IUI/IVF Aug/Sept/Oct/November

Hi, ladies. I was just reading through all the posts, its crazy how we obsesse over this, it seems like I do al least. Does anyone else find it hard to keep the faith through all this?

Just needed to vent - today is day 2 of clomid 25 and cd6

adroplet - 9/7 :hugs:
Wishful Think - 9/13
augustluvers - 9/14
SquirrelGirl - 9/14
Caphybear - 9/14 :yipee::bfp::yipee:
Mrs C P - 9/20
Springy - 9/21
readyformore - 9/22
Touch the Sky - 9/22
Snowbunny - 9/23
usamom - 9/29
pk2of8 - 9/29
JanetPlanet - 9/30

Wishful Think - 9/13
augustluvers - 9/14
SquirrelGirl - 9/14
Mrs C P - 9/20
Springy - 9/21
readyformore - 9/22
Touch the Sky - 9/22
Snowbunny - 9/23
usamom - 9/29
pk2of8 - 9/29
JanetPlanet - 9/30

Hi pcos...honey I took a peek at your journal. I know it's hard and so frustrating. I had to down reg on bcp's for 6 weeks before starting my protocol. Then 2 more weeks of down reg'ing on Lupron before I could start stimming so a full 2 months of waiting like that. I just know how you feel, but I wanted to say it's all for a purpose sweetie. It'll all work out in the end :hugs:

My beta's been changed to 09/26!!!! :happydance:

Great big massive :hug: to all the girls here who have been struggling. We all know how hard it is.

I had ER yest and got 5 eggs. I was disappointed but I keep having to remind myself to have faith. Of the 5, 2 were immature. We have to have ICSI b/c of severe male factor. The other 3 did fertilize and are growing so we're really happy for that right now. Transfer is set for sat morning at 7:15 am. So long as they all keep growing, we will transfer them all!! God-willing!!!

PCOS ~ it's a bfn for me.

Asa9841 ~ Are you doing IUI? I start my 100mg of Clomid on Saturday night.

Update ~ the :witch: has arrived and I'm feeling her alright! But I've got my chin up, a smile on my face and I've already phoned the Fertility Center, now I'm just waiting to hear back and get my prescription for Clomid :happydance:

Wishful Think - 9/13 :hugs:
augustluvers - 9/14 :hugs:
SquirrelGirl - 9/14
Mrs C P - 9/20
Springy - 9/21
readyformore - 9/22
Touch the Sky - 9/22
Snowbunny - 9/23
usamom - 9/29
pk2of8 - 9/29
JanetPlanet - 9/30

Thank you for the update ... I'm so sorry for the BFN's ... may God bless you both next cycle!! God knows you deserve it!

So sorry for AF showing her mean face August and Wishful. Good luck with your next cycle. :hugs:

So sorry to hear the witch has made another appearnace.

Springy - less than a week now!

I'm out as well. Starting my meds for IUI#3 tonight! And if this doesn't work, on to IVF in early December!

Springy --- that's totally insane that they have to list "dog bite" as a possible side effect! I knew a lot of those side effects were just kind of random things people noticed while on the drugs (just like how we notice every little thing during the TWW), but geeeeeeeeeeez!

So sorry to hear the witch has made another appearnace.

Springy - less than a week now!

Yep ... tomorrow is 10DPO and nothing to report but trying to stay positive! How are you feeling???

Wishful ~ :hugs:

Squirrel Girl ~ :hugs: What cycle day are you on? You must not be too far ahead of me. We'll be in the 2ww together

Hey girls... I've started a blog/webpage to track everything and to serve as an escape for me here's the site:

https://wontstopbelieving.weebly.com/

I'm going to add it to my signature, if I can only figure out how! lol

August, Squirrel and Wishful, so sorry that the witch got you two, sending huge virtual :hugs:
Springy-10dpo are you gonna test this weekend? any symptoms to report? this could be it!!!
Had my IVF orientation today and took my last stinkin bcp! Thank god I couldn't toss the rest of them quick enough, hated being on those things. Starting stimms on Monday; gonal F and repronex, hoping to get some good follies, FX!

HARVEST ~ I really hope that the IVF works for you. Are you nervous about all the injections? I would be, but I have a fear of needles, that is why. :haha:

August, Squirrel and Wishful, so sorry that the witch got you two, sending huge virtual :hugs:
Springy-10dpo are you gonna test this weekend? any symptoms to report? this could be it!!!
Had my IVF orientation today and took my last stinkin bcp! Thank god I couldn't toss the rest of them quick enough, hated being on those things. Starting stimms on Monday; gonal F and repronex, hoping to get some good follies, FX!

Nope .... I never POAS early :) I'll wait till AF is late and then I'll POAS!

No symptoms but my sister who has had 2 kids tells me over and over and over, as does my doctor, that there is virtually NO way to tell and that there will be virtually NO symptoms this early. My sister never had anything and was 7 weeks with her first when she found out and my best friend was also 7 weeks and had no idea as she too had no symptoms. So I am not symptom spotting and I am trying not to let the negative thoughts get to me. Just going with the flow and I'll deal with whatever result comes next week.

Husband and I did decide however, that if this doesn't work we will not be doing another IUI. With 5+ follicles this month our chances were as good as they were going to get .... so we will start to investigate IVF and find a clinic that we want to use for IVF (ours doesn't have the best success rates, and I want a day 5 transfer done and our clinic only does day 3).

I won't be on the board much as I'm away this weekend with the girls - nice trip to Niagara on the Lake to golf, visit some wineries and check out a wine show! I'll have a few glasses as the doctor did tell me "everything in moderation" and "not to stop living your life". Looking forward to having that to distract me in the last few days!

Update: My fertility center called and I don't have to get a cd 3 blood test :happydance: My prescription for Clomid has been place and I can go and get it today or tomorrow. I start taking them tomorrow night. And my cd12 ultrasound has been scheduled for the 26th of this month :happydance:

Springy ~ My mother was 4 months pregnant with me and she never knew! (She had irregular periods so she never knew that she missed her period, but she had no symptoms... nothing!) How do I find out the success rates of my Fertility Center? There's a page on rate but I don't understand it, :haha: Also, I see you live in Toronto, Ca... I'm actaully going on a mini vacation from November 10-13 and we are going to Niagara Falls and Toronto, I'm so excited! I love it there, esp. Toronto, it's so beautiful!

so excited for you harvest! can't wait to hear your progress :happydance:

hi everyone just new hear on this thread im due to start my first IUI on tuesday i failed on my clomid rounds so now for this im a bit aprehensive about it and anxious how did yous find it?i have had it all explained but i think your taking in so much you forget little things:( dust to you all xx
steff x

:hi: welcome steffxttc
I took Clomid a looooooong time ago and did not tolerate it well. I am a Femara girl all the way :winkwink:

thankyou for answering
hi yeh im due to start my IUI on tuesday never tried femara never offered it so now im back on clomid and injections from next week and depending on scan hopefully insimination have you done IUI?x
steff
soz didnt see that part at bottom you have done it xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"