IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Yes, our clinic offers the "donating for research". This was the option we chose IF we don't use our embies....but like I said...I want to hold all my embies in my arms one day!

Just wantes to update you girls so i called the doc to get a better explanation about the u/s so i had 9 follicles on my right ovary and ten on my left they were all most 10mm they said so hoping they grow by firday

Bloods were negative; :witch: arrived today! :cry:

Onto IUI nr 3 at the end of Sept.

Well ladies, I didn't even test this morning because I'm spotting

:witch: is on her way and should be here full force later today or first thing tomorrow morning.

Let's the witch gets here before 5pm, would I can today cd1? (if she's full force and red)

Hi Augustluvers, sorry bout the witch **hugs** I think if you get full flow today thats considered cd1,whats the plan for you?

Theyu Sonya, well if the witch comes I'll be going into my second try of IUI with 100mg of Clomid and 1 HCG Ovidrel Trigger Shot. When I call in my cycle day one the nurse will most likely be setting me up with a cd day 3 blood test and a day 12 ultrasound, just like this cycle.

As first I was a little upset about the :witch: but then I realized that in two weeks I'll be back in the 2ww and that though alone made me smile.

Well ladies, I didn't even test this morning because I'm spotting

:witch: is on her way and should be here full force later today or first thing tomorrow morning.

Let's the witch gets here before 5pm, would I can today cd1? (if she's full force and red)

August I'm SO sorry that the witch showed up!!!! If your spotting turns into full flow later today then this would be CD 1. Sending you a great big :hugs:

Sonya ~ Yeah I slapped myself, literally, this morning lol... I did talk to my husband last night. I got home late from school but he was still up waiting for me. Before I said anything, he apoligized for what he said and how he blew up on me. He said he he hate to see me upset/stressed/worried because he doesn't know what to do to make me feel better. He see's me crying and instantly fear and panic over take him and feels useless. My heart broke hearing him last night, and for the first time in years I saw him cry, he never crys. I went on to tell him that I too feel fear and panic and that when he sees me upset I just want him to be there, to listen to me vent, or to hold me. I told him he doesn't need to say anything at all, I just want him to be there. It felt really good to 'talk' and this morning I could see how nervous he was because he knew that today was the 'day'... when I came out the bathroom, I just shook my head 'no' and he nodded, instantly relaxing his shoulders :cry: I felt so stupid for thinking that he didn't care, but I guess that's just all the meds I've been taking, lol

Springy ~ Thankxs :hugs:

Wanted to share my funny of the day.. I picked up some progesterone suppositories this afternoon and I have never used them before. Before tucking my med bag in the fridge I looked at the label.. The instructions say to "insert one suppository PER vagina prior to going to bed".. I stood there for a moment before finally bursting out laughing.. :haha:

Wanted to share my funny of the day.. I picked up some progesterone suppositories this afternoon and I have never used them before. Before tucking my med bag in the fridge I looked at the label.. The instructions say to "insert one suppository PER vagina prior to going to bed".. I stood there for a moment before finally bursting out laughing.. :haha:

This MADE my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Hi! hope that im in the right place. Just started my second round of clomid today :thumbup: cd 5-9 on 25mg.

:growlmad: Last month was horrible, clomid 50 cd 3-7. I produced 8 follicals over 18mm with a total of 11! :sad2: very painful ovulation. RE told us to ovulate on our own, never got a positive opk, but they did iui anyway.

Really praying this is the month, i dont like the side effects of clomid and am scared that if i didnt get pregnant when I had 8 follicals why would i now?

RE thought it was cyst, ultrasound said NO. So maybe they didnt develop all the way. :muaha: feels like a roller coaster.

If all goes well next thursday at mid cycle ultrasound, i will be taking ovadrill, and then iui friday. Not sure what side effects ovadrill has either?

Hard to keep the faith with constant upset.:devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"