IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

For now I'm going to consider it an very pink evap... until I test again on Wednesday or the :witch: shows... which by the cramps I've having, she may be around the corner :shrug:

No way is the witch around the corner!!

Dude, I wish I had your skillz! I'd be peeing on a stick hour on the hour. Cuz that's how I roll! :winkwink:

OMG you so made me laugh with the whole "that how I roll" line because I use the line at least 100 times a day lol

Yay Caphybear!

I'm hoping for you august. With my last pregnancy, I had a stark white hpt one morning. The next morning I had a +. When I pulled my old test out of the trash (a full 24 hours after I had tested) I could see a faint +. It took a really long time to be +, lol. I can't believe that you aren't testing tomorrow morning, ugh!

Hoping for you ladies!!

Oh believe me, I'll be testing tomorrow, with an internet cheapie that is... I want to save my last FRER until Wednesday. And thank you so much :hugs:

Touch -- you feeling any symptoms yet???

Are you going to sneak in an early test??

I really can't wait to see your BFP this month ... it will give me all the hope in the world!!!! Although, I do believe your eggies were better than mine.

i don't really feel anything yet. i mean i feel "stuff" going on down there, but i think its residual from the EC. at the transfer my dr said my ovaries were still the size of large oranges :shock:

i think we both had great eggs, i can't wait til you have your transfer! :happydance:

oh and i'm doing a follow up acupuncture session on wednesday. no charge this time. i'll probably start testing this weekend...

Hi girlies. I'm in a lot of pain today from the fertility drugs, because I have a lot of follicles. The IUI went great. I'll elaborate and touch base tomorrow if I feel better.

My new testing date is 9/26/11, but I'll probably test 100 times before that day comes. lol

Take care of yourselves.:hug:

Hi girlies. I'm in a lot of pain today from the fertility drugs, because I have a lot of follicles. The IUI went great. I'll elaborate and touch base tomorrow if I feel better.

My new testing date is 9/26/11, but I'll probably test 100 times before that day comes. lol

Take care of yourselves.:hug:

Glad to hear it went well janet! hope you feel better :hugs:

*Grumble* ooooo the bloating, I have never had such bloating before I'm on day 8 of stims and not really looking forward to the next few days if this is how i already feel! Swing round Thursday quickly becaus I bet there is a farm going on in there! Anyone else about to have an EC? Also is it normal to already feel tired? I think its too early for all that!

Thank you Sonya :hugs:

I hardly slept last night... just before bed I whispered to my husband how scared I was of waking up to the :witch: and not a BFP, when he didn't say anything back, I told him that sometimes I feels like he doesn't care, what the heck was that for?!?!? He sat up and gave me this whole lecture about how we are different in the way we view this TTC, and how he simply trusts in the Lord and that he believe that when the time is right, when God says it's time, then we will get pregnant. He went on to say that he doesn't worry, and I told him that I don't either that I simply am scared, because I want this so bad. He made me cry my eyes out. I spent all of last night tossing and turning in bed, praying ... no begging to God that he would allow us to concieve. I don't know if I'm hurt or shocked by my husband's recent attitude. Or the fact that if I'm crying he simply turns the other way, WTH is up with that? I wanted to punch him last night.

Sorry for the long rant, but this is the only place I can cme to to talk to people who actually care, who actually feel the same way as me.

Thank you Sonya :hugs:

I hardly slept last night... just before bed I whispered to my husband how scared I was of waking up to the :witch: and not a BFP, when he didn't say anything back, I told him that sometimes I feels like he doesn't care, what the heck was that for?!?!? He sat up and gave me this whole lecture about how we are different in the way we view this TTC, and how he simply trusts in the Lord and that he believe that when the time is right, when God says it's time, then we will get pregnant. He went on to say that he doesn't worry, and I told him that I don't either that I simply am scared, because I want this so bad. He made me cry my eyes out. I spent all of last night tossing and turning in bed, praying ... no begging to God that he would allow us to concieve. I don't know if I'm hurt or shocked by my husband's recent attitude. Or the fact that if I'm crying he simply turns the other way, WTH is up with that? I wanted to punch him last night.

