IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

I'd guess it would be in about 2 weeks?? at about the time you'd be ovulating on your own? But I suppose it could be considerably different given all the meds and whatnot that they use in an IVF cycle??

I was just excited because you get to move on to the transfer phase. Hopefully it'll be a relatively straightforward process!

So there are some Bachelor Pad watchers in here, right? OMG about not telling Michael the news before the show.... That was soooo mean.

I'd guess it would be in about 2 weeks?? at about the time you'd be ovulating on your own? But I suppose it could be considerably different given all the meds and whatnot that they use in an IVF cycle??

I was just excited because you get to move on to the transfer phase. Hopefully it'll be a relatively straightforward process!

She just said that I would be injecting the Lupron to stop follicles from growing and in return that will stop ovulation. So I was thinking it could possibly happen sooner?! No clue?!

Watch, I bet the transfer happens in like 2015. Or at least it'll seem like it!

PCOS ~ so happy you will be having your transfer soon. so excited for you! and I'm sure it will be before 2015 ;)

I don't wanna sound selfish here but I plan on using all my embies :) I think the amount I have is really only good for 1-2 FET's anyways.

But I'm sure the girlies with double digit embies probably don't need them all :) and GOD BLESS YOU for sharing with a less fortunate couple!

NOT selfish at all!!! I don't think I would be donating mine either. I would constantly feel like there was a child of mine out there that I wasn't being a parent to ..... but I also share the sentiments that it does give another couple the chance to have a child. Definitely a very personal difficult decision to make!

pcos- congrats! but beware of the lupron!! it was a nightmare for me.. i was not myself at ALL, terribly moody, insomnia, headaches.. ugh. but that's just me. it seems like i always get every side effect possible :wacko: luckily i was back to my old self a few days after the meds stopped.

So there are some Bachelor Pad watchers in here, right? OMG about not telling Michael the news before the show.... That was soooo mean.

Yep I watched it last night!! SUCH a bad set up - clearly ABC wanted Blake to propose as the ring was MASSIVE and a Neil Lane which is the people that they use for the Bachelor / Bachelorette engagement rings. I also really felt it was in bad taste not to tell Michael ahead of time but I think, all things considered, he took the news pretty well!!!

I actually really like him and Graham and would love them to be the next Bachelor's at some point!!!

pcos- congrats! but beware of the lupron!! it was a nightmare for me.. i was not myself at ALL, terribly moody, insomnia, headaches.. ugh. but that's just me. it seems like i always get every side effect possible :wacko: luckily i was back to my old self a few days after the meds stopped.

You're not the only one I have heard that from. I am frickin scared! I have no idea how much or how long!

well i was on it 8/15-9/4... but i dont know how your cycle will be. can't wait for your transfer!

Yep I watched it last night!! SUCH a bad set up - clearly ABC wanted Blake to propose as the ring was MASSIVE and a Neil Lane which is the people that they use for the Bachelor / Bachelorette engagement rings. I also really felt it was in bad taste not to tell Michael ahead of time but I think, all things considered, he took the news pretty well!!!

I actually really like him and Graham and would love them to be the next Bachelor's at some point!!!

ABC definitely paid for that ring...why else would there be the obvious show of the Neil Lane name. Holly seemed really uncomfortable. He took the news really well, a true gentleman.

ABC definitely paid for that ring...why else would there be the obvious show of the Neil Lane name. Holly seemed really uncomfortable. He took the news really well, a true gentleman.

And pretty easy on the eyes too ;)

I agree that Michael took it far better than you could ever expect anyone. And it really didn't seem like Holly really wanted to say Yes, but did it because there were cameras there, ... and of course the Neil Lane ring.

Thank goodness Vienna and Casey didn't win! Oh how those two annoy me!

Yay for the witch PCOS! Hope the lupron is not too nasty for you and your transfer comes up quick.

As for the BP, Can't believe they would do that to Michael, he seems like a nice guy and that Blake comes off like such scum. I know that is what they want me to think but anyways... Such a huge set up by ABC; get the 'other' man to propose, tell ex fiance on national tv, real classy ABC! I guess that is why they get so many viewers. I am a little disappointed that Michele and Graham didn't win the money, they make a good couple but oh well. Can't wait to see what reality steve has to say about it all! Too bad we have to wait until January until the next bachelor! Whatever will we do to distract ourselves from TTC on Monday's? Hopefully we will all be preggo by then!!!

I don't wanna sound selfish here but I plan on using all my embies :) I think the amount I have is really only good for 1-2 FET's anyways.

But I'm sure the girlies with double digit embies probably don't need them all :) and GOD BLESS YOU for sharing with a less fortunate couple!

NOT selfish at all!!! I don't think I would be donating mine either. I would constantly feel like there was a child of mine out there that I wasn't being a parent to ..... but I also share the sentiments that it does give another couple the chance to have a child. Definitely a very personal difficult decision to make!

I am so on the fence about this, for us I think that we will donate our embryos to research, that way we can help people and not have to walk around thinking 'is that kid one of ours' for the rest of our lives. Seems like a good compromise. Do you guys have that option at your clinics? That being said, I have no idea how I will feel when there are actual real embryos, not just hypothetical ones :)

I am so on the fence about this, for us I think that we will donate our embryos to research, that way we can help people and not have to walk around thinking 'is that kid one of ours' for the rest of our lives. Seems like a good compromise. Do you guys have that option at your clinics? That being said, I have no idea how I will feel when there are actual real embryos, not just hypothetical ones :)

my clinic got us into a study in which they studied something in the egg.. or embryo.. not exactly sure.. but we got our stim meds for free as part of the study :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->