aren't testing tomorrow morning, ugh!

Hoping for you ladies!!

Touch -- you feeling any symptoms yet???

Are you going to sneak in an early test??

I really can't wait to see your BFP this month ... it will give me all the hope in the world!!!! Although, I do believe your eggies were better than mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->