Sorry for the long rant, but this is the only place I can cme to to talk to people who actually care, who actually feel the same way as me.

August I have the same conversation every month with my husband when I am crying and devasted and he just sits and looks at me and says "oh well next month" or "I know its disappointing I wanted it to" and then he moves on to the next topic of conversation, or goes back to focussing on what is on TV. Men are VERY different than women and deal with it differently than us. I also think part of the reason they deal differently is because it isn't their bodies doing the work. It isn't on their mind 24/7. They make their "deposit" on the required days and the rest of the month they don't think about it ..... I have learned NOT to get upset with my husband as that just makes things worse for us, and worse for me mentally. It is not that he doesnt care, not that he doesn't want a family with you, he just deals with it in a different manner than you are. Its hard, hang in there!!!! :hugs: AND remember until that witch shows up you're still PUPO!

((((((((hugs)))))))) Your husband has a good attitude towards it, you need to understand that men hate it when we are hurt they dont know how to handle it and it scares them! They only want us to be happy, my advice to you is when things settle down a bit you should have a talk with him about what you need him to do/say when ur in a rut. And start off along the lines of " I know its hard for you when I am hurt, and that you love me and only want me to be happy but.... I need xyz when I'm like that and when you behave xyz you make me feel like you dont care and I know you do" something like that, It's what I said to my oh and it turns out I totaly misunderstood his response to my crying and hurting and now he reacts in a more appropriate way.

caphybear- congrats on your BFP!! Very happy for you...

august- I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through with your spouse.. Like Springy said- guys just deal with all this so much differently. Another thing to consider- there isn't anything he can do to "fix" this- and that is tough for some men.. Some of them just don't get the whole "emotional support" gene it seems. Hang in there and you'll get through this together.. Hoping for BFP and that the witch stays away!

Just got back from my CY10 u/s. Quite discouraging. I only had one follicle on each side. One was at 17, the other was 13. My RE said that the 13 probably won't mature. After all that clomid- it scares me. My donor is no longer active and I really need the BFP this month to give my son a full sibling.. :cry:

Caphybear - that is totally a BFP!!! Congrat's.

Touch - glad to hear you're feeling well! I'm like you, feeling nothing but trying not to let that get to me as I know the majority of women don't feel anything until 6 or 8 weeks pregnant. Just trying to relax, go with the flow and not let the TWW consume me!

PCOS - your EGGIES were great!! Stay positive about the transfer next month!

Thank you girls :hugs:

I won't be home until late, since it's my work & school day but it'll give me plenty of time to come up with what to say to him, and say it without any anger from last night.

I know it scares him, I saw it in his eyes last night

Thank you so much for all the advice =)

usamom- 17 sounds good! I wouldn't be discouraged by that at all.

august-what a bummer with a bfn. I'll keep hoping for you it will change.

I can understand what you are saying about your husband. I really think it stems from the fact that men don't feel an overwhelming urge to procreate. I think it's that simple.

Would they like to be fathers? Yes.
Will it devastate them beyond all words if it doesn't happen? Probably not. Or at least not like it would for a woman.

Most of the time, I have to hide how I feel b/c my husband says, "I hate seeing you upset like this." Then he tells me we should stop ttc because it's too upsetting to me. So. . . . . I can't show my disappointment and frustration about ttc. I don't want him to stop participating, so I bottle it up, or moan here with you gals. Honestly, I'd rather moan here. You understand more than he does.

((hugs))

Readyformore ~ Thank you :hugs: I too try to hold my feelings back, because he would be the one to say "enough, we're not doing this anymore," because he hates to see me cry.

BY THE WAY... my progesterone level for my cd21 test was 20.9, any idea if that's good or bad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->